(2007/10) October 2007 MTB

bbwow/hippo: thanks for the info on kanyu! it looks interesting! need to discuss with hb cos he very particular with health supplements for yz. cos he said he never take anything when he's young. bleh. but yz cant chew well yet mayb when hes older will buy n let him try

Aria, its on the shelves alogn with all the other milk powder. Its actually like a multi vit. Coz got all the vits, calcium n iron. i think it taste like compressed milk powder, for fussy eaters.

brushing teeth:
normally i will use the 1st teeth brush (the pink one where u insert ur finger into) and just brush yz;s teeth with plain water.
so this morning was doing so when sway sway kena caught by the MIL. and she started on why is there a need to brush the teeth and isnt it DIRTY cos yz will swallow the water. and i said im just using plain drinking water and brush abit to get the milk out and she repeated its so dirty for him to drink it. very exasperated.

ecookie,

same thing for my mil. I use the toothpaste then my mil saw J swallowing it and screamed! keep asking J to spit out. I have to tell her that the toothpaste is EDIBLE. got strawberry/banana flavour some more. :p

chintz,
wah..can do me a favour? can find out the value for me for the brainest stone? just want to make sure cos i dun really like this statue but if expensive, i want to keep one..keke..yeah, i know it's rare cos till now, didn't get it anymore..

gingerleaf, haha.. when i cannot make up my mind, i will get all... but hor, can eat alot the same time anot? is it yummy??

ecookie, closed your ears..

chintz,
ok, nevermind.. i think i'll just accept it next time when i get it
happy.gif

gingerleaf, wah! lyn also as "hot babe"!! halls leh.. hot hot hot also!

aria, yup! she'll smell either my mouth or my hb's or whoever is eating anything la.. she's a junkie!

ecookie, can try la i tink... =) i like to tink itz better alternatives to sweets.. lol!

bbwow, forgot to say WOW to u leh.. piano.. seriously, wat wld we have to donate nowadays man? keke... =)

poponta,
it taste like jellybean. texture n taste wise.

aria,
must limit. the auntie says her age now can only eat 3x a day.

Hippo,
Lyn is worse, she sees us eat it, she will go smell our mouth then proceed to stick her tongue st8 into our mouth to 'help herself'

hippo,

hahaha. my mom kua zhang one la. she put in big investment cause once I'm in it, then the 2 bros have priority to go in too. she told me everyday she go visit the principal and pester him until he say YES. haha...dunno how true man.

bbwow, true la! if u have brothers then the piano makes sense leh gal.. cos auto entry for them as u are in ma! smart mummy leh!

bbwow, like that donating piano like very worth while..heehee..ur mom very clever leh...

gingerleaf, i scared in the end, i will be popping the vitamins like sweets.. haha..

ponponta,
my advise is dun order too much. I ordered mine last mth or the mth b4, same time as hippo, till now, onli open 2 cans n both not finished. got 2 more not open yet! Somemore one day baby can only eat 2.

hi all having been reading the postssssssssssss ...

ha Carlson is so bore till he took out all the things in the playpen ... hahha All the things ok ... will he still cannot talk ... his words ... daddy which is me ... Dadvis which is HB and this which is Please ... hmmm he got 16 teeth altogether ... he only eat rice and drink soup .... will Carlson baths like 4-6 times a day ... i take shower like 2-5 times a day too ... hmmm can help some of you to bath liao kekeke

School ... my gal is in Peihwa ... already got call from teacher liao ... hmmm last weekend i heard from my aunt there she always rec calls from teacher too and her kids are doing very very well in school ok ... PSLE at least 250 and above one ... peng

gingerleaf when are you coming ? oh you are going to stay near to my mum's hse liao ... we are thinking of that few condos too ... but hb still thinking ...

dodo Toh yi also got a few new condo coming up ... i find them nice too ... we are looking at them too ... near to peihwa can go and have a look ...

still looking out for jobs and internet is down starhub coming later ...

behaviour ... we also notice that my gal is changed ... dun no is it due to stress or what ... hmmm thinking of ways to treat her ... hope i can really go soft with her ...sobsob ... but somethings she does is really peng want to pull my hair liao ...

food haha i think Carlson has got the most junk food in Oct bb liao ... keke every week he will have iCe cream ok ... sometimes in the afternoon he will have ice cream with bread and he love it ... den fry chicken wing ... cookies ... anything .. anything i have or eat keke ohh he likes curry too ...
happy.gif

oh ya Carlson is also in Zoo Phonics ... hmm the class is only 1 hr and i find them very rush cos got to do art & craf too .. there are song dance and phonics ... story telling too ... hmm ok i find it ok if just for fun ...

CM: wah really alot of junk food. hehe. eat in moderation cos junk food ususally quite heaty. sometimes i also feed yz junk like muffins or ice cream and really v cute to see him savouring the taste in his mouth slowly then nod his head in approval. no joke! he really will nod his head if the food/drink is nice !LOL

gingerleaf, haha..i ordered 4 bottles already..

hippo, it sounded so yummy!! suddenly missed eating sweets and sour strawberry tapes..

CM, wow.. carlson got 16 teeth arh? anders only 7 heehee... u all really bath alot of time. me too lazy to ponpon...good luck in your job search!!!

ecookie,

lyn nods her head in approval too!! Hahah

Cm,
sry sry , been bz lately! I like peihwa very much oso, coz mission, coed and something else.
But too bad the hse there cannot afford.

cm,
wah, bath 4-6 times?? haha..he sure enjoy his bath hor...hehe..

ecookie,
hahah.YZ so cute! nod nod when the food is good..haha...

oh so many nod head ... Carlson too ... will nod very hard kekeke ....

ohh Muffin is junk food ??? kekeke i think to me this is very good liao haha can be tea break or breakfast

CM,

The trick:
1) create another pet using another email acc
2) buy GMB using your 1st pet
3) open the box, if you don't want the item, click "Home" to exit PS immediately (top left corner). When you click "Home", you'll get back to FB.
4) Click PS again. You'll notice the GMB still intact in the treasure chest. Give it to you new pet as a gift.
5)Open another browser and login into your other FB account to open the PS of your new pet.
6) Your new pet will receive the GMB as a present.
7) Accept the gift. Open the box.
8) If you don't like the item, click "Home" to exit PS immediately. DO NOT click on the tick sign to accept the item.
9) Click PS again and once again you get the present again.
10) repeat step (7) and (9) until you get the luxurious item that you can sell for 999 coins!

at one point in time, my coin hit 5000+ by just doing this!!! I only accept luxurious items that sell for 999 coins!

hello! so many posts today.. on different topics. Just pop by to say hi..

I also munching on sweets.. on my table here got mentos, ribena pastilles and fisherman's friend. Keep myself awake..yawn.. maybe should buy more healthy sweets to chew myself.

I dun dare to start L on sweets leh.. he so greedy, eat non-stop one. And ya, he has about 14 teeth.. I think he has to let his teeth grow fast fast so he can eat more stuff.. until now, I hv nvr felt that his teething has affected his affection for food. haha..

He also nods in agreement.. nod together with his shoulders.. v funny. And everytime I ask him if he wants more food, he will nod nod and say "hai yao, hai yao", jialat..

aiyoh, really v tired leh.. how how? going crazy liao..

wahhaaa.. you all so funny leh!! I thot all working pple got a lot of sweets / tidbits on table one?? haha.. nowadays after chintz, you pple like to 'yi shen yi gui' liao..

ariajo, thanks!

sugarbut, why huh? heehee....

ecookie, thanks, will try it out tonight.. i wanted to try out the pregnancy notes thingy. but hor, cannot figure how to post? aiyaya...

Back