IVF/ICSI Support Group

I was with sincere for my pte natural cycle too... Seems like they prefer this method... I told you my 2 embryos freezing away are with Sincere....

Hmm...hope they r not using this way to make patient go back to them for next cycle?
Think I will ask for transfer

Hmm...hope they r not using this way to make patient go back to them for next cycle?
Think I will ask for transfer

is Sincere the centre with a Dr Roland? If i remember correctly, there were sisters who were with Sincere said they only do FET for blastocysts. think 2 of them bfp and at the ivf mummies thread now. Maybe you would like to pop over there and check.

is Sincere the centre with a Dr Roland? If i remember correctly, there were sisters who were with Sincere said they only do FET for blastocysts. think 2 of them bfp and at the ivf mummies thread now. Maybe you would like to pop over there and check.

Hmm I m not v sure of that. Will pop over take a look. Thank u

Thanks ladies. Glad to hv this support channel. Kkh says cannot go BT yet coz must monitor 2 more days. I was still hoping for implantation bleeding coz it was only 10days after ET. But bleeding got real heavy that i am very certain it's AF. And it's frustrating to continue the hormonal inserts with the AF at the same time.
Such things are fated. DH sperms are good & even my TCM 'discharged' me from further medications. I have 3 gynaes, all couldn't test out anything wrong w both of us. And with 7 good embryos after extracting 12 eggs, thought things were looking good. The setback w no reasons are driving up the emo roller coaster, especially w the hormonal support.
Pain & despair. Aaaarrgghhh.

Hi, char-mee,
M surprised tt kkh didn't let u go BT earlier coz my AF oso came @ 10 days post ET. But hang in there, babe, u stil have chance since no confirmation fr kkh yet..

Ur post poured out wat is in my heart.. I have 2 gynaes, 3 TCMs, said things look good.. Wan to find the root & tackle it oso dunno how.. We Juz have to pray & wish..

Anyway, hang in there.. Nothing is final till BT yah.. Reali wishing u the very best of luck..

Hi, char-mee,
M surprised tt kkh didn't let u go BT earlier coz my AF oso came @ 10 days post ET. But hang in there, babe, u stil have chance since no confirmation fr kkh yet..

Ur post poured out wat is in my heart.. I have 2 gynaes, 3 TCMs, said things look good.. Wan to find the root & tackle it oso dunno how.. We Juz have to pray & wish..

Anyway, hang in there.. Nothing is final till BT yah.. Reali wishing u the very best of luck..
Thanks queenie. I called clinic again n will do BT tmr. Interestingly after i poured my emotions out here, I'm more settled & planning for next steps. They say women are from Venus... indeed.

All the best to all ladies here ttc. Jia you.

Hi Mesara,
Thanks for the info
I'm waiting for my blood test after IVF 10days (counting down)
Keep having the menses feeling don't know will be bad news anot. I scared the diarrhea will affect my IVF.
So worry.
Dont worry gal and be positive. It will be a bfp.

Mesara *waves* how are u? Wishing u all the best for your cycle. Last year this time, we were on this thread. I hope we will graduate soon!
Hi hopeful yes last yr this time i had my cycle. Been a year. Time flies. Am entering into the unknown again with full of uncertainties fears hopes...how abt u? Which stage r u in. Yes gal we will graduate out soon.

Hi hopeful yes last yr this time i had my cycle. Been a year. Time flies. Am entering into the unknown again with full of uncertainties fears hopes...how abt u? Which stage r u in. Yes gal we will graduate out soon.
Yah time flies. Last yr this time I just started ivf. Now I am waiting to start my 3rd ivf in may. Had a miscarriage in feb fr my 2nd ivf.

R u in tww now?

Yah time flies. Last yr this time I just started ivf. Now I am waiting to start my 3rd ivf in may. Had a miscarriage in feb fr my 2nd ivf.

R u in tww now?
Miscarriages are v painful. I still tear upon the loss. No answers to the loss. Am starting stim next week gal.

HI All! I AM very new to this thread. I just started my 1st consultation at KKH on end Feb 2015. Did blood test and scanning the womb and virginal, including sperm test. 2nd appt this Mid-Apr. Do not know what to expect next? How long to wait to start my 1st IVF transplant? Any advise out there? Thank you in advance.

Miscarriages are v painful. I still tear upon the loss. No answers to the loss. Am starting stim next week gal.
I feel u.. It is very painful and u wish it's just a nightmare. i tell myself not to beat myself up for the loss and move on. Maybe our turn is just not here yet. Hope this time round it will be our turn! Jia you babe!!

Me on short protocol too.. Jus started on my stim med yest.. Started to eat 3 egg whites each day too... Will b gg back for scan next fri.. Jia yous to all sistas!

Hihi happy0341, we can be cycle buddies..i started stim med on sunday.. Juz 5 days of jab, but already feel some sore on the lower abdomen..
Jia you everyone :)

HI All! I AM very new to this thread. I just started my 1st consultation at KKH on end Feb 2015. Did blood test and scanning the womb and virginal, including sperm test. 2nd appt this Mid-Apr. Do not know what to expect next? How long to wait to start my 1st IVF transplant? Any advise out there? Thank you in advance.
It really depends on your test results before what doc says. I heard some start ivf/iui starts right away while others needed further treatments.

Char-Mee, thank you for your reply. I just hope IVF can be done b4 my B'day in Sep. I am turning 40 and unable to get the co-funding Government grant when reach 40. If this the case, I cannot afford thus need to succeed on one try possible. I got to know IVF and start late. May God Bless me.

Char-Mee, thank you for your reply. I just hope IVF can be done b4 my B'day in Sep. I am turning 40 and unable to get the co-funding Government grant when reach 40. If this the case, I cannot afford thus need to succeed on one try possible. I got to know IVF and start late. May God Bless me.

Hi, teddy75,
Mayb u can make known ur wish to do ivf before ur bday in sep to ur doc & the kkivf centre nurses. See if they can schedule u in earlier. Kkivf nurses r generally quite nice when it comes to govt grants, medisave arrangement. Juz my suggestion though..

Queenie 122009, thank you. I have make known to them. They have tried to slot. I heard very last, the queue already planned till May 2015 for those consulted last year. That was in Feb 2015 I got the news. Next week my 2nd appointment, do not think got chance. Just pray that miracle can visit me.

Queenie 122009, thank you. I have make known to them. They have tried to slot. I heard very last, the queue already planned till May 2015 for those consulted last year. That was in Feb 2015 I got the news. Next week my 2nd appointment, do not think got chance. Just pray that miracle can visit me.
U tried asking NUH & SGH abt the IVF queue? Though not as "popular" as KKH, the success rates are no less, & Drs just as skillful. I recommended NUH to my friends also.
At Nuh, I could get a slot 2 mths prior my cycle. When I called up 6 mths prior, they still told me I called too early.
The waiting time for scans also v fast. For almost very visit, I was done within an hr. Nuh is v far for me but I don't mind traveling if waiting time at clinic is short.

Hi... just few cents opinion from me. Since ur 'deadline' is sep, u got consider NUH? NUH got no queue. U maybe can even squeeze two fresh before dec if u start ur first fresh in May

Thank you Chloe_Ng and RemembeRainbow. I choose KKH because of distance and also afraid of future complications. If we're to hop other hospital, one thing is reports may need redo and how to get them. Shall await see how since next week going appointment. Shall enquire more when can.

Hi Jas249, thank you.
Yes, I hope for the miracle. Some things are out of our power, they just happen.
For the past few days I've eaten soo many eggs that feel like puking by just looking at it! :) Now trying to include other protein food, - chicken, yoghurt, cheese, nuts etc.

Hi can i ask, how u cook the egg white and eat during the injection time it is?

Thank you Chloe_Ng and RemembeRainbow. I choose KKH because of distance and also afraid of future complications. If we're to hop other hospital, one thing is reports may need redo and how to get them. Shall await see how since next week going appointment. Shall enquire more when can.
I think all govt hospitals share the same data system, only Dr's handwritten notes in your case file can't transfer over.
I was previously from KKH where I did all my tests. Couldn't tahan the consultation waiting time so I hopped over to NUH & could start treatment straight away.
If u need any info on NUH, u can find us at the Prof Wong thread. The few of us are very active there.

I am in my 2ww but hopes are very slim. It's my first Ivf. Would like to check with ladies who failed (sorry if I have upset u) , did you feel it coming? Like there were no symptoms or whatsoever? Thanks for sharing in advance.

The wait is torturous and I haven't been thinking positively. Feeling hopeless, angry , despondent etc... Really no mood for work next week but got deadlines *sob*

Hi can i ask, how u cook the egg white and eat during the injection time it is?

Hi,
I ate eggs either hard boiled or fried.

My 1st IVF journey is over, today got the result - negative, well, as expected. And no frozen embyos, all of them stopped developing before freezing.
Sad, but live goes on.
I'm having a consultation on Monday, see what doctor has to say.

In any case I'm not going to go for 2nd IVF anytime soon. Will take some time to think what to do next. Maybe God is just giving me another chance to do it naturally.

I am in my 2ww but hopes are very slim. It's my first Ivf. Would like to check with ladies who failed (sorry if I have upset u) , did you feel it coming? Like there were no symptoms or whatsoever? Thanks for sharing in advance.

Hi, try to keep yourself busy with something. Time flies faster than.
I have just failed my 1st cycle and I did see it coming since ET - because embryo quality was bad. I didn't have any symptoms other than feeling very bloated in the beginning. But the last week it was just like any other time, zero symptoms, no AF, nothing.
I did have a hope till last minute, despite home pregnancy tests saying "No". So, when I received a phone call saying "sorry to say it's negative" it was painful, but expected. Cried a bit in a bus with sunglasses on and went for shopping therapy. :)

Thanks for sharing. I only experienced cramps after ER. I should be thankful that I didn't experiece any side effects throughout the journey and bloatedness didn't visit me either.

Trying to be thankful for many other things that I received during this journey so if the sad truth is here, is easier to accept :)

Go and do some retail therapy. We all deserve something for having the courage.
I shall attempt for NPL the next time I try because I am no good with coping work stress.

Hi, try to keep yourself busy with something. Time flies faster than.
I have just failed my 1st cycle and I did see it coming since ET - because embryo quality was bad. I didn't have any symptoms other than feeling very bloated in the beginning. But the last week it was just like any other time, zero symptoms, no AF, nothing.
I did have a hope till last minute, despite home pregnancy tests saying "No". So, when I received a phone call saying "sorry to say it's negative" it was painful, but expected. Cried a bit in a bus with sunglasses on and went for shopping therapy. :)

Thanks for sharing. I only experienced cramps after ER. I should be thankful that I didn't experiece any side effects throughout the journey and bloatedness didn't visit me either.

Trying to be thankful for many other things that I received during this journey so if the sad truth is here, is easier to accept :)

Go and do some retail therapy. We all deserve something for having the courage.
I shall attempt for NPL the next time I try because I am no good with coping work stress.

don't you have a hospitalization leave from ER till BT? You have a right to use it. I didn't plan to use it first, but after some severe bloatedness I had to stay at home and it was really a blessing. I realized I want to be a housewife! hahah. So many things to do at home! if only they paid you CPF for that....

Hi,
I ate eggs either hard boiled or fried.

My 1st IVF journey is over, today got the result - negative, well, as expected. And no frozen embyos, all of them stopped developing before freezing.
Sad, but live goes on.
I'm having a consultation on Monday, see what doctor has to say.

In any case I'm not going to go for 2nd IVF anytime soon. Will take some time to think what to do next. Maybe God is just giving me another chance to do it naturally.

Hi lititia, dun be upset okay. i been thru. I am going for my next one this month.

when you fried the egg, u also got eat egg yoke?

Today is my day 7 of injection.. result no good.. only 3 follicles size from 5-9mm & lining 6.5 triple.. need to go for scan tis mon. If still no progress might not be able to cont.:(

Just wan to kn min how many follicle and wat size will we be able to proceed with ER? How abt e ideal lining range?:rolleyes:

oh okay....So means before ER right?? Or during injection time. I am waiting menses and starting my 2nd IVF :)

ya before ER. after ET is consider 2WW.

here are what some sisters did. I follow suit:

• During stimulation i only ate egg whites, drink ensure milk, folic acid, brazil nuts (5 pcs per day)
  • if lining is thin. drink red bean soup. I drink 2-3 times a week. really help me thicken my lining.
  • after ET, eat hardboil egg white (I ate 2-3 per day) ensure milk/folic/brazil nuts.

Good Luck for your 2nd IVF!

ya before ER. after ET is consider 2WW.

here are what some sisters did. I follow suit:

• During stimulation i only ate egg whites, drink ensure milk, folic acid, brazil nuts (5 pcs per day)
  • if lining is thin. drink red bean soup. I drink 2-3 times a week. really help me thicken my lining.
  • after ET, eat hardboil egg white (I ate 2-3 per day) ensure milk/folic/brazil nuts.

Good Luck for your 2nd IVF!

Hi twist
my 1st cycle failed and no frozen embryos (got 6eggs but one one develope, unfortunately that one fail too)
Doctor say my lining is thin
May I check drink red bean soup 2-3 times a week before the my 2nd cycle or drink all the way?

don't you have a hospitalization leave from ER till BT? You have a right to use it. I didn't plan to use it first, but after some severe bloatedness I had to stay at home and it was really a blessing. I realized I want to be a housewife! hahah. So many things to do at home! if only they paid you CPF for that....
I am given 2 weeks. Unfortunately the timing to do ivf wasn't very ideal as I had deadline to meet during this period so I am shortening my HL. It will be really gd for me to do ivf on NPL.

Today is my day 7 of injection.. result no good.. only 3 follicles size from 5-9mm & lining 6.5 triple.. need to go for scan tis mon. If still no progress might not be able to cont.:(

Just wan to kn min how many follicle and wat size will we be able to proceed with ER? How abt e ideal lining range?:rolleyes:
Can't they increase the dosage? Funny thing is they never share much about my scan results. I always have to peep at them.

Can't they increase the dosage? Funny thing is they never share much about my scan results. I always have to peep at them.

When u see Dr after the scan, you can ask Dr to let u copy the follicle sizes and lining. Do it fast if not they might be impatient ;)

I tried asking, but cannot take photo.

Back