(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

hi QQ, nowadays the MOH new ruling must take the 2nd MMR jab earlier (after 18 months, instead of primary 1 previously). I only found out about this when i brought my twins to the 4 years old health check at the Polyclinic. Health check/development check is free and mmr jab also free.
happy.gif

QQ, oh dear, I also didn't know there is 4 yr old review. Bad mummy. Haven't brought RA for MMR jab either. :p

Dawn, long time no see. ;) Nowadays, I see Seow Wei more than I see you nowadays leh. But thanks for referring such a nice buyer to me. ;) Your parents are such warm and nice pp too. Saw your gal's artwork, very impressive. She made Waipo so happy with her dress designs.
happy.gif

There is a Jan08 mummies's gathering on 26 May (Sat) at East Coast Park at 4pm. If you are free, do try and make it. I wish I can make it but can't confirm cos the kids may still be napping at that timing. :p The mummies are liaising the gathering on LINE (iphone app). But I don't know how to add pp to LINE chat. :p

Hi Pauline, yes long time no see.
happy.gif
My parents were full of praises for your excellent service too... thanks for helping my sis find her dream flat. She had been looking out for so long.

ok, saturday afternoons are busy for us...will see see if free...
happy.gif
I also dun have Line apps...haha..suaku

Dawn, aw... thanks for the kind words.
happy.gif
Do you have iphone? Downloading LINE is free. If yes, I will ask the other mummies how to add you. I also suaku, haha.

Pauline, sure. I couldnt connect to Line already after I was off the phone for a week. 4k messages. Line koyak liao lol.

Tongtong, oic, actually u can go to chat settings to delete past chat records. I think your LINE hang already, cos too much archive messages.

Tongtong, haha, can also talk at Feb08 thread. Last time, Jan08 thread busy, Feb08 quiet, that's why you, XY and a few other Feb08 mummies came. But now, Jan08 thread like ghost town cos of LINE.

It has been such a long time since i came back to thie thread after i gave birth to sofie. Been stressful and super busy with 2 kiddos. Recently javier cc raise the school fees by $90 and the fee is $720 after subsidy now. His eng and chinese teacher left due to health reasons and i am seriously wanting to move him out. I got a vacancy at pcf in sengkang. It is at 298B compassvale. Is pcf std good??

Tong tong, think it is off. But Tom, they wanna gather at vivo for lunch, dun know confirmed or not. :p

Shannonbb, yup, it's super fast. Fennie also said she can't catch up.

Verene, hi!
happy.gif
RA's cc also increase fees to $680 after subsidy for new students starting 1 July. Luckily, existing students they never increase price yet.

Verene, perhaps you want to visit the pcf and observe.. i think all pcf is different.

Shannonbb, Pauline, agree! I cant catch up with Line too.

my cc's fee increased $60 even for existing students..

Verene, Krystle and pixiepixel's kids are in pcf cc but not in sengkang branch though. Maybe go kiasuparents forum to research on yours?

Tongtong, happy birthday! How come you are celebrating yours so early? Actual day is 1 june right?

Ya lor, so sian when cc increase fees hor. If mine really increase to $680, i will faint lor. Cos it'll be $680 x 2 kids leh. :p

Pauline, wah you are fast! Not my bday alone, also including my 2 other colleagues, so we celebrate together lo! It's the cake from awfully chocolate and it's nice!

yahoooooo!!

verene
my son in pcf but his is pcf little wings. its a collaboration between NTUC My First Skool and PCF so curriculum is different from other PCF. i compared with my colleague's gal PCF, different lei.
btw my colleague gal PCF in compassvale too but i dunno which blk lah, hers is kindy hours, not cc
i heard she now k1 or k2? but we compare a bit; her pace is slower
x1 PCF now is learning phonics (included in daily lessons) and ABC (read and write). chinese is recognising words like jump, crawl, run, walk
HTHs

tongtong we miss u in line!

Pixie: thanks for the feedback. I took up the vacancy for Javier. It is a newly open branch in feb this year. Bought him there, he is ok with environment. Switching over in July. Haven't tell Kinderland principal yet. Hoping for the best.

Verene, do you have to give 1 month notice to kinderland?

pixie, i miss talking in line too! update us here if there's any gathering ok!

tongtong, think the gathering at ECP on 26 May is still on. But it's 4pm so not a good time for me so may not be going. So far, Evonne and Windy can make it I think.

Thanks Pauline. I tot already called off and had made another arrangement.. do i need to update them?? If yes pls help me post my message k! thanks!

I also duno leh. Went in this morning cos train is jam packed. Then didnt go in since morning. haha. Last nite was on enrichment for our kiddos, height and weight for mummies. haha

Verene
Why u withdraw from kinder land?

Tong tong
Line takes up a lot of battery n time. My hb ask if I m doing big biz, always on the hp!

Dawn, I went with Chan Bros on package tour Family Funtasia. I was going with elderly too so the itinerary was not totally kids focused. But my kids enjoyed the rides at Leofoo theme park, 九族文化村. Hardly any queues so they can go again and again. They had fun at the doctor fish spa at our spa hotel too.

If u are planning to do it f&e, you should go to babyboss city at Taipei http://www.babyboss.tw/english/. Kids can try out different occupations for fun. I have not been there yet though, this trip too rushed cos package tour so not much free time.

If you want to shop for clothes, wufenpu is good but if you are going in Dec then not good timing cos all selling winter clothes. :p

Dec is a bit cold esp if there are seasonal winds but at least not rainy unlike June. Autumn is actually best time to go if you are not restricted to school holidays like me. hee. ;)

Hi mummies,

Anyone still around?
Back from my trip to gold coast with the kids.
One more month of work before I take a long break to spend some time with the kids. Yes, finally make the decision to quit.

Yating, congrats! A BIG decision to be SAHM but you won't regret for sure. hehe.
happy.gif
How was gold coast? Scoot flies there now right? Cheap tics?

Back