(2005/01) Jan 2005 Mom-To-Be

slamdunk,
Hehe....Dylan makes me laugh! He can see and predict that it is his 'mei mei'! He's so adorable lah...
happy.gif
Usually bad MS is good!

slamdunk, hehe.. Dylan is so cute. Maybe he might be right!!! Thank God baby is doing well. Not to worry lah, your MS will pass very soon! Anyway, detailed scan is definitely something to look fwd to!

Hi gals,
Had the worst week of my life! First, I sent my maid away, then the very next day I was down with flu & high fever. Then, Heidi had hand foot & mouth & couldn't eat or drink for 4 days! I am totally exhausted & still having bad cough & running nose.... Sigh! What bad timing to send my maid away before getting a new one.

By the way, I'm expecting another gal!

Slamdunk,
Dylan gave you an early prediction that u are going to have a girl.
happy.gif

Angela,
Congratulations! Are you happy that it's going to be a girl?
Why you send your maid away? Aiyo, how did Heidi get HFM? Did she come into contact with other kids? Hope you are completely well now.

Maid Home Leave
My maid is going back for 2 weeks this coming week. Hope that I can cope with Linus....

piggy: how is Linus now? Is he still as sticky & does he still ask u to put back his mucus back into his nose (I dunno want to laugh or angry when I read this).

angela: It must be so tough on you. Are you feeling better from your MS & fever/flu? Got help from your family members? Having HFM, is very tough for the kids. Don't stress yourself if Heidi is not eating her normal portion, just make sure she drinks lots of water. When is your new maid coming?

blanche: Both your sons are so cute in this photo. Can see that Ashley is so protective towards his brother. Hopefully Lucas will love his brother just like Ashley.

slamdunk: Really seems like Dylan is going to have a sister. Did you have such bad MS when you are expecting Dylan? I also just went for my checkup last Friday, now in 25 wks and baby is about 810g. I am glad that I only gained 4 kg throughout this 6 mth of pregnancy. The last time, my weight ballooned to 78kg & had bad water retention at my legs. I checked with my gynae how likely I can go for a natural birth this time. He said 60% success rate since I had went through the labour process before the emergency c-section. I am not ruling out going through a planned c-section (half body) as it only took less than 30 mins the last time before I was back to my room. And hubby very concerned on the risk that the cut being ruptured. I think I will decide when nearer to the date. Just make sure I don't walk too much in the late stage & caused the water bag to burst again.

catz: Tim is so funny, can get jealous of a dog? must be fighting for your sister's attention.

Angela, oh dear, poor Heidi.. you take care of yourself yah? Sounds bad..

Piggy, hope Linus isn't giving you problems.. hee :eek:)

A picture of the 3 musketeers when they met up today.. so adorable, esp having toddler conversations. Forgot to include poor Ayden in the picture. Bethany was upstairs in dreamland
happy.gif

762577.jpg

Tetra,
Linus is not as sticky on a daily basis. He will choose some day of each week. No pattern, could be a weekday or a weekend. As for mucus putting back, it still happens but less frequent. I take it as a sign that he is outgrowing it.
Tomorrow, maid is leaving for 2weeks. Wonder if he will cry at airport or not. When I "test test" water by asking him if nanny goes back to see her Mama, will he cry? He replied, "Baby cry loud loud..." So, I went to buy his latest favorite in Thomas series "Murdoch", getting in ready for action to pacify him.
HB and I are wondering how he will react to maid when she returns. Maid told me that she is very worried that he will reject her when she returns. Hmmm, I wonder too.

Catz, Slamdunk, Blanche,
Nice pics of the trio.
happy.gif
Beth does look like Timo. Is she getting nicely round now.
happy.gif

Angela,
Poor you and Heidi...Its definitely not easy to cope. I hope this will be gone soon...
happy.gif

Congrats that its a girl! I know you have been wanting a boy though. I personally prefers 2 girls so they can keep each other company.

catz: Bethany is getting rounder, must be your powerful BM. I think Bethany looks quite different, I loved those big lovely eyes. The 3 musketeers looked like they enjoyed themselves too. So cute to see 3 boys playing together.

Piggy: I think Linus's behaviour will get better each day. I think he also find it tiring to behave like this everyday.

Hi gals, I have popped on 9 April. It was a rather short labour- 2 hrs normal birth w/o epi. I m feeling better compared to my first birth and busy expressing breast milk everyday. ke ke..Hope I can persevere longer as I culd not latch him on as I have sore & bleeding nipples from baby's suckling...gosh!

Btw Slamdunk, my MS only goes away on week 14.. I had very bad MS too like Catz... hold on there k... take gd care...
Oh btw, my boy's name is Jayden.. will post his pix real soon..got to go now..

Gathering prayers...pls pray for baby samantha pls...

Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2007 - 1:03 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi everyone, just wanted to give an update on Sabie, she was in surgery from 3:30 pm till 11:30 pm today. Operation went well but she bled a lot during the surgery (much more than expected) and she lost a lot of blood... doctors are a bit worried about it. so far they say she is in very critical condition for the next 2-3 days and they are hoping the bleeding will stop by tomorrow. They did not close up the chest because the heart is swollen and due to the bleeding.

Please please pray that the bleeding will stop...

Thank you.

Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2007 - 11:40 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone, just a quick one...just came out of ICU, sabie is much more stable now than last night. The bleeding has stopped but now the problem is her kidney is in shock and she isn't passing urine. They will do dialysis on her later and also infuse more blood trying to get the kidney back up working.

She looks ok, still heavily sedated. X-rays are better than last night and for now the lungs are clear.

We're praying for continued recovery with no more complications.

Thank you very much for the support, James and I really apprecaite it very very much!

Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2007 - 10:06 pm:

Hi everyone... thanks for all the jia you!!

Just got home after being chased home by hb and my dad. The doctors have been able to find the source of the bleeding and have stabilized it, and the blood is starting to clot normally already, so we're hoping past that hurdle. Doctors also said renal failure isn't unexpected so they're not worrying about that (as per what Jules said above, thanks!)

we're hoping for continued progress and no more unexpected complications. doctors have warned that we are not yet out of the woods but are a bit more comfortable with her position now. Please continue to pray for her.

Posted on Friday, April 13, 2007 - 11:29 pm:

hi everyone, it's been a tough day... from seeing sabie doing well this morning, she's not doing so well now. her left lung has collapsed due to fluid buildup, most likely caused by renal and liver failure. her kidneys had too much of a shock and she has not yet pee'd in 2 days, and her liver is not functioning and not making the blood clotting agent so she is still bleeding. The doctors have decided not to close her chest yet because her heart is swollen again due to too much fluid.

chenoa: i went to but but slept on and off... until about 5 am then i slept and woke up at 8 am and jumped up to go to the hospital! haven't filed for leave, my boss told me to stay off for as long as i needed.

thanks to everyone for their prayers. we really need it now. they don't dare take sabie off the paralysis medication because her chest is still open so she's still drugged out. please pray for her kidney and liver to start functioning soon...

Sms from Patsy as @ 9.10am

They are (surgeon) closing her chest now. Hoping its a good sign

please keep those prayers gng! tks a million

Sms from Patsy as @ 1.41pm

Just want to share some good news, the Surgeon has closed Sabie's Chest, lungs are ok now and she is gng to be off anesthesia also. Kidney and liver still not functioning. Please continue to pray.

Posted on Saturday, April 14, 2007 - 11:17 pm:

hi everyone, thank you for your prayers, we need them now more than ever, she's not doing well... doctors not sure if she'll make it.

Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 12:12 am:

Latest SMS from Patsy as @ 12am.

They just had to shock Saby's heart 3 times because the heart rate went up to 200. Meds given to bring it down. Please pass on msg and help pray

Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 1:05 pm:

Sms from Patsy @ 12pm

We really need alot of prayers now. Sabie has deteriorated more and the blood acid is destroying her organs due to poor circulation. She is going on a bypass moachine now to help the situation but now we ran the risk of her bleeding out. Please pray for her

another update from Patsy...

Saby on bypass machine now, the next 48 hours are very critical. Please pray for no bleeding & no infection.

Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 6:50 pm:

Sms for Patsy @ 6.30pm

just to update, Saby seems to be responding to the bypass and hemo dialysis. She is still in critical condition but least her blood chemistry is better than this morning

Sabie's heart is stil not working, BP is dangerously low, blood chemistry going down wards again. Doctors saying it looks bad but I'm hoping prayer can intercede.

Sabie is having multiple organ failure now. We need a miracle.

All medication to saby has exhausted and bleeding everywhere. Hoping
bleeding does not occur in her brain, and will lead to brain damage.
Its not really a piece of good news compared to now. I choose not to
reveal a moment ago, worrying mummies would not be able to take it.
That is why we are asking for a Prayer with Miracle.

Saby is now on 100% oxygen but only taking in 10%. Her grandparents
are worried sick and so are Sarah & James.

We needed a turn badly tonite, please pray for a miracle to happen.
Pray for our Merciful & compassionate God to heal Saby

PLS PRAY & GOD... pls hear our prayers!!

Feel so upset for Sabie.. hv been praying and crying for her.

twinkle, congrats.. hope to see Jayden soon!

Tetra, my BM not that powerful lor.. but I;m happy she finally doesnt look so foetus-y
happy.gif
Yup, the 3 boys played well together.

Twinkle,
Congrats. Do post some pics of Jayden yah?

Sabie Mum & Dad,
I really do hope that both are you are strong and stick together in this hard time. Sabie, put up a good fight, ok?

Michele,
Do update us on her latest situation, ok?

sms from Patsy @ 12am

Doctors are telling us we may have reached a point if no return for Sabie. Her blood acid level keeps going up and her body tissues still not accepting the oxygen. Please pray a miracle because that is the only thing that can save her now. We will still have faith.

GOD PLS HEAR OUR PRAYERS!!
PRAY PRAY PRAY!!!

My friend is looking for a female gynae who can deliver at Mt Alvernia. Got any recommendation? Any mum is using a female gynae by the name of Phyllis from TLC (Thomson)?

Hi! All mummies!
Long time never chat with you all, i really miss out a lot of post...."Sob Sob"

So fast so many mummies have the second prince/princess aldy! i'm still no news...hehe!

Btw, i start my handmade business aldy...special for LADIES and KIDS...anyone interested me browse my blog, PM me or post here your email address lah!..i will send you all the link!!!

Hi Mums,
Took leave the whole of last week and some days this week as helper is away. Wow, really must take my hat off all SAHMs. It is such a tiring job. Last Friday, I even forgot to give him his dinner. Haha.... (Terrible Mummy here)

I have to go to office for short periods to catch up on some work and have to leave him at MIL's. I think I can do so for about 3 hours max as she will too be tired out. kekeke...

This morning, went to register him for nursery school next year. 2 kids were having birthday songs sang at the assembly for them and he wants to right in front (near the cake) of the party. He seems to like the school but I really wonder if he will adapt. Hmmm....

I am now back in the office and have left him with MIL. Hope he behaves......

Anyway, this thread is really very quiet. Hope to see more postings. Take care everyone.

Tetra,
No help here. Sorry... By the way, how is Lucas' "fight" episode now?

Catz,
Has Timo overcome the jealousy with the doggie?

Piggy,

Which school is Linus going? Gues its really tough to handle a kid.. let alone be two rite.. take my hats of SAHM !! We salute u... ke ke

iuiu: long time since we heard from you. Hope to hear some good news on your pro-creation project soon.

twinkle: Such a nice pix of Jayden. He has such rosy cheeks & lots of black hair. Jayden suits him well, I think he got more boyish look.

piggy: your maid will be coming back soon, rite? Take this period as a holiday with him. Agreed that it takes lots of efforts and time to engage him all the time. I think once Linus starts his nursery class, he will tend to focus more on the people and the environment around him. I think he will enjoy schooling.

As for Lucas, it has been more than 1 mth since he started school. His tantrums has weaned off as he settles into the routine & we make sure we spend more focused time with him at night. I notice that he tends to talk & sing more (though at times we can't figure out what it is). The teacher has also feedback tt he has settled very well in school. He expressed his displeasure by saying "I don't like" or "I don't friend you" instead of using hands, then he will goes to one corner to cool down. Once awhile, his instinct to beat or even bite pple may return when the other person takes away his things abruptly. Still must under monitoring.

Twinkle,
Jayden really look so nice and round.
happy.gif
Seems like got alot of hair too. How is Jie jie taking his arrival so far? Btw, Linus is going to school nearby my home in the West.

Tetra,
Maid coming back next week. Today, brought him to office and he amused himself for half a day. Just brought him to MIL's and will be back to pick him later.
I really hope that he enjoys schooling....
I asked him a couple of times if he wants Nanny back from Philippines? He always reply "No". When I asked him why? he will again say that he is "being poke on backside by her". This boy really victimised himself! Sometimes, he will suddenly request me to carry him when we saw 2 adults appearing on the same path as us and he will tell me that they are coming to "bang him"... Very jialat....
Really looking forward for him to start school so that he got more to think about.

Lucas is quite good... Can go to one corner to cool down. Who teaches him this? Must be quite funny to watch him going to corner...hehe.

Hi, Twinkle
Jayden so cute!! pinky cheeks make me want to kiss him..haha!!

Tetra!
Lucas so cute and mature...know how to cool down himself..my girl only know scream!!! so terrible..
thanks for your waiting...send you the link here
http://ivbelongings.blogspot.com
mostly on ladies accessories, kids section please click on ivbelongings-kidz on right side.

take your time to browse around and please let me know if anything fancy catches your eyes.

also all mummies!!! please give me some comments!! hehe..thanks!

iuiu: I am so impressed by your blog. Did you made those accessories yourself. I must say the photography is very good. Iuiu's pixs taken are so good. The purple shoes u bought for her is so cute and btw where is the bubble ball pool, the pix looked like it is taken from a studio.

Piggy: Another favourite place for him to cool down is under our bed. I think he doesn't like us to see him upset, like very lose face. I also wonder where he learned this from.

Linus is so funny, where did he get those imagination?

piggy,
Is your maid fillipino? When you renewed her contract, did you have to sign the standard contract prepared by the Embassy? They've started implementing the new minimum wage thing from March. Apparently everybody is ignoring it, even MOM?

Anyone else signed this form when renewing your maid's contract?

BabyD,
Yes, maid is fillipino. Have to sign the contract cos I need to renew her passport here. A pre-requisite is a signed standard contract prepared and endosed by Embassy. I have a separate agreement with maid with regards to her terms and conditions here, so I just hope that we don't have to come to a point whereby we have to use the Embassy or MOM to settle our differences.

Hi!
Tetra...thanks so much for your comments..ya! all the accessories and zakka stuff are 100% handmade myself. hope you can always come in to my blog to browse around, because i update the products every month. hehe.

Oh ya! the bubble ball pool is located Pasir Ris downtown east, called eXplorerkid, they also have a gym for kids inside.
you can go to http://www.downtowneast.com.sg/index/index.aspx

piggy,
I'm a bit worried about that standard contract. It's after all a legal document. As long as nothing happens to the maid, it should be ok. I just feel weird signing something that we don't plan to abide by. I guess just have to keep fingers crossed. All this just made me wish I can don't have a maid. But MIL only retiring next year, cannot cope without one for now.

BabyD,
I think the Embassy is making life difficult for the maids. You know, with this silly rule, now Indo maids are so hot property! I also find signing this document "worrying" but bo bian. Just hope for the best lor.

Some pics of the past 2 weeks to share.
happy.gif

"Look at the mess I have created!"
781131.jpg

"I have a big lollipop...How can I not smile!"
781132.jpg

"This joke is so funny! Hahaha"
781133.jpg

"My mama ask me to feed myself. So I try other ways....Look mama, no hands!!"
781134.jpg

"Baby is so clever!"
781135.jpg

"Hmm... better luck next time. :"
781136.jpg

Wah! piggylee
you boy so clever leh!!! know how to eat by feet ..haha...cute...i like the one he laugh until "peng" one!!
both of them really look a like hor!

oh..ya! I am currently looking for a resale 3 rooms hdb flat around kallang or whampoa or aujunied or telok belangah or tiong bharu area.

any mummies got any lobang, please let me know yah! Thanks!

Gals tks for the compliments on Jayden. Being quite busy with 2 babies at home..ke ke ke....

piggy, Linus seems so grown up, very cute pixs...hee hee....

our thread seems to be moving very slowly ya..
Tetra how are you lately? now u are in ur 2nd tri right? Jia You!

Iuiu,
I am wondering what you meant by " both of them really look a like hor!" ?
happy.gif

Twinkle,
Are you resting enough with 2 babies at home?

Piggy,
Cant really rest with Ferlin around leh.. she is very demanding nowadays. Haiz..
Jayden is on expressed breast milk, pumping alone takes up a lot of my time too.

twinkle: did you have anyone helping you out i.e. confinement lady? I should be in Wk 28 now, the start of the 3rd trimester. Another 3 more months, like so fast, already missed being pregnant. This pregnancy has been quite ok, did not put on so much weight hence don't have problems like I used to have i.e. swollen feet & fingers, water retention. Maybe you can try getting some games that you can play on the bed with Ferlin while you pump milk or resting i.e. sticker book, colouring book, puzzles, reading books, etc.

yah, the thread has been very slow lately. Where's Catz, slamdunk, Blanche, Angela, MGTeo, babyd & Evelyn?

PiggyLee,
Opps!! my mistake...sorry!
i thought the first two pic is a girl leh!...i'm so blur!!!! paiseh!! :p

Iuiu,
Hahahaha.... The first 2 pics are before he cut his hair so look like girl. No wonder u say both look alike. kekekeke

<font color="ff0000">Viral fever</font>
Linus is down with fever and it kept shooting upwards since yesterday. Brought him to PD and really hope that fever will start fall..... Sian

iuiu,
Nice blog
happy.gif

Twinkle,
Jayden looks nice with his black hair. Anymore pic to share?
happy.gif

Tetra,
Wah, another 3 more months, that fast! So your hubby will do confinement for you for this round?

Piggy,
Linus indeed looks like a girl in the first 2 pics! He looks really grown up!
Oh dear, hope he gets well soon!

Tetra, yes I do have a cf lady with me now, she is goin back next tues.. by then I will be stressed!! Good to hear ur second tri is smooth.. cont to enjoy urself as when 2nd one comes along, you will not have time to for yourself...

Piggy,
How is Linus now.. poor boy....take gd care of him.

Eve,
So nice to hear frm u, are u busy nowadays? No3 coming along the way? hee hee... ok will post more pix of Jayden

Twinkle, Tetra

Oh sorry for not writing for sometime, do miss all of you though. Have been extremely busy due to many rpts to complete. So glad to hear from you man! Don't worry, I am doing fine ... no change still chubby .... hahahah!

Today I am on leave (elder son BD), that's why can come in to post
happy.gif

No3???
nono.gif
not for the moment but also dunno when?
happy.gif

twinkle: that's a nice pix. Jayden has such fine features. Yah, I am trying to cherish as much time as possible with Lucas & for myself. Not sure if I would still have enough time for Lucas once Marcus comes along.

Piggy: Your maid back already? There is dengue and HFM epidemic going around. Better stay @ home till Linus is ok.

Eve: Nice to see u here. Can plan for a 3rd one already. Have you registered any class for Winfred?

Tetra,
Try to spend all your available time with Lucas now, coz u definitely have less time with him once Marcus comes along.

Ive registered Tot House for Wilfred and he will be starting to school on 25/6/07. Quite excited for him
happy.gif

Hows your maid doing? Everything ok?

Twinkle,
Jayden looks very bright.
happy.gif
this pic shows him looking so alert.

Evelyn,
You where got chubby? Nice figure you have.
happy.gif

Tetra,
Ya, maid is back. Linus' fever so far is not so high today as compared to yesterday. So strange, when I feel him with my hands, he don't feel that hot, when I take his temp using the thermometer, he is 38.7, which is considered high. Last night, inserted a suppository and hope for temp to at least be stable fo 8hours at least...But turn out less than 6hours...have to keep getting up the whole night to take his temp. Hope tonight will be better.
Wow, very fast u are into 3rd tri now hor? I also miss being pregnant as u feel very close to the baby with their movement inside you.
happy.gif

Twinkle,
Jayden very handsome boy! his eyes so deep and dark, the hair also a lot and black hor!!!
like him so much!!! auntie give a kiss...muuak..haha

How is everyone? Why this thread so slow these days?

Hello to All Mums,
Linus' fever came back on Sunday night again. Aiyo, I was like why fever again? I thought fever has subsided liao....Brought him to PD on Monday and was given anti-biotics which we agree should be given if fever goes up again. But I have to give it to him on Monday night as it went to 39C again.

Then Tuesday, he was down with diarrhea. Wednesday, he pooed 4x total and Thursday only once. So I hope this time round, he is REALLY getting better. He has been so cranky, especially at night. Waking up and throwing tantrums. I have not slept well since he fell sick!!

This moring, on the way to MIL's, he asked," Why Mama and Papa got one baby?"

We can't help but laugh at his question. He is starting every sentence with either "How come..." or "Why...." And he will go on and on even after you gave him an answer. Eg," Why that boy show his belly button?" Reply,"Maybe he is feeling hot, so he lift up his shirt to cool down?" Again, "Why he so funny, show his belly button?" Reply,"Because....."

He will go on and on asking the same question till he find something else to ask. Sometimes, I have to stop answering him and let HB or maid answer him instead. I am waiting for him to ask about the birds and the bees as he has asked me 2days ago, "Baby want see Mama's bird bird, can?"

Back