(2004/04) April Mummy

Congratulation to both Li May & Ann...

Wow, Ann natural birth... solid lah u... i always salute to mummies who have no epidural on giving birth... the contraction is so painful...

Li May and Ann,
congrats again! wow both ur babies so big! when i deliver En at 37 wks, he weigh 2.9kg. both ur deliveries quite fast, so gd. hope mine also so fast

hi all,
jus went 4 a scan today. my bb is a boy
happy.gif
i'm so happy. can recycle all the tings and En got a playmate in the future too

Home
Congrats..Having same gender the gd point is can recycle..keke
Like now most of verlynn's clothes is past on by valerie

Ling
hehe..in the end hor i got leg cramp for both legs cause i was useing my legs to control myself not to push as not i'm dilate..haha as what the nurse told me i just don't listen. So tahan the whole day leg cramp loz..

Li May,
Congrats..Wow you got 3children. How do you cope? Are u SAHM?

Hi Home
Congrats. All of my boi's clothes also passed to his baby brother.

Hi Ling & Ann
During the contraction, I'm thinking of using epidural, but too late liao. Used the gas only but no use leh. It's already 9cm dilated. Like Ann, I also have the urge to pass but could not control myself. Cried cried.... Managed to deliver within 1.5hr after water bursted with one push with doc instruction. I can't believe it myself..

Hi, All Mummies

Presently, I am working in the family business, hence time is more flexible, can request from my mil that I dun wish to start work so soon...

I oso wish that I am a SAHM, but can't lah...Coz hubby juz ORD from his NAVY contract..will be stayin @ hm for a break...

Furthermore, I have a maid to help me. And my 2 gals are like 3 and 3 yrs old, hence not much of a problem.

Congratulations to Li May and Ann!
Wow, Li May..so fast, no 3 already!! Envy you! Do u plan to stop at 3 or going for no. 4?
Me, not really yet for no. 2..

Hi mummies,

my boy is very 'sticky' to me... do you encounter similar situation? My boy also very active when it's bedtime..he will talk non-stop.. I have tough time trying to put him to sleep....

I have planned to stop at 3, due to the pre contractions that I encountered thru out my 3 pregnancy, my hubby oso worried and scared liao.

Here is a photo of Keon:
452051.jpg

Hi joy apr
We are opp. My boi dun stick to me. He stick to my husband.
My boi can't talk much, mostly baby talk. He is also active & sleep very late.

Hi Li May
Your baby got lots of hair. Both of my boi too..
Can show us the photo without his bottle leh..
Who he looks alike?

Yeap, lots of ppl commented that he has alot of hair...I have yet to upload the photos that I have taken recently.

From the front, he looks like my elder one, Feon. From the side, he looks like Reon

Hi, All Mummies

This thread has been rather quiet....All mummies seems so busy....

How have all of u been? I juz ended my confinement, will be another mth b4 I get back to work.

Some photos for all of u to enjoy

462180.jpg

462181.jpg

462182.jpg

462183.jpg

Li May,
time really flies. it's just like yesterday u gave birth and now 1st mth over! kids can really make our days go past real fast! the last pic so cute...
happy.gif

cutecute,
how's ur boy doing? get used to childcare liao?

Hi Home
Time fly so first make me old so soon... haha..
My boi now ok in childcare already.. he also make friends with the children.
He came home always very hungry cos he drank only 1 bottle of milk per day only. He usually drinks every two hours.

Hi mummies,

Ya it has been a long time since i last posted here too..

All the little ones so cute... especially the young babies....

Hee hee me now still only 1 child.... thinking hard whether to have no 2 but feel financially hard to maintain.. haha

hi everyone.
ya .. really quite here.

how r u angel ??
U feeling much better now ?

Are all the toddlers here started to join playgroup or Child care ??
I am going to send ryan to half day CC from Oct onwards, not sure if there is anything I must take note ??

quite worry as ... he is vy shy when he see strangers. not sure if he will cry / eat well / play with other kids when he goes school !!!

Hi aloe
Dun worry, the teachers will take care of him. At first my boi also very shy, afraid of strangers. He also cried. Now he get use to the childcare already. He will be joining the childcare concert in Oct06.
Which childcare u sending Ryan?

hi cutecute,

thanks, .... really hope he will be fine.. haha
He will be joining cambridge .. which is in between my mil and my house. quite convenience...

will start with half day CC, might change to full day if he likes it...

Hi aloe
At first I intend to let my boi join Cambridge @ Limbang. I also want to incl their tpt too. My husband said too far & he worry also. Cambridge @ Limbang also provide infantcare too.
Lucky we managed to get in a childcare opp my blk.
How much you paying?

hi all,
so nice to chat with u all again
happy.gif

i'm finally into my last 3 mths. feeling v heavy and tired again. but managing ok. just counting down to the day abd starting to dig out the bb stuff as and well i'm feeling ok.

angel,
do take care and hope u get well soon

hi ling,
yr boy still with GUG ?

hi cutecute,
where is Cambridge @ Limbang ? he is joining Cambridge @ Thomson. I dun really like the uniform .. haha green colour !!

Hi Home,
oh 3 more months.. so fast.. u take care .

Hi aloe
It is at Choa chu kang, few bus stop away fm my home.
Yes, their uniform is green.

Hi Home
Remember to let us when u delievered ok.

Hi mummies,
have been very busy lately

Going to peng sang anytime(haha)..

Hi Angel
How r you? Better now?

Hi aloe, Cutecute
Intend to send Val to Nursery next yr..but still on the look out haven choose which sch.

Hi Home,
So fast..ur turn..3more months very fast..must let us know when give birth..

Hi all,
It's so nice to have all of you back again. Thanks Ling for reviving the thread.

Aloe,
Re : CC C things to take note
1. Suggest you label Ryan's bag and water bottle. You do not want a situation whereby Ryan drinks from other children's water bottle or the teacher give Ryan's bottle to other children by mistake.

2. Is his cc air-conditioned? If it is, always put a jacket in his bag so that he can wear it when he is cold. Even if the cc is not air-con, it is still good to bring a jacket in case he feels cold when it rains.

That's all at the moment. Will let u know when I think of others.

Agreed with Cutecute that no need to worry. But it is easier said than done. I believe all parents will worry when their child first started school, eg whether hell cry, any separation anxiety, whether hell be bullied, whether hell get along well with classmates, whether hell fall sick, etc... You taking leave to stay in school with him for the first few days?

Ryan doesn't look shy. Hope he can interact well with his teachers and classmates. Btw, how is he interacting with his GUG classmates? Ok? If yes, then no need to worry so much.

Anyway, all the best!

Cutecute,
Good to hear that your boi has got used to cc. Wow, he's performing in concert! How interesting! Wat will he be doing? Remember to bring your video cam/camera to record/capture this precious moment.

Home,
Take care!

Hi Mummies

Hi Maple & aloe
We did not label JiaXu belongings in cc. The teachers do it for us in black marker. Things like clothes,bag,milk/water bottles etc.

Hi Maple
I might not be going. May stay at home with baby bro cos baby bro always cries. His cries will surely disturb people watching concert.
Btw, we have to pay $30 for his custome.
I also dun know what he doing leh. At first my husband dun want him to go because he can't talk, but later change mind cos can give him more exposure.

Hi Maple,

Thanks for the tips.... OMG ..actually i did not realise that I need to prepare a
water bottle for him when he starts his CC ...

How's G ??? Is she attending to any school/cc now ?

Cutecute,
oic. Is your hb going instead?

Aloe,
G is currently attending 1.5 hr playgroup. Started recently...she enjoys it...always look forward to going to school.

Hi mummies,

So glad that our thread is back to life...

Aloe,

I stopped JJ's GUG lesson after last term. Now is looking at CC. Have waitlisted at NTUC below my blk but till now still no news and also secured a place at Kinderland Civic Centre for 3hrs programme starting for next year.... So right now nothing on hand...

Me thinking of putting him in CC but right now still not the time as he is very attached to my mum so have to do bit by bit....

hi all,
thanks for all ur concerns
happy.gif
will definitely inform all of u when my bb arrives.

just went for scan today. bb at 1.1kg, growing well. but a lot of veins come out on my right leg, so have to wear support socks now.

talking abt schools, i have also secure a place at the playgp opp my hse. waiting for the term to start nxt yr. only 1.5 hrs.

cutecute,
wow.. so great ur boy participating in the concert! if it's my En i think i might be very excited
happy.gif
now can understand how parents felt when their child going to perform. last time used to think what's the big deal!

Ann,
not easy looking after 2 children hor... my turn coming soon. looking forward yet scare...

Hi Home,
yah lor, not easy..Val is not so close to me as i spend lesser time with her..my bb night owl..haha so stress i sleep in the morning Val wake up in the morning.. you will be taking care both alone?

Btw any mummies expirance this b4? my bb sleep in the day and wake up in the night..no matter how i try it always end up like tat..haii

Hi Ling
i was thinking of placing Val at Kinderland Marine Parade. But abit far..if my Mil will be taking care of Val than i will choose Kinderland Civic Centre..

Hi Cutecute
wow, performing in concert, very interesting ..what is your boy performing?

Recent pic of val

495095.jpg

Hi Ann
Regarding yr baby zzz daytime & awake night, my elder boi also like that. Very stress & tired. You should not let yr baby zzz too much in the daytime.
I dun know what my boi performing, did not ask his teacher.
I heard Kinderland not bad, but I feel quite expensive.
Your Val quite big size har..my boi thin due he dun eat much.

hi cutecute
yah lor i try waking her up but cannot leh,very restless if i wake her from her sleep and make noise..than i put her down and she go to wonderland..only once last week she sleep two days even the night and only waking up like total 6hrs like tat..i told my mil she got a shock..

i call up the person told me is about $900 for 10weeks so about $300 a month. But hor i still donno wat is the correct age should attend sch leh..4yrs or 3yrs old?? One of my friend sister told me she send her gal to nursery at the age of 4yrs..she say her girl have no problem catching up. So???

Hi Ann
Heehee... yr baby girl zzz in bed or spring cot? My baby zzz in spring cot, so at night when I yao the spring cot, he more or less fall to zzzz. If he still cant fall zzz, then we will scold him. haha....
That's means the kinderland Val attending is not childcare right?
I also dun know what is the correct age. But I know if very young like 1.5 years old, go to sch only play.

Ann,

When JJ is a baby he sleeps very late at nite.. and I almost have to carry him all nite... till now JJ also sleep quite late like past midnite.. but I think more or less it is due to our family habit as we already have so little time with him after work so we also tend to play with him until very late... and he wakes up late too.. last time I am also like tat the whole nite dun sleep and in the day sleep thru no matter how hard my mum tries to wake me it doesnt work even with coffee... I think maybe u try to wake her up early in the morning n let her have her nap earlier than at nite she will be able to sleep early...

How come putting Val at Kinderland Civic Centre?? Today I have went to register for next yr 3hrs programme for JJ already. I brought JJ there and he seems to like the environment very much.. shall see how it goes....

Hi Ann
Agreed with Ling, give it a try first, but u must be firm with yr baby. Also try to chit chat with her, both my sons like people talking to them.

Hi Ann,
Your Val quite big size,my son aso thin thin 1 .. not sure if he hit 10kg yet !!!

Hi Ling,
Ryan is going to stop GUG too (after this term), what is the fee for 3hr pgm in kinderland ?? I also want to send my son to kinderland.. but too far..

Aloe,

They have 3classes per day.. I am taking the lunch time class 11:30 - 2:30 whereby he get a chance to eat with friends... and it cost 920 per term of 10 weeks.... and the other two classes are 870 per term... I also dun know whether good or not but will see how it is next yr.. actually all the while i prefer MMI full day but think have to let him get used to first.. one step at a time... where are u staying?? Ya when i see the brochures of kinderland only 4 ctrs have 3hr programmes.

cutecute,
i wear the socks to prevent it from getting worst. after giving birth, no need wear liao. so i dun think u need it.

Ann,
i will try to look after the 2 kids myself 1st. if cannot then decide on another plan! i thot ur mum helping u?

wow! the cc u all sending ur kids to v ex leh. mine only 300 per term. hee hee near my hse and i see so many of the kids ard my area also attending that playgp, so let En go there spend 1.5 hr.

Hi mommies,

Anybody interested in a gathering? Can I suggest an outing to the Botanics Gardens either on 23/9 (Sat) or 30/9 (Sat)? Can let the toddlers meet up and play with one another in the open field.

Hi Maple,

Yes I am interested ...but we not really free on this 2 Sat(s). Morning I got to bring him to his child care for 2-3 hours for trial sessions(let him familiar with the environment) and he got to attend his GUG class in late afternoon....

Re : Botanics Gardens
Aloe, thanks for your 'support'.
Other mummies not interested?
sad.gif

Aloe,
U mean Ryan's cc ofter trial sessions on Sat instead of normal Mon-Fri? Have u been talking to him about his school? Good for him to attend trial class and get him prepared.

Back