Finally, a new film festival in Singapore! TrichoKare Alternative Film Awards (AFA) is Singapore's new film festival that aims to foster the film-making spirit amongst the young adults, both amateur and professional, in Singapore by giving them a platform where they are rewarded for their creativity.
All participants have to do is submit a one minute short film with the central theme, 'I Deserve to Look Good and Feel Great'. Lots of prizes to win! The total worth of prizes is more than S$20,000 that includes cash, cameras, watches and hair treatments courtesy of its kind sponsors.
Visit alternativefilmawards.com or facebook.com/alternativefilmawards
Multi Award Winning Maid Agency 2014 – New Promotion for SingaporeMotherhood members
1) Exclusive 20% Off on Agency Fees
2) Enjoy free meeting service at your convenience anytime anywhere at no obligation
3) Promotion Ends 31 October 2014
4) To claim this offer, visit our facebook page and click offer under “Exclusive Offer for SingaporeMotherhood Fans”
Contact us to arrange for appointment !
Office : +65 6569 2262 / +65 6567 2272
Whatsapp / Text : +65 9070 2282
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.imtidad.com.sg
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/imtidadmaids
1. 20% off Standard Buffet Menus for minimum 30 persons
2. 30% off Party Pack @ $198 for 10 persons
Terms & Conditions
· Booking is to be done from 1 – 30 Sep 2014 and event date must be held before 12 Oct 2014.
· Not applicable for selected venue & festive block off dates.
· Promotion is based on menu price only (not including other miscellaneous charges).
· Change to menu item is not allowed.
· Event date must be within one week before or after baby’s full month date or 1st birthday.
· Valid documentation of baby’s birth must be produced for verification at least two days before the event date.
· Booking is based on first come first served basis.
· Promotion is not valid with any other promotion, discount or e/voucher.
· Please quote “SGMH2014” when placing your order.
*Buy 2 pieces and get 50% off both pieces from our Sales Collection. Grab some good deals @ http://www.tasselplus.com/on-sales. Whilst stocks Last. We are also offering an Exclusive 10% discount (discount code upon checkout FREN10) for SingaporeMotherhood's Fans on all regular priced items till 30 Sep 2014.
Tassel+ is an ideal online shopping destination for fashion-conscious moms who embrace their curves. We want you to look good & feel confident wearing our products, we handpick every piece in our Plus Size Fashion Collection and offers 7 days “No Questions Asked” Exchange Policy** especially for you. We provide FREE local postage for all our orders. Remember to join us on our Facebook page, and be updated on new arrivals and promotions first-hand
* Promotion is valid for our sales collection. Buy 2 or more pieces, and get 50% off for all pieces. Sales Items are non-exchangeable. Tassel Plus serves the right to change the sale policy at any time
** Tassel Plus "No Questions Asked" policy is applicable to regular items only. Not valid for 1 for 1 promotion
Come visit our new centre at Bedok and find out how you can nurture the Champion in your child!
Welcome day dates: 16, 23, 30 August (Sat)
Time: 10am – 12.30pm
1) $500 savings for min 4 terms signup of "MindChamps Reading & Writing". Valid till 30 Sep '14.
2) $300 savings and $200 subject(s) reduction for "MindChamps P5 & 6 Success". Valid till 31 Aug '14.
*Other terms apply.
The Power of Music in Child Development
Music has an excellent reputation in the world of baby and child development. It’s been touted to increa...
Dreaming Up Preschool Spaces in Singapore
Imagine bringing your child to a school in the woods, or one rising from the sands. How about a learning ̵...
Breastfeeding: Controversy in the Media
Breastfeeding is a contentious issue in the media. Photographs of breastfeeding mothers or celebrities on soci...
Guiding Children on their Path of Self-Discovery
“What do you want to be when you grow up?” Many people would remember being asked this question as a young...
Explaining the Progressive Wage Model (PWM) to the Kids
I try to explain what’s happening in the news to my children aged six and eight years. I think it’...
Growing A Theatre Culture for Preschoolers
The earlier you expose your child to theatre, the better, says Ruby Lim-Yang. The gamine co-Founder and Artist...
15 Ways to Enjoy the September School Holidays
Three quarters of a school year has passed by and now the September holidays are here! Unfortunately we only h...