1st Birthday Cakes & deco

hi hi
sharing my gal's hello kitty cake from PG. didnt turn out to be as what I expected..But i still find it quite pretty.
I provided them 1 handheld fan kitty, 1 MacD kitty, no 1 candle, and hk +cake candle. The rest are fr them.
2898729.jpg

<font color="ff6000">Hi Weoseek
I think our cake is the same rite? Think you have too many figurines.</font>

andver, hmm i thk u r right..too kiasu me to pass them all the figurine i 've got..lucky the cake still turn out alrite. so should not blame them for not being able to replicate the sample they provided..hah

andver, hmm i thk u r right..too kiasu me to pass them all the figurine i 've got..lucky the cake still turn out alrite.

Weoseek, the cake is nice....i like it...from PG...hws the taate...ask you something, the balloons stick is provided by u?

MummyNana, how you find Pinkgingerbynee cake? any comment from anyone? she has slot for me, so im also considering her too...

hi cutiebb,
I had hazelnut choco as upper tier, lychee martini as lower tier.
some guest f/b hazelnut better, and some hate the lychee martini liqour taste, some say too much cream. To be honest, i didnt heard anybody complement the cake tasty..In fact when i ate during the party, i felt the lychee martini tasted bitter. But everyone was bloated w bbq food (I was hving bbq party), when we cut the cake. So i felt tat kind of comment is unfair to pg.

I tried it again the next day w empty stomach, lychee martini tasted heavenly.But hazelnut still taste so-so though.

Nevertheless, hb and me felt really proud w tat beautiful cake lor..everyone was attracted to it and even others fr other bbq pit was peeping too..

Balloon is fr pg- the only stuff on the cake boy, would be interested. My elder boy, aims only the balloons.

Cutiebb99,
I was introduced by a Aug mommy to Chinee from Pinkgingerbynee. Spoke to her on the phone several times. Very friendly n helpful lady. Her fondant cakes seem the most reasonable priced in town. Only thing is tat the price quoted is not wif the figurines. But u can get them from Chinee too.
By the way, wats your theme?

JTS..for me i got my mickey and minnie topper at mickey mouse shop.i saw some(keychains) are 3 for $10 with donald and daisy designs. i dono where hav that shop but i found at jurong point. see my before(above thread) and after(below). this is the 2 for $6.90 (kissing keychain) i jus took the chain out and they become toppers.

2906224.jpg

Hi Weoseek, thanks for the reply...i feel that everyone got different taste bud, its hard to please anyone, some sure its nice, some say not nice...so actually which one making the cake is the best...no one noes...well, to me, i feel the cake is nicely done up....heee...

Mummynana, my theme will be minnie + princess....haaa.....

my friend told me abt this chinee and tats hw i noe abt her...but no one seems to hv try her cake before, so posting here to find out more....heee....

i hv check with her, she has baby minnie topper which i hv been looking for...so really high chance getting from her and her design is quite oki from what i see in her blog

hi cutiebb. u can pm me for the taste of the cake..i took from chinee.. i also where she got the minnie topper.

heehee..i also dunno leh. comtemplated tat. but think i will only get a balloon bouquet coz calculated n found total balloon cost to be at least $110.

<font color="ff6000">Hi Cutiebb99
They will print the name on the banner. Can add your bb's photos too. Can you PM me your email address? I'll forward their email with some samples to you.</font>

<font color="119911">andver, i hv pm you...is it expensive to make one???</font>

<font color="119911">Apuppy, is it okay to show us your gal birthday cake?</font>

<font color="119911">i just realise I log in with a different username....haaa....cutiebb99 is equal to littlemini......haaa</font>

<font color="119911">Apuppy, the cake is nicely done</font>

<font color="119911">thanks andver, hv check it out...look nice....heee...alrdy email Jojo, waiting for reply....haaa...hope its within my budget....haaa.....</font>

You can request for other pics too leh.. i didn't use those she sent. I asked for different icon. Put bb's name and photo cost abt S$30.</font>

<font color="119911">andver, ya...she sent me some pictures, but i dun really like....haaa....what u mean by different icon???? her response very fast....you got the shorter in height?</font>

<font color="119911">sorry, so many qns asked....heee</font>

<font color="119911">tri_angel....i heard feedback that cherylshuen cake is nice in design and taste nice, but her price is not cheap</font>

Hi Cutiebb99
I got the longer banner. I didn't use those cartoon characters. I asked her to put a crown, my bb's name and photo.

<font color="119911">hey andver, ours gers got the same name...heeee......so for the color for the wordings, you select yourself?</font>

<font color="119911">Andver, Jojo give me two measurement
1) H0.6m x W2m - $20
2) H1.3m x W2m - $43

Which one you choose</font>

Wow.. our girls got the same name and it so happened that their mummies are discussing abt the banner
happy.gif

I choose the H0.6m x W2m - $20 cos from my point of view, i think the big one look like those banners use for Open House :p

She match the colour n fonts for me. You ask her to make few mock ups for you to view first

Regards</font>

Hi Triangel

You're welcome.

There're 2 sizes:
1) H0.6m x W2m - $20
2) H1.3m x W2m - $43

Additional charges if you add photo.

Regards

Back