(2005/10) Oct 2005 MTB???

Ling... i also feel some pain / cramp on and off... i hope its what fresnia say... normal.
happy.gif

now i only hope to see my gynea soon.
My that husband, already start to announce to everyone. i told him before 3 mths cannot announce, he still go say... sigh. now i super stress...

I have that weird feeling on the stomach too. Psychologically feel really weird too. Trying to tune my mind. I feel like an animal. (?!?). Can't imagine the future changes....physically.

mayday - he's the first gnae i went to n if everything ok i'll remain if not i may change. no i'm staying in bukit batok. Actually i can go to any gynae juz that he's recommended by my sis friend so i went to see him.

girls, don't be overly worried. to me, these cramps are normal and will subside very soon. i've already experienced or am still experiencing them...

yes yes yes...totally agree...even gynae also told me about it...it's painful cos it's tilting back to it's straight position...a lot of work you know?

hi girls! you all have been very busy writing yah? haven't come in for a while and oh mine.. the thread has grown!

speaking of travel, i also hope to travel with my hubby for one last honeymoon before bb comes out leh.. will target at the 4th month... after bb comes out, think no more trips for the next 2 years, sian hor...

confusedgal, how? any progress? can see the heartbeat? i was like you before, in my 6 weeks, cannot see heartbeat, so i changed gynae, went to one with a better machine and can see and hear very clearly you know..
this gynae doesn't even need me to have a full bladder coz his machines are v sophisticated..

i haven't had much of an appetite too, but dunno why the tummy keep expanding leh.. i can no longer fit into my pants.. and i don't think the skirts can last for long..but i'm only 8 weeks! u girls have the same experience?

bellybutton: i have just folded all my bottoms and asked HB to pack them up in the highest compartment of my wardrobe. they no longer fit me. i feel very very pregnant now cos skin around abdomen and backside's tightening and itching. wondering if it's bb growing inside or just bloated. in fact, my tummy is quite big now until MIL asked me to stop wearing tight fitting skirts or pants and contributed some Big T's and big sized pyjamas, which she bought but never worn them before. she also asked me to start buying maternity wear liaoz...goodness!

Hi Sneaky & Bellybutton,

wow so u both cannot fit into ur current clothes anymore? for me, i stopped wearing jeans and certain tight fitting pants cos butt looks so big and gross. more comfy wearing skirts and looser stuff.

Belly, i am just starting 8 weeks also...just wondering if its normal to start putting on weight ard waist like that. cos i thot abt 4th month then is normal. No?

Sneaky, better start ur anti stretchmark cream liao since got itching abdomen and butt. so do u look pregnant already? anyone asked u?

Jenifur, where are u? u never update the list anymore liao?

hello gals

i may not be able to come to tis thread anymore. yesterday went to see gynae and result may not be gd. gynae say still cant see clearly n i went for blood test. Now i really dont know wat to do
sad.gif
*sob* *sob* i may go for 2nd opinion. any gynae to recommend?
sad.gif

mrstan: yah...i will start to use the anti-stretchmark cream...it's very itchy as i type this message also...kekekeke...yes, a few of my HB's colleagues started asking liao...

confused: don't give up...you may wish to try my gynae Dr Kowa. his clinic number is 6235 1151 and is located at Mt E #16-18

confused : I strongly encourage you to go for 2nd opinion. Pls do not give up yet.

sneaky and bellybutton : wow that's fast of ur expanding tummy ... mine alittle bit but still can cover up ... hahaha ... only can see little tummy when wearing tight-fitting clothes. Ya ... me too not wearing jeans as is kind of uncomfortable.

Hi girls : do u think I shd go down see my gynae and double chk or just call to double check on the travel thing?

sneaky: ya.. my 3/4 pants cant wear liao too.. too tight to be inside. and went to buy OP Large size bermudas and bigger Tees to wear.. till bb stable liao then go look for some cheaper Maternity clothes..

Hi all,

confused: dont feel upset at the moment... we will give you all the support....(mentally at least)
happy.gif

Talking about clothings... the other day i went to u2 to buy pants. fitted myself into S pants but thot against it and bought two sizes largers. The sales girl was giving the funny look... sigh
sad.gif

I have to travel for work too (Vietnam). Hubby not too happy about. Dunno what to do

mayday: i also don't know why mine grow so fast. perhaps waterbag is big loh...i'll try not to wear tight clothes...MIL watching lah...

ling: yah..i guess we can only wear slightly bigger sized tops and bottoms till the 3rd month...btw, we can go shopping together...my SIL offered to go shopping with me this weekend...wonder where she'll take me to...sekali go expensive boutiques, which i can't bear to spend money on...

sneaky - thanks for the contact. Is he a indian gynae?

mayday - thanks for the contact but i afraid of woman's doctors leh, fierce boh?

sneaky: ya.. we can go together...like me, i dun wan to spend so much money, cos my house just spend so much on the furnitures n lightning.. so trying to save on things like Maternity clothes.

confused: he's a Chinese. His full name is Dr Kowa Nam Seng...don't know why his surname so special one...

ling: hmmm...we can explore...whenever we go shopping or come across any nice yet cheap maternity shops, let's share with everyone here too..

morning gals!

I realli had no idea where to shop for maternity clothes.. fashionable ones very exp, auntie ones i dun like... cham... :p

would u gals prefer to wear maternity pants or skirts huh? skirts looks very big hor :p

fun: i prefer pants...maybe need to buy 2 long pants and 2-3 three quarter pants...it's the tops that i'm worried about...i don't like to wear spaghetti strapped tops and most nice ones are like that...those with sleeves or sleevless look auntie...me also chamz...

confused,
sad to heard this..
think my case quite similiar as u too..

yesterday me go KKH to consult Dr Christopher Chong which very nice n pantience guy..

my scan result not really good.. so his send me to do HCG test yesterday n sat, to compared both result.. if sat result never double up as thu result, mean bb not safe to keep it liao..

one more make me worries, is my bb deminsion decrease!!?? dunno y.. 1st scan (6/2 JB)-8.5mm, 2nd scan (20/2 JB)-9.3mm, 3rd scan (24/2 KKH)-4mm !?

actually me can see bb heartbeat on 6/2 when go check up.. but yesterday turn up not clear to see..
sad.gif

now only wait for mon to see my test result...

so why not u ask doc do HCG test for u to see 1st...

Hi loving

oh no! so u go for 2nd opinion? Mine is doctor say cant see clearly (2nd checkup oso the same)and cant even see the foetus only see the yolk ah. That's y i extremely worried lor.

confused : haha ... dun worry she's friendly gynae but she's rather ex so mayb u wan to opt for other gynae instead. Her consultation charge is $50 and scan is $60 so per visit definitely over $100/-

But I strongly encourage u to go for another opinion leh at least can ease yr mind faster ... is not gd to keep on worrying now and who knows the baby turn out well and this can affect.

confused,
KKH already is my 2nd opinion liao..
dunno is it whether scan machine different, so result showing result..

according by my kkh gynae, can consider normal result if yesterday is my 1st time scan.. bb small n not clear at early stage for irregular menses cycle... but anyway, me trying to think +ve, n wait for mon see doc again...

btw, who r the one ever mention her bb dimension only 4mm when 6wk?

253276.gif

<font face="Courier New"> <font color="0000ff">as @ 25 Feb 05
Chloe .......... 11-Sep-05 11 Wks
Fun ............ 01-Oct-05 8 Wks
Loving ......... 03-Oct-05 8 Wks
Mayday ......... 03-Oct-05 8 Wks
BellyButton .... 05-Oct-05 8 Wks
ice ............ 05-Oct-05 8 Wks
inc ............ 05-Oct-05 8 Wks
MrsTan ......... 05-Oct-05 8 Wks
Sneaky ......... 06-Oct-05 8 Wks
Manuka ......... 12-Oct-05 7 Wks
Jenifur ........ 13-Oct-05 7 Wks
Fresia ......... 22-Oct-05 5 Wks
Ling ........... 22-Oct-05 5 Wks
Ling ........... 23-Oct-05 5 Wks
Sweetpea ....... ??-Oct-05 </font></font>

<font face="Calisto mt"> Loving,

Be +ve, dun give up hope ya.

I'm feeling so miserable now; puking out half of my food intake. Duno when will this end
253279.gif
</font>

jenifur

relax.. we are all here supporting u ok? U be a brave mum!
happy.gif

Loving

yr baby onli playing hide and seek with u la
happy.gif
be patient..
happy.gif

mayday,
when u did the scan?
wat's lastest scan result?
did u in regular menses cycle?
wat doc saying on ur scan result?

paiseh, asking many question...:p

confused: Dr Kowa a super fun-loving gynae...very fatherly and his machine...i also dunno whether advance or not; how to tell ah?

jenifur: hang in there okay? looks like your MS is kicking in big time...lucky *touch wood* i am okay...

I did my scan when I was 6th wks (now I'm 8 wks)
My Gynae never say anything leh ...I can see the embryo flickering and hear the heartbeat and it was only 4mm big.
My gynae ask me to go back 1 mth later. Yes I'm a menses irregular person.

sneaky - i oso dont know how to tell whether machine advance or not leh. I afraid i'll get the same ans again leh (not clear then blood test)

mayday - ya! i intend to make appt for mon cos tomoro going for blood test again
sad.gif

loving - ya! lets be positive thinking. Hope everything will turn out well for both of us
happy.gif

erowen n ice - thanks for the concern. i'm feeling much better liao.

mayday: maybe bb is measured from a different angle that's why it seemed smaller...well, as long as you see a flickering thingy, it means bb is well...

confused: really hope both you &amp; loving's babies are well. will keep you both in prayers...

confused : if I'm not wrong the blood test is to further confirm yr pregnancy. You have done the first blood test with Dr Adrain but results still not out yet or what?

mayday - i oso dont know leh, he told me to do 1 blood test (yesterdaynite) n sat do another one. Then i so xin1 luan4, i didnt ask him when can see result. If i not mistake he say the test will tell whether bb ok boh cos growth slow.

sneaky : tks for consoling me ... hope so but compare to yrs mine is rather small so abit worried too ... coz now we cannot feel anything on them so sometimes tends to think is the bb still inside me or ????

confused : maybe you shd ask him lor ... for my case is I went on Sat and he can't scan anything so I went to another gynae the following Tues which is 3 days apart and the gynae can see the baby sac. I think the scanning is very important lor to see your bb development.

Actually if you are gg for 2nd opinion, maybe you just keep quiet and let the gynae do a scanning and see what the gynae say ... This way mayb u r able to compare the new gynae and Dr Adrain and decide which gynae u wan to take up for this whole process.

Think everyone of us here wants to have a disstressful and happy pregnancy process. Sorry for being so long-winded but this is how I think.

Did your gynae give this medicine TURINAL ?? tiny bottle and small white tables. Side effects is headache, nausous. Feels sick eating it. Dun feel like eating it. Somemore gotta eat twice a day! Thats in addition of folic acid.

anyone?

Hi confusedgal,
i went to this gynae Henry Cheng, he has clinic at bishan and glenE, he's a very good gynae, and his scanning machine is v v sophisticated, charges are very reasonable too. you can go to him for a check. I did my research, think he has one of the more advanced machines around which in later stages can see the bb's bloodflow and all.

sneaky.. looks like we're in the same boat, our stomachs are expanding real fast.. i think i should do what you did, to fold away my old pants... are you looking around for maternity pants already? or u just buying one size bigger? maybe a good idea to invest in some maternity pants coz heard they are adjustable and u can wear from 2 months to 9!.. buy earlier can depreciate over a longer period of time, more worth it hor...haha.. i'm an accountant... so can't help but think this way!!!!...

mrs tan, hahaa.. my butt also look very big and gross!!!... this morning before i stepped into the shower, i accidentally saw my bare thighs in the mirror.. gosh!! they have grown so huge i was shocked!! started telling myself i'm going to cut down on calorie laden food like soft drinks and sweet stuff, which i really couldn't help taking coz they are a real comfort in the midst of nausea.. must really cut down on them...

hi bellybutton, hahaha...indeed, my HB just said, how come your stomach look so big today ah? think it's growing very fast especially today cos it's so obvious now...

i have gone to some maternity shops and tried on some under-belly pants...i think they are still too big for me loh. i'm just worried that i will grow very big/fat later so buying now might mean i can't wear them for long...how ah?

Hi bellybutton

Thanks for the recommendation. But i've make appt with Dr Datuk Chew on Mon morning liao leh. Your gynae is Dr Henry Cheng? Tis morning i went for another blood test. and get to know the result on Mon.

Back