(2007/10) October 2007 MTB

morning mummies..

no chance to catch with the archives.. =(

chersam, poor thing.. u down with LS? i have also heard the pineapple juice will helped.. they say can try the "lee" brand of pineapple juice...heehee..saw your blog, the couple tee very sweet leh.. my hb will never wear such things with me..

chris, oh dear..poor brig..hope he recovered soon.. also heard that swimming can help!

dodo, glad to hear your hb is back and taken the day off.. enjoy your day.. =)

mummies,

I know is all abt management.. But i still feel v sad... yesterday panting for air.. and his whezzing is so loud,,although he is still active and running abt.. I told him.. 'brig, can you slow down and relax.. stop running'..

I just feel v bad loh. My hb feels so so guilty, cos he got childhood asthma too..

I think is coldness that trigger him off. Cos he tend to cough whenever he is into shopping centre that is cold. But i will stop all his cooling stuff, like chinese barely, winter melon and see how... is trial and error..

dodo, yeah ur hb is back! dun worry it takes a while for appetite to regain...that time when matty fell sick also no appetite for abt a week or so. slowly lah.

chersam, poor thing. do drink lots of fluids, avoid milk and spicy stuff for now...looks like the bug is really strong.

yah was up at 4am to clear my marking, these few days been surviving on 2-3 hours sleep oni...panda eyes liao. i've become so forgetful as a result of sleep deprivation that i left my wallet which contains $350 in the canteen yesterday!!!! luckily my colleague recognised it and passed it back to me.

chris, poor brig. yah heard most of them outgrow asthma...mebbe when he's older try to let him learn swimming, quite a few of my frens had childhood asthma and swimming helped.

dodo,
you know why we moved to west coast oso rite. Tho its within 1km, its not a cfm thingy that we'll get in. My sil suggested I do PV to get a better shot. gosh!
And lyn not even 2 yrs old lor

Swimming,

my boy hate swimming pool. He had been sick on and off for so long that we didnt brin ghim to the pool for a long time.. Hopefully w the asthma med, it will break the sysle and he can recover,,, Cos he is seeing PD every 2week for cough, flu etc.. didnt know is asthma..

By the way, his dad is a swimming coach.. but hor clueless to get his son into the water... we will think hard to get him into it

thank mummies

gingerleaf,

west coast ppty price is better maintianed than the Centris la.. i still think the centris is overpriced althouh is convi

chris,

ya centris is over priced but no denying the fact that its so so convenient. The reason we didnt get it was because of the pollution n sch.
But its so darn convenient for hb to go to work n for me to get goceries n go gaigai.

dodo, yah have started to think abt primary school for matty liao hahah. too bad his papa is not in any famous alumni. our new flat is in punggol, not near any good schools leh. how ah?think i must volunteer my teacher services liao. too bad i not pri school teacher. if not got priority.

I was telling my hb that by the time lyn grow up, the pri sch prolly moved elsewhere liao. Then wasted money to shift to west coast. Hahhaah.

chris,
poor thing.. is brig on flixotide or nebuliser machine now? my PD told me zq may be more suitable for dry humid weather like BJ, and i find that it seems to be the case.. choy lah, coz last time when he get sick at spore always trigger his wheezing.. then this time round though i think he quite sick but nothing of that sort loh.. or maybe his flixotide is maintaining him well.. so dun worry ya! spore has such good medical, the more u shdn't worry!
happy.gif

karrie,
u really need some good rest... nowadays i also very blur n forgetful.. duno is it pregnant related or not...

gingerleaf,
haa! i agree wi ur SIL leh.. nowdays really very competitive.. u aiming at the NH right? u know what, hubby now prefer SJI which i think it's too stressful liao! and the ppty ard that area is so so exp!!!!!!

karrie,
punggol got nanchiao and mee toh right? i suppose these are good schs also right? actually how to volunteer huh? i wish to do so but im not physically there at spore! argh...

gingerleaf, st joseph insitute,,

wow.. u are started to look at primary school already arh..

i ask my hb not to change add, so that can aim for red swastika.. heehee...

dodo,
sji sounds like its sec or JC instead of pri. Heheheh.
SJI all boys sch? What if meimei comes along, then headache again.
Where is SJI?

karrie, please get more rest.. u going to due in about a month time right.. how to survive on a few hours of sleep.. aiyo...

gingerleaf, my colleague started volunteering the year before P1 reg/enrolment. heard some started volunteering even earlier...

gingerleaf,
haa!!! mee toh is a school, not a dish la!!! wahaha
hubby said i can organise field trip for the student to BJ.. so volunteer in that way.. alamak..

ponponta,
hubby also told me red swastika is a good sch.. coz he stayed at east side and he said the sch very famous..

dodo: wat is SJI? im looking at east side though. really keen on TN at east coast there. really hope we can move nearer to there in 2 years time!

ecookie,
I think shld be no prob for u since u moving to east side. As long as moved within this 5 years, got chance liao!

karrie,
actually I wanna try Peihwa. But cannot afford bt timah area. My SIL is teaching there too.

gingerleaf,
SJI got pri sch...ya, boy sch..
actually i also from SJI but JB one, not sure can alumni or not leh.. haaa..
it's at novena area, very near to my ex-office.. i think just beside Tanglin Community Club

karrie,
u also aiming SJI huh? but i find it very stressful for young kids like them leh.. and the impression i have for that sch all rich ppl kids..

ecookie,
haa! i mentioned to gingerleaf last week that hubby aimed TN! now he changed his mind again.. but ppty there also very exp right..

dodo
meetoh is a coed school. i stayed very near there and guess should be a bit easy for aria to get in but seriously i prefer to send her to girl school leh..heheh.. dun want to expose to boys and later pick up hanky panky at young age..haiz...nowadays, i see primary school girls holding hands with boys.. alamak...god knows when the boys will get bolder and attempt something more..i shudder when i think of this..no pak toh for my girl till uni! but then it's not something easy for us to keep them from...haiz...

walao u all discussing about pri sch liao.. i know nuts about the Pri Sch here!!! suddenly getting so gancheong when i haven't even know where to send Chloe for childcare *panic*

gingerleaf,
peihwa also on our choice list.. but again, ppty there very exp.. sigh...
gal, the ppty u bought also very exp leh! :p

aria,
haa! actualy i prefer zq goes to mix sch rather than boy sch leh.. wait he tell me he in love wi a boy in his class, i think i will faint.. but i know SJI is good at their tennis and i love guys who knows how to play tennis well! *slurps*
mee toh is good sch, but hubby dun wan to move to punggol/SK...

gingerleaf, ecookie, i also dun wan him to change address,, (that his parent address), but if dun change address hor, den need to pay 10% for property tax.. change already only pay 4%...i got very confused about this property tax thingy... but i told my PIL cannot move house for the next 7 years...

ecookie, TN also very tough leh,, the ppty houses there.. sky high 1.. haha...

i'm tinking if cannot get into red swastika, yu neng also sounds not bad.. my 2 cousins in RS very stressed out with the higher chinese.. in the end, the elder one did not do well for his PSLE... =(

ponponta,
if i were u, i rather pay the 10% ppty tax than to change add leh.. the difference of 6% ppty tax not really that much right.. save lots of hassle later on!
happy.gif

dodo,
boys different lor..haha....if my boy go kissing other girl i think i will not bother much..wahaha..so bad..but no boys can kiss my darling girl hor!!!hehehe..double standard!

chintz,
actually, i'm not thinking too much into primary school actually since it's so long way still.. but the question did pops up once in a while lah.. i dun mind sending my girl to a neighbourhood school actually but it must be a decent neighbourhood school.. i heard that there's a girl school in serangoon but then i think slim chance for us lor since we live in punggol..haiz..dun want to dwell too much in it first...

hubby only intend to send aria to cc when she turns 3 leh..

gingerleaf,
haaaa! coz it happened to my cousin and so my mama insist we go mixed school loh :p
gal, seriously i think u can start do volunteer now to double secure lyn's future placement there!

gingerleaf,
that did camee across my mind.. i was from coed school and i did have temptation of paktoing with guys..haha..for girl school leh, no experience but all my cousins who attended girl's school turns out ok leh..haha..i think the important thing is the circle of friends they have and family guidance..

aria_jo, thanks! u make me feel relieved hee

gingerleaf, chloe's 1st kiss also stolen on last xmas eve, from a 3yr old boy

i think when they grow up, a lot of things are not in our control liao.. just hope they learn 自爱!

aria,
haa.. i also worried zq one day bring a pregnant girl home and ask me to help him... i duno how will i react!

gingerleaf,
yup yup, on his list.. but ppty there also very exp leh.. maybe can consider HDB there :p

aria,

he is p1 this year,

chintz,
hahaha, chloe 1st kiss oso byebye le.
I totally agree with u! Alot of things we just cant control. So its impt we instill values into them and hope they'll understand.

chintz,
yes, rally hope our girls will learn that..

dodo,
you're so funny! zq bring back a pregnant girl home..haha...but then hor, he's so charming one...you're in danger zone..wahaha..

dodo,
Im sure ur hb will work something out.
if zq really bring a preg gal home, i guess u shld be happy he can confide in u n oso he is responsibel enuff not to ask the gal to abort.

Back