(2007/10) October 2007 MTB

hippo: keke

bbwow: u goin hokkaido in May huh? early or late May? I'm goin in late Apr, so wun get to be same tour as u le.

ecookie,

hehe..you make me feel bad again. but then hor, that's because I sent a cake and balloons to his office lor. then he still my idea. So not considere lomantic in my opinion. imagine I told him if he wants to marry me MUST HAVE PROPOSAL. Don't ask me go buy house first. ekeke

chersam,
I'm going in May 18. wanted to go in late Apr but hubby cannot.

oh ya mummies,

J's stupid lump is still there. coming 2 weeks liao
sad.gif
this sun need to bring to pd to review again. really hope it's harmless

bbwow, hey! at least he has the initiative & "creativity" to steal ur idea hor! can u imagine those who received but dun bother to give back?? so bery lomantic liao la...

hippo,
same lor. When we had the biggest fight ever, which lead to me adamant for a divorce, and not talking for like the longest time, he also no tears no nuthing. Idiot one.

Chersam,
that reminds me of the tv ad I saw. The macdonald one. Heheheh.

Dodo,
you hb no time to lomantic, not lost the romance. You're the luckiest!

re: teeth
sherry only have 8 teeth till now.

bbwow,
sherry still nap 2 times a day. 11am-12.30pm and 3.30pm - 5pm. sometime at night she will sleep ard 10.30pm or even 11pm. hmm, sherry likes to eat rice with soup. u may want to try let J take rice with soup. Since he have so many teeth(i envy), shld be able to chew lots of food already.

bbwow: keep us posted on J's review. hope its really harmless and just a reaction to the jab.

and yah ur hb v lomantic lah! my hb wont do that in a million years!! he super egoistic. i blame it on his horoscope = dragon capricorn. bad combi!

ecookie,

but I thought capri very lang man one leh! my ex was a capri and SOOOOO lomantic lor. once he will pop by my house with homemade bf and send me off to school. I thought pieces and horse is the worse combo

chintz,

over liao. Told you all feb babies. I just told my hubby that every week of Feb got 1 birthday.
1 Feb - C
7 Feb - my friend
14 Feb - you
20 Feb - my hubby
26 Feb - J

next year we should celebrate all feb babies together!

bbwow: do keep us inform of J's lump, hope its nothing serious.

gingerleaf: oh ya, tat MacDonald's ad hor! luckily my hb not as shy as tat guy. kekeke

BBwow,
Keep us posted. should be nothing to worry about. I remember once Caelen had a red lump like a huge mosquitoe bite for close to 2 months after a jab.

chersam, gingerleaf, me and hb always wanna find matching couple tees, but it's either male cutting too tight or female cutting too small! LOL

gingerleaf: my sis got for us fm Bangkok!

chintz: u r right, the cutting always salah one. Years ago i bot 1 pair at Bangkok, I can fit in but my hb can't. Then this pair my sis bot one, my hb can fit in then mine so tight fitting. So I must sacrifice, must lose weight!!! haha

chersam: oops. salah liao. but still! he willing to wear such a mushy one leh. my hb at most wear similar clothings but such mushy one, he sure run far far

Chintz,
You and hubby still wore matching jackets in china!

Chersam, so sweet. But u look okie in the teeshirt leh. Look so slim sia.

My hb wun wear such couple tees one. At the most is we coordinate our colors.

gingerleaf! hahaha ya hor.. FIL bought that matching jackets from his co. for us
happy.gif

2007 v-day i bought matching tees from threadless. then after give birth in end oct, i can only fit in to hb's tee and no more couple tee liao
sad.gif

chersam,
i want to see.. now i cannot login to gmail and facebook leh...can email me your blog..haiyoh, so sianz cannot go to these 2 websites.

chersam,

agree ur hubby super sweet agree to wear that couple shirt! very en ai leh..
happy.gif

my hubby same like gingerleaf & ecookie's hubby, will sure run far far and keep saying dun wan if i wan him to wear somethg like that!!! this year i bought the Mickey Mouse tee-shirt for all of us (zq, him and me), then told him we must wear this to Sentosa Flower Festival, then he said "okay loh, heng white colour and mickey mouse still very small".. faint!

bbwow,
will pray for J also! dun worry much k.. hugs..
agree, ur hubby very lomantic liao lah.. cupcake to ur office.. awwww... though steal ur idea but at least he action on it!
happy.gif

dodo: i saw BP selling family tees, wanted to order but haven decide which design/color to take. Quite like the pink, wonder if my hb faint to see PINK!!! hahaha

hi mummies, family tees are cute but dun think my hb will ever allow us to wear them haha.

dodo, ur hb realy v sweet n sentimental. wish mine was like that! u hang in there until he comes home ok? it's definitely not easy plus u with lil darius in the tummy too.

re; teeth
matty still has 7 teeth oni. dunno where the 8th tooth went. :p

re; nap
matty dun like to take naps, morning he will nap like 15-30min at abt 9 plus am. then another afternoon one at 30min-1 hr at abt 12 plus or 1 pm. depending on his mood. he conks out by abt 7.30am and is up by 6 plus am next day. he wakes up with me when i get up to get ready for work.

hey mummies do u all have interesting recipes to share? my maid is cooking his meals but it's always the same few dishes.

karrie: u r up so early! I also keep cookin the same old stuff for cherie. :p

Mummies, i'm having LS again. LS-ing since last evening till now. Really dunno wat nasty virus is tat. Waiting for clinic to open. sigh

Yo early mummies!! Good morning
happy.gif

chersam, u poor thing. wanna try changing doc? u heard about drinking pineapple juice can cure LS? better rest today okie?

chintz: cannot leh, must go to that clinic as it is under my company's panel list. There r 2 docs there, i always go to the younger one & so far so good. Dunno y this time like tat?
1st time heard drinkin pineapple juice.

Jia lut, now only Feb & i already took 4 days MC liao, tink my co. really get pissed off.

chersam, ya i also learned that drinkin pineapple juice can cure from my hb's family. apparently it works for all of them!! *shrugs*

u take care gal!
happy.gif

chersam: poor thing, drink more water to keep urself hydrated! qucik go see doc and hopefully, the new meds will work fast!

Morning mummies!

chersam,
hope u get better soon. later try to see the older doc for a change.

chintz,
thanks for sharing the tip on the pineapple juice.

morning mummies!

hubby finally back last midnight and today he not working!
happy.gif

chersam,
pls take care.. drink tonnes of water and have rest if possible...

chersam,

hope you are getting better. The competiiton is this sunday la... 1st Mar 09 leh.

Last year he won some free diapers for himself.. haha

gingerleaf,

told hubby abt ur new house and he said must invite us to ur housewarming ya!
happy.gif

then we talk abt primary schools, hubby said maybe we shall shortlist the schools and decide where to move for our next location, and he keep mumbling abt that few schools this morning.. any mummies also start to shortlist schs for ur little ones liao?
happy.gif

dodo,

Brig went to c PD last night.. he is asmathic.. on puffer now..

I really really DREAD this new... been hoping he will outgrown the 'sensitive airway' issue.. but now up grad to 'asthma'... sign

chris, many ppl told me childhood asthmatic would be outgrown when they grow up. don't worry too much ya.
happy.gif
hugs to handsome brig!! :D

chintz & gingerleaf,

yeah! so happy hubby back.. so i can relax abit :p
zq is better, back to his very active self.. but hor, still drink milk & eat little.. just hope his appetite comes back soon...

chris,
oh dear.. do u know what trigger him that? he got wheezing? dun worry gal, rememebr u told me asthma is all abt management and i bear that in mind... i really believe our boys will outgrow it soon!

chersam,
wa, the virus so powderful! drink lots of fluid ya to avoid dehydration.

chris,
hugz! quite sure he'll outgrown it or at least you'll be able to manage it..like what dodo said, it's all abt management..

chris: poor brig , down with astham now. yah as chintz said most pple outgrow childhood asthma. just has to monitor and dun let him drink too much cold drinks.

Back