(2005/10) Oct 2005 MTB???

relaxfun

Hey there,

Anyone due in Oct this year too? I might be one
happy.gif

hi fun!
my edd is 27 Sep, but may be later in beginning of Oct as well.

you just discovered you're preggie? gone to see a gynae yet?

Hi bellybutton!

Yeah i just found out over the hari raya haji weekend :p tested myself at home and company doc too :p

My edd would be 1 Oct.. Children's day! OMG... :p

I went to Dr Vincent Lee from Mt E and he does have a clinic at Bishan which is more convenient for me
happy.gif
you? Dr Chin isit?
happy.gif

hi there!
have been talking to u in a few threads
happy.gif

congrats!!... 1 Oct is a good day to give birth, your child's birthday will always be a holiday!
I found out on 27th Jan, was supposed to be 5week pregnant, so est edd is 27Sep. very close to yours..
happy.gif

looking at the dates, you must have found out you're pregnant very very early(3weeks?), otherwise, your edd won't be later than mine rite??

I'm still sourcing around for gynae, quite comfortable with lisa but thinking of checking another out before i decide. i'm thinking of henry cheng at Bishan. haven't seen him before by fren of mine said very good, very pro in scanning for abnormality. you heard of him?

My menses should come on 21 Jan lor, but it didnt come, so i tested on the very next day
happy.gif

I think tat Dr Henry is just opp of my gynea Dr Vincent. His certifications does look quite impressive lor
happy.gif

Hi
I am one too! My edd is 3 Oct. So can join you MTBs and we can all share our progress here.

Bellybutton,
Juz to share wiz u on my experience as I strongly feel is very impt to find a gd gynae.
I hv tested myself with clearbue last wed and showing a + sign so decide to went to gynae to double cfm. Thinking any gynae will do so did not went back to Dr Lisa ... juz went to the gynae near to my hse ... who knows the urine test turn out - sign and the gynae told me he found a cysts on my right ovarian thru my tummy scan.

I was shocked and loss at word but deep down in my heart, I was so sad as we have been TCC since last yr and so much wanted a bb. The gynae told me to go back one wk later for scan & urine test but I did not wait for it and decide to go back to Dr Lisa (I'm with her previously for routine chk).

Went back to Lisa and thru the tummy scan she saw a small baby sac and at once Congrats me. I was gg to be a mummy!! She was very experienced and asking to me go for a urine test to double cfm and true enough is was a + sign this time.

Was really disappointed with the gynae near my hse and juz want to share that we should always seek a 2nd advice.

hi all, i'm also one. based on calculations, EDD is around 6 Oct 05. i tested positive on CD29 (26 Jan 05) & CD31 (28 Jan 05). i shd be in my 5th week too...have made an appointment to see Dr Kowa from Mt E on 7 Feb 05. is this too early?

Hi Sneaky,

By next wk u shd be 6th wk liao so is not early coz usually by then when they scan shd be able to see something.

hi mayday, thanks. wonder what will gynae say and prescribe hor...is this your first pregnancy? when did you see gynae?

Hi Sneaky,

Shd be okie since u tested positive twice! ;)
Don't worry so much.

Yes, this is my first pregnancy. Went to Gynae yesterday to confirm.

Mine also no heartbeat yet.. wil be visiting my gynea on 17 Feb to scan again... rite now i am struggling abt the morning sickness thingy :S

hi fun, wah...that means you've gotta pay for gynae visit and scan again loh. don't think abt the MS thingy...think happy...

Hi Fun,

Did you see anything when u went for scanning and how many wks when you went for scanning?

I going back for scanning on 14/2 (Valentine's Day) hahaha ...

You have MS now? How many wks you are in now?

hi mayday, hmmm...then it must be very cute looking huh? i really can't wait to see bb...i hope that by next week, bb's heartbeat can be seen and heard. if not, i'd probably need to go back a week later to do another scan.

btw, my MIL & SIL also cannot believe why i have symptoms of pregnancy so early (e.g. sore & growing breasts, cramps, feeling hot when sleeping at night). i couldn't explain but they asked me to check with gynae during the next visit...do you all experience all these?

Hi Sneaky,

I also in my 5th wks only having abit sore breast and feel hungry easily but nothing else.

I don't think so fast the baby heartbeat can be heard.

mayday: it is interesting why i've got VERY sore breasts...i guess every pregnancy differs...then, i'll just hope to be lucky enough to see and hear heartbeat this coming visit to gynae...
happy.gif

sneaky,

heh, I come in here to kaypoh.. hello all MTBs! Congratulations! Anyway, there's nothing wrong with having such strong preggy symptoms so early. My breasts were so sore at 5 weeks that I screamed at my hb for just lightly brushing past them.
happy.gif
Relax!
happy.gif

Hi

m also going to be Oct 05 mother
happy.gif

ya, i hv the same syptoms before i knew i was pregnant i.e. sore & full breasts, get hungry easily and fatigue... now the breasts is not so sore but still tired and hungry... at times, i also may feel a little giddy.

Cheers.

now that we are preggie, is yrs stomach bloated although we are only 5 wks??

I still can wear my jeans but find it abit tight liao so wonder when then we start to wear maternity wear ....

hi inc: welcome and congrats!

mayday: yes, i'm very bloated and have symptoms described by inc...my tummy seems to be showing a bit...

so far orite for me...
it is more of the giddness and tiredness that affect me...
do u drink milk... some advise me against at this stage.

aiyah.. old wives theory.. it is cold food.. drink only wen the lst trimister is over. ask me to drink more milos instead..

u know too much Vit A is also not good for initial stage...so wondering how do we know we are eating proper.

inc: oic...well, it's better to be safe than sorry, right? i try to avoid what people tell me to loh...anyway, it doesn't harm me...

i went for lunch just now and as i was walking, i felt like fainting...i am so giddy today...even up till now...i feel that i can faint anytime...

guess u may be too hungry or lack of sleep..
ya i cannot stand still for too long.
the giddness got worse if m too tired or hungry.(esp tired)

m cant wait for lst trimister to be over .. then can announce to the whole wide world esp office...
and also bb is stable.

inc: maybe i'm tired...i did not sleep well last night...i'd probably go home rest in a while...indeed, can't wait for bb to grow and be stable...

me too can't wait for the first trimester to be over then at least can relax & enjoy.

I'm overall okie but now very uncomfortable in this jeans .... coz once u r full the stomach bloat liao ...

I oso drank milk every morn ... I tok is gd leh ...

tink the 2nd trimester is the best time..
last one also not easy...

let wish we sail throught the 9mths smoothly...

Hi mayday

m only feel like at times.. (tks goodness)
feel more assured to tok to other Mother to be around the same stage..

wat other symptom do u hv??

Cheers and happi new yr.

i'm also still fine at this stage. however, i will feel like vommiting when i leave home for work in the mornings; most of the time when i was about to drive off...this has happened for 1 week already. other than that, i do have lower abdominal cramps/pains plus feeling extremely exhausted and sleepy.

i've just been to the gynae's. did a scan and saw only the waterbag. gynae said it's normal cos bb is only 5wks 4days old (EDD 06 Oct 05; maybe earlier say end Sep 05). i'm scheduled to see him again 2 weeks later (21.02.05) and we should be able to see bb & its heartbeat by then. i also asked him why am i feeling constant pains/cramps on both sides of lower abdomen, he mentioned that my retroverted uterus is tilting back to normal hence causing a little pain on both sides. it's normal...thank God.
happy.gif

Hi

hm.. m going to see gynae on 19 Feb for the lst time as i hv been to see him b4 my planning. so oredi hv folic acid.. did my own calculation.. tot m 6weeks liao.. (EDD is 9 Oct).. so is my calculation wrong...

btw, do u know how long can we walk b4 we know we overexert... dat day went CNY shopping.. so dun know where is the limit.

tks.

Hi Sneaky,

Me too will feel little cramps or pain at the lower abdomen. Luckily is normal ... I was really scared coz I was not careful and hv a fall yesterday but fell on my right side.

Hope everything will be fine and I must be more careful in the future.

Hi Mayday

ya, take good care of urself.. me a bit paranoid.. wont walk too long or climb too many stairs :p so that i dun over exert.. some also says cannot squat too long or stretch hand too high etc...

cheers.

Hi

actually I also dunno how the gynae calculate mine. My last first menses date is 15/12 and my cycle is always 35 days cycle.

I counted myself if based on normal 28 days I shd be 8wks now and in 35 days cycle shd be 7 wks right .... but the gynae calculate me 6 wks now.

Hi

any myths and taboids u all following? Alot leh and quite scare and must always remember this & that ....

My mum say can't shift the bed leh ... means even change bed linen oso need hubby to do & when I'm not ard ... did u heard anything abt this?

She say can't shift our furnitures ard too ...

aiyoyo, Mayday, are you alright? next time must be careful okay???

inc: i don't know how to answer your question but i know we mustn't walk and stand too much during this stage...

Hi all,

My bb will also be due in early Oct. And i am with Dr. Cheng in Bishan too. SO far apart from slight cramps here and there, i feel OK. Just that i am always hungry. Eat a lot too.

Have ur tummies started showing yet??

Hi

ya.. cannot sew/cut on bed.. husband change bedsheet and cannot be around to see it. no painting, hamming, nailing.. ya, no shifting of furniture.

hm.. dat strange, mayday.. my lst day of last mense is 2nd Jan and so based on dat day, my self count is beg of 6 weeks hor.. :p

Hi Sweetpea, welcome.. quite a no of pple who stays in dat area go to Dr Cheng...
nope, no showing yet.too early. me just tired, hungry and feel of vomitting at times..some times, feel giddy esp not enuff zz.

mayday: fortunately, nothing's wrong...so worrying...i heard a lot about cannot do this and that! just like what inc had mentioned.

inc: by the way, cannot shift furniture hor...i have 1 tv armchair...everytime i also have to shift a bit when i sit on it so that it faces the TV. does this mean shifting also?

sweetpea: congrats! tummy not showing yet lah..just that after meals it will bloat and show a bit...

all: gynae said it's best not to have sex during the first 3 months of pregnancy. are you all practicing this?

HI sneaky

me also blur.. i also hv a moving mag rack.. i gather this is not called shifting... sound stupid to ask others rite :p as we all seem so worried but they dun understand our concern.

ya, m practising it though hubby a bit "sian"...
i will ask again wen i see my gynae. from wat i read if it is not a high risk pregnancy, okay to hv sex but i jus dun in case and also not feeling too well mah..

inc: i think it's okay to move the mobile things around hor...don't think about it and don't let MIL know can liaoz...i also read on Internet and in books that sex is okay...but don't know why gynae say try to refrain from doing it leh...maybe he's just being very safe loh...

Back