1st Birthday Cakes & deco

<font color="ff0000">yes, ejelly is 3D made with agar agar...heee.....nowadays quite popular to serve it as birthday cake....heee</font>

Hi hi,

just wanna share my experience with Haven bakery..was contemplating where to order my bb's 1st year birthday cake. worried about the taste also..if it's too sweet or if it's not nice etc..and the internet cant really write the taste online...so after considering, i ordered a small birthday cake for my hubz first...to test test the taste..hehe...and boy was I impressed! It taste as heavenly as it looks. There is SO SO SO many strawberries!! And the strawberries are all fresh and sweet, not like some other strawberry shortcake sold outside. It taste just nice, not too sweet and it is not those creamy creamy kind of cake. So u wun feel fat after finishing it. :D Also, i love the fluffy texture of the cake!

100pts for the cake!! I am definitely I'm going to get my bb's cake from him... you can check out the cake at http://havenbakery.blogspot.com

3053183.jpg

Hi Mummies,

Anyone know where to get those alphabet letters, cause i bought the happy birthday banner, thinking of putting my gal's name under it.

Thanks

<font color="ff6000">Hi Huini
So sorry, unable to help this time. Surfed few websites but can't find the items you want. What i can think of is, buy those alphabets stickers or get those from DIY shops.</font>

huini
yes those party supply shop at bugis sell it.
u can get those alphabet tat look like ABCmat material at $2 each but cannot choose color..

For me I want to choose color so i got another type, shiny type at $1.20 each.

<font color="ff6000">Hi Cutiebb99
Oh you go back to Jojo ah? Didn't know she print stickers too, hee..
Regards</font>

hi all,
any one has any recommendations for cake and cupcake? hoping it looks nice and NOt too sweet!

for cake im hopin to do a pooh and mickey theme :p anyone knows if cake shop provides these figurines or we need to provide on our own??

thank you!

hi cayden's mummy, the cake is very pretty. do you know if the baker has a website where we can view other designs?
thanks.

hi all mummies.. anyone know where i can find winnie and friends cake topper? i want to decorate my son's 1st bday cake..

Hi,
I just called Cup Cake divinity, their orders were fully packed until next year. So, if you really need to order, you have to check with them on the availability.

hi val, thanks, i checked out cupcake divinity, their baking schedule all full liao.
sad.gif

trying to get mickey/minnie figurines, seems all not available. hv tried babyterror and kidzpartystore, all dun hv. any mummies know where else i can try? thanks..

ok, juz for updates... bengawan solo replied me. only the pooh designs they have on hand can be customised onto a cut out # 1 cake. d design i check wif them needs a min of 4kg...
now i m torn to whether using figurine wif other cake shop or buying from them wic will be quite $$$ but d drawn pooh wont go wrong -.-
anyway, i think i saw some pooh &amp; friends figurine in 7-11.

Hi Mummies...alot of places got sell winnie the pooh topper....hee...u can find from those Disney shop....

any mummies can advise where to get those cartoon character fan 扇子

jes,

you can consider signing up for vpost cause they have an US add and can ship over there. Then, vpost USA will ship to Vpost SG. Hope this is useful.

Have just ordered some stuff online also..hoping to receive them soon.

Looking for sesame street happy birthday scene setter. 2nd hand accepted. Please pm me your price. Need for my kiddo birthday next week...

<font color="0077aa"><font face="kristen itc"> any mummies can advise where to order a small cake, just 500g size??</font></font>

Hi all mummy,
Can check any one using winnie the pooh as birthday themes. I looking for a deco - Pooh n tigger on a swing, alot of the bp have this OSS. Can check anyone have n willing to let go. Please PM me! Thks

I only have the pooh surprise birthday figurine &amp; some other figurines (see below pic of my son's cake, all available except the small piglet). You can consider gng to Popular bookshop. I saw a toy car with Pooh &amp; tigger on it yesterday. (Northpoint branch)
3319528.jpg

Back