(2005/01) Jan 2005 Mom-To-Be

hi tetra!

yupe jov is still super sticky to his dad, he will ask for him every evening when i reached home...

our kiddo really looked so grown up in their school uniform and bag! amazing they are only 2 years old...really have to harden our heart and let them get used to school the hard way out.

btw jov is down with stomach flu following his flu episode last week..sob sob, throwing up milk feed and refusing everything since monday nite. so heart-wrecking to see him puking and having loose stool.... and gotten make sure he is not dehyrated.
sad.gif

dolphina,
poor jov.. yeah, they get all kinds of viruses from school.. boh pian.. just tell yourself that this cannot get any worse.. and the kids bounce back really fast after the sickness.. dun worry..
happy.gif

dolphina: I read that flu, vomitting, getting sick is a sign of stress which they are experiencing when they go to school. When they r stressed daily, their immune system always affected somemore with more viruses in school. During this period, must spend more time and given them more doses of TLC and assurance. Must also increase their Vit C intake to build up immune system.

Tetra, wow, brave Lucas. I'm scared I will be too traumatised when Timo starts N1 next Jan. You can look at renting nice maternity things from Maternity Exchange.

Dolphina, poor Jov! Hope he gets well soon quickly.

Hi mummies,
Seems like more and more tods are going to school
happy.gif
I agree it totally breaks mummy's heart to see them cry lor, which was why I ended up crying together with Dylan on his first day at childcare. I am glad those days are finally over for me. Jus went for a parent-teacher session last week and so proud that Dylan is doing well in school. His teachers tell me that although he is the youngest in class, they feel that he is more matured and independent that the other early Dec kids who have been there longer than him ... heehe ...

Dolphina,
Hope Jov recovers soon

Tetra,
Read abt the bullying episodes faced by Lucas when he goes over to in-law's place but at that time did not have the energy to contribute. Now that he has started school, does he still go over to your in-law's place ?

I have booked plane tickets to Phuket in May ... hopefully my morning sickness will be over by then ... so looking fwd to the trip now
happy.gif

Catz: I will check out the Maternity Exchange. Thanks. May be good to show him books or tell him stories about how much fun it is and the friends he can have, etc. Also good to bring him to playground more often to play with other kids. I think Tim will be better prepared as he will be 3 by then.

slamdunk: Now that Lucas has started school, he will return to home. Not going to PIL's place. Now waiting for the documents to be ready for employing the new helper for them. I can imagine the amount of pride and joy you must have, no words can describe it. I told my hubby, if Lucas enjoys school, I would be very happy and focus on my work. So envious on your trip to Phuket, thought of travelling too but maybe to Malaysia in May since can't travel by air by then. Any idea if your 2nd one is boy or girl?

Hi tetra/yve/catz/slamdunk,

thanks for your encouragement and well wishes! keeping my fingers crossed tat he will recover real soon...
happy.gif

wow travelling....i would love to but i am such a lousy mummy who has no guts attempting to bring jov for his 1st overseas trip. do u reckon a 8-days package tour to be too long and tiring?

Hihi, just to check.. is anyone's Jan babe totally off the bottle yet?? I'm scared to take away the bottle 'cos that's how Timo gets his fluids.. but scared tt when he goes to N1, he will get laughed at. :p

catz: Lucas still take his milk from the bottles. As for water or other beverages, he will drink from cup, avent non spill bottle with the sprout, and now his fav is his Thomas bottle with the straw. Anyway, how many hrs is his class when he starts N1? Lucas's class is only for 2 hrs, so I only pack his Thomas water bottle (which I think he still need help to push open the straw).

dolphina: We had a 8 day free n easy holiday at Chiangmai in Jan. Honestly speaking, I find it a bit too long (but I don't think he thinks the same), the toil is on the parents, not so much on him. You may want to take a cruise ( food will be taken care of) i.e. to Rendang, Penang, etc or driveup to Malaysia. The other thing is that Jov must be ready to take outside food whatever is available i.e. noodles.

Lucas's 3rd day @ school ...still cried when we drop him at the gate. This time, he said "Bye daddy, bye mummy" as we parked the car. Then he wanted my helper to go with him. Stood by the gate & cried as we drove off. Although we know he will be in good hands, still can't help but feel so sorry. Later, must shower him with lots of TLC.

That day, I saw this girl (4-5 yrs old), cutting an apple into slices by herself and going around serving to other children. Then another few girls cracking egg and beat with flour, and squeezing orange juice. I was quite impressed, dunno when Lucas can do that.

Later, going to watch the Phantom of the Opera. Missed the performance the last time. Somemore so kiasu, bought the tickets in Nov last yr. Then next Tue, going to attend dinner @ the Crystal Mirror (dunno wat u call that) @ Padang, so must find something formal to wear. Yesterday, tried some gowns which are kept in the cupboard for donkey years, aiyo like gorilla in dumplings, almost tore one of the gown (the lace is oval shap stretched till like rectangle shape). So later will drop by @ maternity exchange to check it out. Unlike in the past, I don't think I could enjoy 100%, felt so bad to leave Lucas with the helper (at my mum's place) till late @ night. Again, wonder when he is ready to join us for such outing.

Hi Dolphina,

Ferlin seems to have accepted school quite well initially, dont knw why for this 1/2 weeks, she kept saying she dont want to take school bus.. I really dont knw what happen to her... She will wail and cry and refused to go to school. I heard her teacher mentioning that some kids are like that "delayed telecast", ie accepted school initially then refused to go the next few weeks... Haiz..

I was so mad with her today that I beat her... Every morning she will wail and throw tantrum over everything...Now I m so near to full term and she is a real headache for me nw...

Catz,
Wilfred just started take his morning milk from cup (hes the one who request it). But at night, he still takes his milk from the bottle.

thanks tetra on your input! personally felt 8 days is too long as well but the package i am looking at is min 8 days.. argh.

anyone been to shanghai? any comments?

wow crystal mirror, sound great. how much does it cost? let me know your comments later ya... everyone rave about it...heee

catz,
jov took his milk from bottles too, but not any other liquid as he preferred cup and his own water bottle... these days he can finish half of his water bottle in his 2-hrs class.

hi twinkle,
times flies, you are almost due soon, do keep us informed ya. guess ferlin and our kiddo are going thru their T2. throwing tantrum easily over little things...driving us up the wall. hang in there!

Twinkle,
Sometimes when Wilfred throw tantrum, Im will also beat him but after that always feel so guilty and regret! We beat the kid to get want we want (stop them to throw tantrum or crying), so scare that next time they will also learn to beat others to get want they want!
Nowadays whenever and wherever he throws tantrum, I will tell him that mummy feel so sad and everybody dont like to see him behave like that. Do you want to see mummy not happy? Do you really want to make mummy beat you? (he will shake his head) So please dont behave like that ok? (he will nod his head)
This is my new method and it worked. Maybe u can just try to talk to her patiently and dont raise up your voice no matter how angry u are.

Wah, so fast that youre so near to full term liao! Take care!

Twinkle,
I can fully understand what u are going thru now with Ferlin. Linus has been in like that these few days too. Every night, without fail, he will come n bang at my door at 3am+ and demand that I make milk for him or let him pee.

This morning, after his pee, I will bring away his "pee cup" and my maid pour it away. That set him wailing!!!! He wants me to empty the cup as he don't want maid to do so. Then he will start to throw tantrum about everything under the moon. Like insisting that I put back his mucus after I clean it off his nose. Insisting that I hold the empty pee cup for him while he wait for the next pee to arrive. And maid or hubby must disappear into thin air. This morning, he wants me to bring him for a swim at 6.45am!! And also, he wants to beat maid cos, "She is naughty!" (Majiam he is very guai).

Once, hubby really can't take it and beat him too. A few days later, he told me that "Papa beat baby, pain pain..."

We tried to reason with him when he is calm and he is like a angel. He will agree that he shouldn't scream and cry. But when he gets frustrated, he will do it all over again.

Both HB n I hope that this is only a passing phrase and he will grow out of it soon.

I have been sleeping on the floor beside him for a week now, with him waking up every night!!

Twinkle, Piggy, Tetra, Evelyn, dolphina
Sometimes when Claira throws tantrum I also feel like beating her but I always take a deep breath and refrain myself from doing it. Sometimes if I find her tantrum being ridiculous i will just ignore and let her cry if not will make fun of her, laugh at her or distract her to play toys, give her snacks and she will be ok. This is the stage we need alot of patience thats what I always told my HB cos he has not patience for her at all. He can be a real mean dad!

Piggy,
Think you should do something about Linus's ritual, better not entertain him. Maybe you can try to ignore him. If not poor you sleepless night for you and family.

Hi Piggy/Eve/Mg

Linus sounds so similar to Ferlin... gosh..throwing tantrum over everything...real headache...

But I think we have to be firm and ignore them sometimes, cannot possibly give in to them all the time if not they will associate crying with getting wat they want...
She would refuse to brush her teeth, go to school, put on her uniform, take schoolbus etc...
Every morning she will roll in bed and cry "I dont want take school bus", although she is on twice a week playrp only...

I m in my 37th week now... cant wait to pop cos tummy is getting really heavy....

Piggy,
I know it's hard to hear Linus crying for you, cos I find it hard too. But like what the rest say, for your own sanity and health, you may need to ignore him. Maybe you can just try not sleeping next to him and not waking up in the middle of the night to entertain him. After some time, when he knows mama isn't coming, he won't cry for you anymore.

Remember I shared about how Sherman used to sleep by himself everynight for the whole of last year, then suddenly this year, cry everynight and insist that I sleep with him? I gave in for all of 3 months. Then last weekend, hubby put Sherman to sleep and after lights out, he sang a few songs and left the room. As usual, Sherman cried for me and/or my maid to come sleep with him. But hubby said "No" firmly and closed the door. Sherman complained for a while and then went to sleep within 30min. I did this again during his nap the next day. He not only cried, but also got out of bed, bang the door and attempted to turn the door knob. But I held the door shut, kept quiet and listened. After 5 min, he gave up, climbed into bed and continued shouting for my maid for another 5 min. But after that, no more sound and he went to sleep. It worked at night as well.

My conclusion is that our tods are smart. If shouting and crying brings mummy / daddy / maid to him, then he'll keep doing it. But whenever any of us are in the room, he will tell us to pat him, sing songs to him and attempt to play with us, so he has been sleeping later and later. Once we refused to give in to his demands, he gave up after realizing that it's not working anymore. But it was really tough listening to those 10 min of wailing, shouting and door banging. I felt so "hen xin" and wondered if he'll feel insecure, but we know it's better for everybody in the long run, so I held my ground. I'm glad I did, and that the crying only lasted for 5-10 min. As far as I can see, Sherman is the same happy tod during the day and sleeps well, so it worked out for us. Maybe you can consider. Not so good for you to have so many sleepless nights, will affect your health and work.

BabyD,
Thanks for sharing. I am trying to psycho him each night to ask him not to wake me up. As my maid is going back this month for 2 weeks, I will have to sleep with him since he is used to someone with him. So I must see how it is when she returns from her holiday.

<font color="ff0000">Conversation this morning:</font>
Me: Shall we go to the library tonight?
Linus: No.
Me: Why?
Linus: Library got one aunty and one uncle poke poke baby at the backside. Baby don't want to go.

(Gosh!! That is inventive! I don't remember anyone coming near him in our last trip to the library.)

Me: How come u don't tell Mama when Aunty & Uncle poke you?
Linus: Baby don't want to go library.....

Wow, my son is really concocting so many stories. Previously, he told me that tennis ball drop on his leg when he was walking outside. That definately didn't happen as I was with him that time. Any mummies have similar experiences?

piggy: For one thing Linus is definitely more advanced in his speech than Lucas. It seemed that he is expressing some form of fear (hence seek attention from you i.e. empathy from you since he always potrays himself as the "victim"). With your maid going back for 2 wks, it makes the situation more tricky. Either you heng heng do it now without your maid sleeping in the same room with him or still tahan until your maid returns.

One thing I have observed, if I am around, Lucas tends to throw more tantrums, not so co-operative as compared to when I am not around. Without me around, he will kuai kuai finish his meals, take his shower, etc. When I am around, he will insist tt I feed him, shower and play with him which I wouldn't mind since these are supposed to be mummy's job. Just that, my helper couldn't understand how an angel can become so different when I am around.

Piggy, congrats.. Linus definitely shows signs of being advanced in terms of language.. 'cos making up stories is a 3 years-old developmental milestone
happy.gif
Timo stopped making up stories already.. he was doing that about 3 months ago. Now his passion is counting and classical music.

Tetra, Lucas just wants your attention! Timo tows the line when I'm around but when my mother is around..aiyoh, he turns into a little devil.

Tetra,
Thats sounds like Claira too! My hubby always says that when I'm not around she is very obedient but when I'm around she will have alot of pattern.
happy.gif

Piggy,
Ya I agree with what Tetra said.
happy.gif

Yesterday, attended the dinner @ Crystal Mirror. it's a 4 course dinner - french cruisine, not to my liking. It's quite well entertaining but of course can;t compare to the Cirque de sole (not sure abt the spelling). Both hubby and I felt Phantom of the Opera provides better entertainment experience...one of the best broadway.

This morning, Lucas's teacher handed me his development journal. The teacher shared that he is independent and has adjusted to the school well (though he is the youngest in school), able to initiate his own activities and take instructions. I am pleased to know that he is well taken care of by some of the older kids. There is this older kid, Glen helped him to move the chair for him, when I praised him, he said that he helped only the younger children. And he is very watchful over Lucas, ensuing he follows the school regulations. Lucas has finally stopped crying since yesterday (2nd wk @ school), now he runs in when we drop him off.

Tetra,
Good to hear that Lucas is enjoying school now.
happy.gif

Linus can make up stories of all types, not only those with him as a victim. There are so many tales that he can spin that we find it hilarious!! Yes, his speech has improved alot in the last month. He even has a girlfriend that he claims is "Pretty than Mama".

My maid's leave is giving my MIL the gibby wibby. kekeke. She is worried that she can't cope with him and ask me last night if there is a school to send him there in the day for 2 weeks.

I think his behaviour at night these few weeks is a training ground for me to cope when maid is not around.
happy.gif

Just spoke to Lucas's teacher and was told that he has been getting into fights with the other kids. Some was initiated by him and some by other kids... He will raise his hand to attempt to hit the other kid when the kid tries to take his things or been told by the kid not to do certain things. In fact, I also notice this behaviour 2 weeks ago, sometimes he can't control and try to hit me, hubby and helper. Must monitor him, and try to introduce other ways for him to express his displeasure.

Tetra,
Didi this behaviour coincide with attending school? Could it be he is trying to "establish" his place in the class hierachy?

piggy: I suspected so ... could be many factors, changes in the routine, knowing I am expecting the 2nd one, trying to be more assertive and want to have more say in his needs but can't really express well. Helper said that he is an angel when we are not around. Like yesterday night, he threw tantrums twice with his dad. He was so angry throw all his books from the shelves to the floor (dunno angry for what?) and the 2nd time, he got into crying fits & so angry that he kept swinging his arms to hit the wall, ran a few times towards daddy to hit him just because he refused to change his diaper after he poo. All this time, I was in the toilet or outside of the room.

I don't think he so bold, trying to establish his place in the class hierachy (though he will not hesitant to stand against another older child, witness a few times @ playground). I believe he doesn't like it that the older kids kept telling him he shouldn't be doing this and that. And when he refused to listen, the kids may resort to take the things away from him. This guy hates it when he can't do this or that esp when he felt that he is been 'threatened' and expecting to be scolded by an adult. He seemed to be having lots of frustration, still finding ways for him to express himself.

Tetra,
I think our tods are as frustrated with the situation as us as they can't express well n convey what they want to us. Linus got so angry yesterday too after he pooed. I brought him to the toilet to clean him up. As I took off his soiled pants, his poo stained the toilet seat n I cleaned the seat with toilet paper. He threw a fit after I did that and demanded I put the poo back on the seat. After that, I reliased that he wanted me to clean him first before anything, even it means that he will step on he dirty seat. Aiyo, really don't know what goes on in their head now.

Right outside my window, I could see a nest. There is this bird that is sitting in it, incubating. Rain or shine. That bird will be there. Then the other parent will come and this one will go away in search of food. I am taking it as an inspiration.
happy.gif
I guess all types of parenting got its sweet moments and the not so sweet ones.

catz.. I read today's article abt Singtel MIO.. Was it you who was not happy with it?

Re holiday plans. I am gng to genting with a gerfren for 3 days 2 nights. I dunno if I will be having seperation anxiety.. haiz..

Oh.. Re teeth brushing.. Angel has started to use toothpaste.. She insist on buying a kodomo toothpaste at a medicine Hall.. It is strawberry flavour.. So now she brushes her teeth with it and knows how to rinse and spit out the water..

yve, yep, that was me.. aiyoh, they are so super screwed up lor.. takes half an hour before you can speak to a technical service person and always kena cut off. then they go install the stupid mio service at my parents' address.. wah lau.. terok lor. waaah, girlie holiday.. i'm so envious!!!

catz..
so terok uh?

haiz.. i dunno leh.. dunno if my MIL can cope with the 2 kids anot.. and dunno if hubby can handle brian at night anot.. I am looking for kaki to go a longer holiday though.. bangkok? vietnam?

u're so brave! hb and i would love to go back to england but it will be a long long time..

timothy is down with phlegmy cough and fever.. keeps vomitting due to choking on the phlegm.. can't sleep. did nebuliser and already $210 on pd fees.. any advice? i'm nursing beth at night if not i would sleep with him. hb needs his sleep so he can't sleep with timo. dunno how man.. last night i panda already.

catz: poor Tim. We were very busy @ nite when Lucas used to have this phlegmy cough. did you place a pail next to him? Is Tim sleeping by himself @ nite now? If so, you must be so busy running into his room to clear his vomit. How to handle??? We used to place a pillow below his head so that he doesn't choke on his phlegm, also apply & massge Vicks on his chest & back, neck, shoulder area. Also reduce milk powder in his bottle, if possible, reduce milk intake. You better take care too, take multi-vits & rest well in the day.

tetra, he's half napping upright on me now. he sleeps on pillow but no use. ya i was 1 woman show last night... nursed beth n right after tt, went to give timo his fever med then he vomited. no milk for 2 days already.. lost half kg in 3 days. thus is only the 2nd time he;s so sick. tksfor the tips... hope i make it thru tonight,,

catz,
it's terrible when kids are sick.. Angel had phlegmy cough over the weekend too.. Strangely no fever.. She vomitted 3 times in 1 night.. Though very neatly into a pail next to her.. Did not have to change clothes and bedsheets for once.. I just kept thinking that it cannot be any worse and the next night, she did not vomit leow.. Just that very siong on my MIL who has to keep a lookout for her vomitting at night..

Can you get your mom over to help for a few nights?

Bless all the little kiddos who are sick, hope they get well soon. Catz, really peifu u, can manage both children on your own, must be really tough. Like Yve suggested, possible to get your mom over to help for a few nights ?

Mummies who suffered bad MS in your pregnancy,
Pls advise when it all ended for you. I am still battling very terrible MS, already in my 11.5 weeks but I c absolutely no improvement at all and quite frankly, feeling very disheartened by it all already. I am puking almost everyday or every other day and hardly have any appetite. Have already lost 5 kg (which I suppose is not really a bad thing) and dun really know how long more can I hang on. Been coming to work every day though coz at least it takes my mind off the sickness while I am busy. The worst thing abt the MS is not having control over when and where I puke, I have to carry plastic bags with me everywhere I go coz when the nauseaous is overwhelming, I just have to let it go
sad.gif

slamdunk dear.. i think your MS is like mine.. I puked in plastic bags EVERYWHERE. No plastic bag, sure hurl all over the floor. My MS only went away at wk 14.. hang on in there.. actually that's when I tendered my resignation. haha
happy.gif
Also lost weight.. so do try to take crackers when your stomach allows you to. In fact, I told my colleagues that they cannot tar pau lunch or hv coffee around me 'cos I will surely vomit. One of my colleagues even had to change his deodorant.. hehe. HANG ON IN THERE!! Will pray for you.

Night shift - no choice lah.. my parents are so shacked out from today already. I will try to help out hubby if I can handle it.. but 2 months plus of sleepless nights with a wakeful baby.. alamak.

Yve,
Angel is really quite advanced. Will guai guai brush teeth, some more with toothpaste. I am still waiting for my boy to do it.
So envious....can go for trip with gf.
happy.gif
Enjoy, ok..

Catz,
Ya, HB also complain that this Mio sucks.

Poor Timo and poor Mummy. Really not getting better, you game to try TCM? As I am on follow-up with TCM doctor, told him about Linus' runny nose / sinus. He gave me some powder to feed him and he got better!! (I tried 2 PD with 2 course of anti-biotics which didn't help abit) Anyway, not so easy to feed medicine for TCM as it comes in powder form n sometimes not so nice liquid, so I guess u must be game before trying.

Slamdunk,
O you poor girl. Sayang sayang... I hope that your MS will go away at 14th week like Catz, ok?

Catz,
Wa...really salute to you leh...Luckily you're SAHM can't imagine if this happens and still got to work everyday...Hope Tim gets well soon...
happy.gif

slamdunk,
Hang on there k....you will definitely get better when you reach 16 weeks. I totally understand how you feel, I was like that before also. I was quite depressed at that time cos hubby don't understand only know how to force me to eat and drink. Must be positive k, don't be disheartened! Jia you, jia you, jia you!
happy.gif

mg, yah that time when I was working was when Timo got his first illness.. and then 2nd and 3rd.. so he was seriously ill for the first 3 times in his life when I was working.. my parents super shack.. This time, I've got Bethany so my hb also super shack.

Piggy, yah Mio really sucks but cheap lor.

Catz,
Is Timo better ?

mgteo,
I know wat u mean coz my hubby is also like that, last Sunday he was pretty upset with me for not eating the whole day, end up "scolding" me ... haiz.

hi hi..

slamdunk, guess it's your hb's way of showing concern.. aiyah..

Timothy is a lot better but the phlegm is still there so he does occasionally choke and vomit. Better than Sat/Sun/Mon when he vomitted so much.. but aiyah, dropped so much weight. So seem tia.

Hi all jie meis....

Haven't come in for a really really long while. Been real busy with work, events after events, non-stop... and trying to sell my place, but to no avail cos we knocked down one room into the master room, so in the end, got only 2 rooms in a 5 room flat... sigh
sad.gif
keeping fingers crossed...

Catz, you know something... have yet to pass you Bethany's gift... sigh, don't know whether she can still wear the pretty baju... boo hoo... will contact you, maybe this weekend...

Slamdunk, so sorry to hear about your morning sickness. it should get better. don't feel guilty for not welcoming the baby, i was like that too, cos I felt so tired and miserable and guilty at havin neglected Ashton. But now, I never regret one bit having Ayden. Both brothers are having really jolly good times. Love to see them interact and how kor kor protects didi... so happy that I made the decision to have two
happy.gif
and maybe more ... hehe...

A pic of the 2:
758592.jpg

Hi Blanche,
Been a while since we last met and spoke but I have been keeping myself up to date on the developments on Ash and Ayden on their blogs. Hope Ash's burn marks are better now. Wanted to tell u that when u guys had crab at AMK, u were so close to Catz and my place
happy.gif
next time must chio us if you are dropping by for crab .. heehe

My place is like yours, the previous owner also knocked down one room into the master bedroom and now we are left with 2 bedrooms and a study. Where are u all moving to ? Bought a new place ?

Blanche,
So cute, they really look like brothers! Think you're really fortunate that they love each other. I heard so many cases of the older sibling being jealous of the new baby.

Sherman gets really jealous when he sees me carrying any other baby. He will drop whatever he's doing, run up to me with a very distressed look on his face and say "mummeee, mummeee" non stop, or "mummy carry Sherman". If I'm standing up, he will grab my leg and try to climb. If I'm sitting down, he will tug my arm. He will also order anyone else who is nearby (Daddy, Grandma etc) to "carry (the other) baby". V possesive. Your tods like that too? My nephew ok with his newborn little sister, but gets jealous when my parents pay attention to Sherman. Wonder if they know the difference between their own didi / meimei and "other" babies?

Hi ladies,

Blanche, you know I lost your mobile number when I transferred phone so couldn't contact u.. didn't hv your office email anymore either. Eh.. seriously next time when u go to eat crab at AMK, u can meet up with slamdunk and me.. 'cos we're only 3 mins away from the crab place! don't worry about the gift, pass it to us when you can lah! You're selling your place? Need any recommendation for agent? My place was sold in under 2 months.

slamdunk, hope you're feeling better!! Just 2 more weeks and plus you'll prob be able to determine baby's gender in 4 weeks.. so plenty to look forward to! I can't wait to find out if Bethany is going to hv kaki to go to St Nicholas..
happy.gif

My sis just adopted a puppy.. now Timothy is jealous of the doggy. He loves his sister but occasionally gets green eyed.. however he doesn't harm her intentionally, thank God.

Catz,
Me jus went to c the gynae last evening, thank God all is well and baby is developing right on schedule despite all my sickness and not eating. M now 12 weeks. Was just told by my other fren that we can see the gender at 16 weeks, m rather excited now coz for Dylan, we could only tell at 19 weeks. It has been more than 2 months since u moved in and we still have not seen each other ... Timo is very close to your sis, that's why he is jealous of the doggy ya ? heehe ...

Yesterday evening when I pick Dylan from school, I told him that mummy is going to see the doctor and we can all see the baby tonight, he seem quite excited abt the prospect of seeing the baby. I went home to change first before heading to the gynae's and surprisingly Dylan did not want to get out of the house, he started crying and said that he wanted to stay home. In fact, he was crying so badly in the car that it kinda upset me. It was kinda odd that he was not excited abt going out when he usually loves to go gai gai. Not sure if he was afraid to see the baby, or he just din wan to. Thankfully I managed to calm him down and he was back to his happy self by the time we reached the clinic. I asked him if he wanted to see the baby and he shook his head saying "mummy see doctor" ... anyway, when it was my turn he happily went in lah and wasquite excited. When we came out, I showed him the scan again and asked "Dylan, who is this ?" he replied "mei mei"
happy.gif

Back