1st Birthday Cakes & deco

ching22

Hi, Any gd recommendations for birthday cakes??
And where to get cute & nice 1st Birthday deco??

I ordered from cake avenue. check it out. my friend ordered for her son's 1st bday last year, nice presentation and nice taste. not cheap though.

I also ordered cupcakes from sweetest moments to give to children instead of giving goodie bags.

Hi ching22,

I'm ordering from Pines. The average cost is about $30 plus per kg, depending on which flavour u choose.

hi pine apple,

how's the cupcakes from sweetest moments? I'm thinking of ordering them as well... so wondering how's the taste

anyone interested in getting preloved deco? i'm letting go my son's 1st birthday theme deco

Balloons @ $15 for a set of 5.
1 x 36" #1 Hugs Mylar Balloon
2 x 18" yellow star mylar balloon
1 x 18" gold star mylar balloon
2 x 18" bear mylar balloon

birthday banner @ $5

door banner @ $5

if interested, pm me for pictures.

And I need winnie pooh table cover too.
happy.gif

hi,

juz to share this link.. in case any mummies r interested.. i rented mascot costume for hubby to wear from this site:

http://www.stylishmums.com/Mascot_Rental/cat129125_87407.aspx

got 3 designs.. i took purple dino to match my barney theme for my girl's birthday party.. was a great hit!

Also ordered pine garden's 2 tiered cake and agar agar jelly cake from mrs chan..

wat to do, my girl loved barney that time..

2454328.jpg

Hi,

my son is turning 1 soon.. I've seen the website of cupcakedivinity. Was wondering hw it tastes and does the cakes ordered looks the same as the webby? Has anyone ordered from them recently? & hw is the pricing?

Advice needed. Thanks!

Hi

I order a 5 tier cupcakes for cupcakedivinity last year sept for my son first month celebration. The cupcake look as good as it is in the website. For the tasting wise, the icing sugar is sweet but eat together with the cake. It is quite nice.

Helly Petrina,

Wondering the deco still available?
If so, could you send me those pictures?
Was thinking to use it during my girl 1st birthday party in Aug.

Tks!

hi,

anyone know where to get a nice 1st birthday candle?
happy.gif

Any caterer to recommend? Best if got pictures of the food and your personal review, including the price.. hee.. thanks mummies

Hi mummies & daddies here,

Anyone got lobang for balloon twister?
I am looking for one for my gal 1st bday celebration.
Budget per hour less than $80. Maybe 2hrs job
If any of yr friends whom can assist, feel free to pass me contacts.
Pm me if any ...thanks

Anyone have minnie mouse or mickey mouse topper to lent or let go cheaply.
Would prefer minnie mouse topper.
Pls pm me asap. I need it by Sep 09.

Hello Mummies, I am looking for these BIG flower headband for my princess birthday. Anyone know where I can get one aside from Mothercare? They are selling at $29 but my budget is $10 only.
2698851.jpg
2698852.jpg

Hi,

Hi,recently did a cake for my child's bday...it's very nice and he loved it!Below are the pics...basically the cake is on a track..so thomas actually moves around the cake..the kids were so crazy over it..hehe..ordered fr a friend..do pm me if anyone is keen on the contact
2700359.jpg

2700360.jpg

Hi everyone,

I'm searching for Minnie Mouse Toppers. If you have any, please PM me. Thanks!!

by the way, I intend to order my daughter's cake from Cherylshuen. They looks wonderful but does everyone have any feedback on how her cake taste? Here's her blog address: http://cherylshuen.com/blog/blog4.php

hi...i'm also searching for Minnie Mouse Toppers...Please PM me if you have.....Thanks...I'm celebrating my gal's bd in Sept too.....

Shannon - i've also checked out the cakes from Cherylshuen and it looks yummy too....(considering ordering from her too...)

does anyone have an idea of how your cake taste and the pricing for it...

Hi Mummies,

I have brand new & preloved party stuff for sale. Refer to the link below.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/451986/2755154.html?1249028949

Just held my daughter's 1st Bday last week so would like to share the pictures with you mummies. The theme was Pink & Purple. I dressed her up as a Fairy Princess.

2756237.jpg

2756238.jpg

2756239.jpg

This is a Brownie 3 Tier Bday cake.
Sorry for not putting up a proper picture(got it from sis), have yet to resize the pictures from my camera.
Oh Fyi, There is no icing or fondant on the cake.

Catherine,

thanks for the information! will probably pop by there to take a look see.

Azza,

which shop? the ones at concourse? or online? i dunno if still got time for spree.. my girl's bday on the 26 aug.

Mommy Helper

Us Mommies are the greatest people in all the Earth. We clean, wash, cook, take care of our precious little ones and not forgetting the BIG boy in the house too (they can’t live without us) and yet, still must have the time to keep ourselves pretty, get our nails and hair done, go for weekly facials and loads more! Boy, are we also the busiest people on Earth!
dont’t fret! Help is on the way! Here at Mommy Helper, we help to make your lives a little easier so that you can take the time off to enjoy the finer things in life, such as bringing your kids to the zoo, going for a romantic dinner with hubby and just having the time to lie back and read a good book. We help you to do almost anything. We have loads of contacts and all you need is to ask. And we’ll see if we can work something out for you.

Services that we provide
·Birthday Parties for children and adults
oIncludes location, activities, cake, catering, gifts, decorations, party favors. Each party is catered to your liking, budget and preferences.

·Wedding Anniversaries
oHotel stays, short nearby island getaways, gifts, flowers, romantic dinner. All you have to do is to tell us what you want, your budget and we will do the search for you!

·Groceries Shopping (delivery to doorstep)
·Household Errands

Testimonials:
“Thank you Mommy Helper for helping me to plan Bryan’s 1st birthday party! It was a huge success, the recommended place was great and the food was delicious. I will definitely recommend you to my friends. Thank you!” – Bryan’s Mum, Sheila

“I was apprehensive at first having to pay for such a service but decided to give it a try. It really saved a lot of my time and for such a minimal amount, it was really worth it. Thanks for helping me with my groceries and errands running. Thanks!” – Tan Hwee Eng

“Mommy Helper really did a good job in helping me to find the perfect place to celebrate my 5th wedding anniversary! My husband was really surprised and he loved the gift too. Next up will be my father’s 60th birthday party.” – Melissa Tan

So how much do we charge?
These service charges are a little amount for helping you to source out and liasing with suppliers and merchants so that time is saved for you. We have many contacts and good recommendations. Charges do not include price of actual items themselves.

Birthday Parties – Choose minimum 3 items.
$60 with additional $10 for every item added.
·Decorations
·Activities/Games/Performers
·Birthday gift
·Party favors for guests
·Catering

Wedding Anniversaries – $80

Groceries Shopping (delivery to doorstep) - $50

Household Errands - $15 per hour

If you have anything that you would like us to help you in, just feel free to tell us and we’ll see if we can work something out.

Add us on msn at [email protected] now!

Hi Mich,
I've found Mickey theme toppers. Bought it from the kids section in Robinson Centrepoint. There's also a shop selling party items in centrepoint. Perhaps you may want to drop by the place to buy the rest of the items. I've got a nice 1 year old candle from them.

As for the cake, I am not ordering from her because I've heard comments that their cake is too sweet. I'm ordering from pine garden instead. Able to chose different flavour cake for each tier. I've bought slice cake from them to try and it's pretty good.

Back