(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB

OC,
Haha..ok..ok..i've shifted my off day from wed to yesterday liao. But I'm off on new year's eve. Wanna celebrate new yr eve together?

Gil is attending cc everyday, right? She shd be quite busy mah? Weekends nvr go out?

dsii, YB,
We didnt bring her anywhere during d long christmas weekend n even weekdays she will ask me what should she do d moment she comes home from cc...showing less interest in her toys n books liao

YB,
What do u want to do on new year's eve? I have curfew with a small baby...

oc
wahhh so hard to find u..

yb/oc
come my place to swim??

u all know where to see fireworks for new yr?? hahha.. i also sian la.

vivocity? think the countdown has fireworks leh

oc
i oso didnt go out on xmas eve, xmas day etc..hahahha...in fact the long weekends oso leh...or shld i put it this way..this 1.5mths sch hols...the boys didnt go out often...maybe whole of sch hols...only went out 5-7times...

hmm...y ah? go out i sianz loh...hahhaa..cos always out withthem.sure very fedup with certain things...so better stay home...i think i more relax...if not maciam mad woman outside shouting after the boys...

Ep,
Swimming sounds fun!

OC,Dsii,
Wanna go swimming @ ep's plc tomorrow? Then mayb we can have a mini new year celebration.
happy.gif

hhaha...eh...i not going into the pool...so no one to look after ian loh...that time he almost 'drown' in the pool leh..hahaha

dsii,
I'm also not going into the pool. Will let Kay swim with her arm floats. U can let Ian wear float too?

OC,
Onz! Think we need to inform ep wat time we'll be going 1st.

Happy New Year to all!!!

X'mas long weekend, I also stayed at home... too tired... now feeling weak and sick too!!! guess this long weekend will stay at home most of the time too!!!

OC,
caught a cold, then been busy and tired over work, work need to rush before long weekends...

How's lil charlize?? so u officially out of confinement liao... can go out liao... heehee

Hello Mummies,

How have you all been?

I MIA for very long. Very busy with 3 kids and all.

Anyway, hereby wishing all of you a very Happy New Year! And May all of us HUAT arh....

Take care.

Love,

MiCh

Happy New Year Mummies!!!

Need help! Wanna change my girl to another school. Am stayin in Pasir Ris. Any suggestion what is good in the East?

No lah...I'm employed in Pte Ltd. TC employ us as managing agent. This benefit is given by our Co. Even non-TC colleagues also can enjoy the benefit.

any mummies wanna order loveletters..? 1 metal biscuit tin ard 500 pcs....selling $45. from indonesia...tried b4...smell fragrance and taste quite gd...

Hihi, not sure if this topic had been discussed before. When should daddies stop changing infront of their little girls or bathe for them? Vice versa for mummies with boys, when should stop changing infront of them? I guess mummies can still bathe for their boys..

MIL asked my hubby to stop liao. Personally im quite ok with it leh, nothing to be ashamed about, at least she knows how "it" looks like??

OC,
I'm not too sure abt that. So far I still bath with Julian n Janelle. I may stop doing that when Janelle is P1.

There was an incident last Sat when Janelle was changing into her swimsuit. She stripped naked in the lady changing room, but not in the indivdual bathroom cubicle. So one of this lady, (a parent) asked me to bring Janelle into the cubicle to change instead of going naked in waiting area in the lady changing room.

I told her it is ok, cos this is a lady changing room.

Well, it does trigger me abt the same issue u ask. When shld such "exposure" be stopped?

hong,
Ya sometimes it's like if hubby not around to help then how? U still have to bathe for Julian. But maybe not together, but again more "convenient n save time" if no one to help :p

OC,
me too... concerned about this...
although she's already curious about it but we never really explain the differences...

eeyore,
G's cc saved me from d explanation cos d teachers apparently did educate a little. She surprised me quite some time back by telling me one day while at d toilet that girls have vagina n boys have penis. Maybe cos she has been in full day cc so more chances to 'see' d differences.

OC,
good that gillian's cc got that education, saves parents trouble from explaining cos sometimes parents might not explain very well... Char didn't exactly asked what's that or why different... she js say shame shame. and she knows that boys stands but she js wanna follow them... but i js told her no girls sit so now she never question why girls must sit, she'll automatically do what she need to do...
but she likes to bath with me and usu she'll tell me she wants breast, haha, very funny then she'll touch mine and do a passing action to hers, like passing mine to her...

OC,
infact the kids love to bath with me cos we get to scrub each other back, making bubbles together.

My hubby never bath with them althot I did encourage him when the kids are young but he said cannot. hahaha....

Hi mummies, check with you. Did you take calcium supplement during pregnancy?? My gynae dun give calcium supplement so i never tot of needing to take even on my first pregnancy. However, just happened that today's yoga session the teacher just happen to talk about calcium supplement. Than i realised it's a must to take.. I'm not frequent on my diary intake actually.. so i'm not abit worried.. is it going to eat into my bones when i get old??

lucida
gynae dun give calcium tablets? hmm..for my 2 pregnacy..i took...1st preggie..took when remember...2nd preggie...took very diligently..hahah...

Dsii, Ya lor. Called him yesterday he said multivit have already. Than everyday just 2 glasses of milk... But I tot it would be clearer if he had made it clear in the beginning.. hmm.. just went to buy calcium supplement. What to do. Just have to take diligently now..

does calcium affects bb's teeth growth? i dunno leh...but hor...i always forgot to take during 1st preggie...and isaac's milk teeth not very strong...abr 4 yrs old..teeth all decayed ..hahaha....so during ian's time..i took and at times forgot morning took liao bo...then i heck..just took again...and 1 day i drank 1 little of milk..worried ian's teeth will be like korkor..but so far so gd!!!

Hi mummies,

long time never see u all already... just now i was looking at emerson's photos in fb then she say it's her friend and she wants to see them... heehee, can cio me if got any gatherings...

Back