(2005/10) Oct 2005 MTB???

mrs tan - oh ya! we are the same leh. (can eat everything) my sis friends say its ok leh. (they say that better then those pregnant woman cant eat) i oso dont know true or not. I told my gynae that i have a huge appetite and he say thats gd.

Hi all
happy.gif
Me am new here. EDD on 5th Oct too. Wow you gals seems to be taking alot of precaution measures.

Is it necessary to drink formulated milk like anmum? I just drink the Magnolia ones. Very nice when its chilled.

My weight is so far still the same.. and plus i have been eating nauses med onceaday, i am coping better during the day with eating in small quantities, and i know alot of ppl thinks its not good to take the nauses med. But i just couldnt let myself go vomit the whole day and still have to be in the office lor
sad.gif

Mrstan

Having thick makeup is to coverup the ugly skin underneath ma... i can see from the reflection from the light tat her skin is rough leh..

Ling, your frd --- 4th mth induced?! meaning no more bb? her gynea said its due to the taking areoplane??? Oh no....
sad.gif

jenifur,
wat MS u normally suffer har??
me start MS since last wk..

jus back from lunch..
feeling super dizzy, walking feel like flying like that.. so terrible manz... dunno when can stop those MS...
sad.gif

ice: welcome...

loving & jenifur: my gynae said i'm already very good...usually, most preggies start to have MS and very bad MS already and i told him i'm alright...hope this peace lasts man...

<font face="Calisto mt"> Loving,

I puke every now &amp; then esp b4/after meal. It's really very terrible plus mus try to do it less obvious so ppl wun find out. My mum said last time when she preggie w me also puke whole day so now my BB take revenge 4 her
sad.gif

Sneaky,

U really very lucky leh. No MS &amp; still can drive; almost like b4 other than ur tummy.</font>

Thanks for the warm welcome! So nice to have company. I have gotten over my MS. The key is to eat small snack throughout the whole day. make sure you keep it small so that you will not PUT ON WEIGHT =)

I have not been a very good girl. Still running and driving around as my hubby is not around at the moment. think my baby is going to be one naughty baby

jenifur,
u so cute, ur bb help yao po revenge..
happy.gif

me jus feeling super dizzy n nausea, luckily tat never puke... but this is already make me feeling extreme upset liao.. if puke, dunno how is me...
sad.gif

ur boss good to u hor..
still can eat snake n take a nap...
me dare not do this at my side

hello ice

thanks for the info. at least now i know liao i'll try to have small snack thoughtout the whole day. Hee! me too leh oso running n driving around (still very active)
biggrin.gif

jenifur

my gynea give de.. navdine i think... when necessary in the nite after dinner lor.. usually i take before bed..

No problem confused.... MS comes about when the gastric juices starts to generates in huge amounts. Before getting out of bed in the morning, (if you know that you are prone to MS), snack on a biscuit. wait for about 5-10 minutes then proceed on for the day. Try to avoid taking a full meal. break it into two. That is why I have switched to sandwiches nowadays. Makes it easier to control the amount of intake.

Drink some milo if you cannot stomach solid stuff. It works wonder.!!

one cup a day.... as one of the snack.... as for the rest of the day... orange juice (the natural ones without sugar or papaya or mixed) aides in digestion and gives you the vits!!

Thanks for the advice though.

harlow gals,
got one qns...
the preg test kit - how many weeks will it start to show +ve if u pregnant?
is it after 2 weeks u conceive then can test? or 1 day after conceive can test already har?

by the way, pregnant woman can eat mandarin orange or not?
252495.gif

jenifur: well, bb did bully me also what...i had very very bad appetite last 2 weeks, remember? i felt lousy when i smell food, remember? for about 5 times, i felt like puking when i saw my car...i guess that's just a way to show resentment for going to work...

all: i get contented with a little bit of food, in fact, very full/bloated after eating but i start feeling hungry easily shortly afterwards...what about you all?

manuka: it's not a matter of CAN or CANNOT. you can start testing early but test kit might not be able to detect low HSG during early stage of pregnancy. as days pass, HSG increases and hence detection is far much better later...

<font face="Calisto mt"> Loving,

Can Zzzzz bcuz told my boss I dun go lunch, ask him to pack then I can Zzzz 4 1/2 hr then remaining 1/2 hr to eat when he's back. But I usually exceed 1/2 hr. My boss quite understanding cuz his wife also preggie now.

Manuka,

Think shld test when AF overdue loh cuz diffcult to judge when u conceive.

Sneaky,

Tt's BB telling u tt u need rest, dun go to work
happy.gif
Have ur appetite improved? Now i hate e smell of food court *Yucks* Guess all these r gd signs tt our pregnancy hormones r working....</font>

jenifur: my HB can't afford to yang3 me leh...i cannot stop working lah...yes, my appetite improved slightly...now your turn to experience yucky smells...hahahaha...it will soon be over lah...actually, i still feel lousy because of some smells...i'm hungry now...

well. it depends on what how information is perceive. one orange a day is not going to hurt. everything in moderation. Well i have got three sisters before me and I have got 5 nephews and nieces. Although I am having my 1st one.... I have seen all five pregnacies. all the babies are very much healthy.
happy.gif

Contrary....

Its avisable to take lots of fruits. Except for lychees, soursop, durian.... not because they are harmful but it is just that they are heaty and cause constipation. So unless if you do not mind suffering the discomfort, you can carry on....

A lot of MTB avoid alot of fruits causing the body to lack in certain vitamins therefore resorting to pills... something which I believe the natural ones are always better.

Try blending your own juices mixing veggies and fruits together. It helps in the complexion.

K. Think I am getting real long winded here.

ruff: consider bb stable is 12 weeks.. but still dun take any chances after 12wks.

Fun: dearie... as long as ROM is concern i think its ok.. but provided the Host doesnt mind... In MAY, ,bb likely to be very stable. but dun get too excited during the event.
happy.gif

Manuka: ya bb induced out. they felt so lost.. cos its a boy!.. haiz... she thought long flight ok.. but never knew such things happen. Long Hauls are stressful for pregnant woman due to the air pressure n limited walking space.

Food or Fruits which are LIANG (Cooling) have to be avoided... No Watermelon, No StarFruit, if can, prevent orange (acid).

Drinks like Coffee, tea, Sugar cane, Coke... should be avoided too..

if found preggie, no medicine should be taken unless with Gynae's knowledge... even panadols, should be normal panadols, EXTRA PANADOL is a NO NO!

Hi All, visited my gynae today. Everything's fine. Saw the sac...

Ling: Guess we are about the same time right? When you visited your gynae, did you see a black colour area then inside there's another dot? Is that the sac? Find it so funny leh... Gynae say its 5 weeks.

Asked about the facial and hair treatment. She said better to stay away from chemical. So Sneaky, i'm not sure how safe is it to do facial at this stage. Maybe we should all wait till pass 3 mths then do?

Sneaky, i also felt full/bloated after a meal. There after, don't feel like eating. I lost a little weight and gynae is concern. But I thot we are not encouraged to put on weight at the early stage?

how much are your gynaes charging for initial visits like now ? (be4 week 12).
Mine charges abt $50 for consultation (?!?) and $50 for scan. A bit ex right?

hi fresia, in this case, i'll wait till after 3months then go do facial with natural ingredients...initially, i had lost about 1 kg but am putting on back in the last 1 week...gynae says it's good cos i shd be putting on healthy weight. my weight gain is only a mere 1.1kg...he says it's good and healthy.

ruff: charges are ok.. mine consulation is 60 n scan is 60...

fresia: facial is ok when the beautician using only natural products. u can check with ur beautician

good morning all MTBs!!!

last night, i woke up at 1am to have cup noodles...dinner was disasterous for me...i realised i cannot take it when i see the dining table full of food; especially "da yu da rou". i felt sick last night sighting all those food on the table...didn't get to eat much...

Ling : so can we travel after 12 wks? I'm planning to go Japan end Mar so now abit worried leh ....

confused : I went to him coz I stay in cck and is the nearest gynae I can find but he detected wrongly leh ... he say I was not preggie and got cysts in my ovarian and the urine test was (-) too. Was so disappointed when heard abt it but decided to opt for 2nd opinion so change gynae after that.

Morning!

Ruff

Mine first consultation was also 60, scan 60 too.
2rd visit was 40, scan 40
happy.gif

Ling

thanks for yr reply
happy.gif
i am sure my sister wont mind :D

mayday: i read an article this morning at AMK library.... it state not advisable to travel due to the solar radiation etc... dunno. but i do see my client travelling during her 9mths pregnancy.. i wan to go london in May.. but now, decided to shelf it. better be safe than sorry.

Mayday!
Me too! i going Japan and US mid-Mar! airtickets, hotels all paid! now dunno what to do. Next week i go see gynea see what she say....

By the way girls, went to GP to confirm that its a BFP for me!!! Still cannot believe it.... and super worried whether BB inside me ok or not...
happy.gif

252833.gif

manuka: worried than arrange earlier appt with gynae lah.. u so cute. keke.. like me.. suppose to see my gynae tomolo... but i experiencing some pain, and i brought forward to see her.. just to be sure tt bb is ok...

i am now still having on n off pain, my gf ask me to see gynae again.. not gng cos waste so much money..

Hi mayday

oh no! Luckily u went to any gynae for 2nd opinion. but i find him patient leh. juz that i'm a quiet person n no experience so dont know how n what to ask him.

Ling : ya ... been having 2nd thought that's y have not yet book my tour and ask for opinion here.

manuku : me too, planning to Japan during the Mar holidays and by then I should be in my 13th wk.

confused : ya ... went to other gynae for scan to cfm my preggie. So u taking up him as yr gynae?
U staying in cck?

Ling,
I also want to see gynea fast fast... i called again just now. earliest gynea can see me is next wed leh... what sort of pain u experiencing? last night i feel something pull my stretch from belly button to lower abdoman... dunno normal or not?!
252902.gif

hi gals

sorry to gate crash this thread.

i was very tempted to go Japan when I discovered that i was pregnant in Nov last yr. in the end i sought my gynae's opinion and she advised against travelling in the 1st 3 mths of the pregnancy. The safer period is usually between 4.5 mths to 5.5 mths when most of the ms symptons have subsided and the tummy is still not too big. Hope this helps. It's always gd to seek the dr's advice

manuka: its haapens on my lower tummy... always on off.. sickening.. dunno normal or not.. my gynae says its blood gng into the uterus... but my BIL who is a Doc says its not normal... so duno who is right.

Back