1st Birthday Cakes & deco

<font color="0077aa">Hi Cutiebb99
Hee.. but no occasion for the banner liao leh
happy.gif
</font>

i meant the b'day banner don customize for 2yr old?

btw hv u done the banner for yr child? and u chose which size?? =)

btw, hw do u know my girl is 2yrs old le??

<font color="aa00aa">haaaa...Sabrina, Im referring to Andver's gal cos she recommend so many ppl to Jojo to do the banner....heee.....

i have order the banner, got the smaller size, dont need so big cos im not putting my baby picture inside.....heee</font>

<font color="ff6000">Hi Cutiebb99
Great..you ordered the banner liao ah. Did you use Jojo's design?
Regards</font>

<font color="aa00aa">morning andver and all mummies, i ask her to put in what i want....haaa....cos i cant see anything i like....i just want a bb minnie and 2 crowns + wordings thats all....simple version....haaaa

now one more thing down, next will be focusing on the cake.....haaaa</font>

hi ladies,

I'm urgently looking for some tinkerbell or fairies figurines for my girl's birthday cake, would you know where I can get them? Thanks!

hi ladies,

I'm urgently looking for some tinkerbell or fairies figurines for my girl's birthday cake, would you know where I can get them? Thanks!

<font color="0000ff">Hi Cutiebb99
Oic..ya i prefer simple version too.. don't really like to add in those cartoon characters</font>

<font color="aa00aa">ya, andver....feel too messy with so many cartoon characters =>

btw, is the banner heavy and easy to hang?</font>

Hee... right lor..
The banner is not really heavy. I hang it with 2 3M hooks on the wall.</font>

<font color="ff0000">andver, i hv received my banner, but didnt get to see it yet cos i get it send to my mum place and Jojo never inform me when she send it out...haaaa....</font>

Wow.. eager to see it?
Jojo also never inform me when she sent out.. she only promised that i will receive it on the specified day and i really received it on that specified day
happy.gif

Regards</font>

<font color="ff0000">andver, she didnt even tell me the specified day to receive....wahaa....anyway yday went to my mum place to see....very nicely done up....haaa.....its worth the money....haaa....thanks to you that I got one more thing down....heee......

will headache on the cake next....haaa</font>

Oic.. maybe shd tell her to advise before sending it out, hee...
So happy to hear that you like your banner
happy.gif

Rite lor, i oso feel its worth the money cos its really nicely done up and my guests all said the banner is so nice.
Oh, you haven't decide on the cake ah?
Regards</font>

<font color="ff0000">Hi Andver, yes i feel its worth it, will hang it up in my gals room when the celebration is here...

for cake wise, I think i will cfm pinkgingerbynee, cos of my budget for cake and im gg for design...haa...and her designs are acceptable and she got slot for me....haaa</font>

I hang the banner in my gal's room now after the celebration, hee... Must show me your cake ya so that i got more choice in future,hee..

Hi Huini
Emailed you liao.

Hi Tealeaf2580
I paid abt S$30.00. With photo is additional S$5.00 if i'm not wrong.</font>

<font color="ff6000">Hi Huini
You're most welcome. I paid abt S$30.00. With photo is additional S$5.00.</font>

Hee.. rite lor, otherwise it'll be a waste to just keep in rite.</font>

<font color="ff0000">ya lor, andver, but then do u find it too long to hang it in the room???

btw, anyone tried ejelly before?</font>

Oh i find it ok cos its a plain wall and nothing hanging there. I saw some designs of ejelly but never try before</font>

<font color="0000ff">hey mummies, can I come out with a table with all our infos in, so that I can know more of each other</font>

Hi Andver/Woeseek,

Saw that you have ordered your cake with Pine Garden.. can i noe is it a fresh cream or fondant cake?

Am also stress up to come out with a design for Pine Garden for my girl birthday in Nov..hehe

Sure sure.. why not?

Hi Littlestarz
My bb's cake from Pine Garden is Orange Zest Chocolate Cake + Lychee Martini Cake. Finish with fresh cream. You can ask Pine Garden to email you some cake designs too. Here's their email address [email protected]
Hope my info helps ya</font>

<font color="ff6000">Hi Littlestarz
You're most welcome
happy.gif

My guests love the cake. They said its not too sweet nor creamy. Infact one of them ordered from them too after eating the cake</font>

<font color="ff6000">Hi Huini &amp; Littlestarz

Most welcome. Yup, i ordered some balloons, candles and other party items from her in august.

Hi MummyNana
Thanks for the info on bubble balloons.</font>

Back