LollyTalk Easter Mix is now available at LollyTalk
Look out for HERSHEY the bunny in our Easter Lolly Mix. HERSHEY is the magical bunny of Candy Island! Together with ROCKY and CANDY, they will fight the monsters that attack our rock candy! Read the fantasy story of ROCKY and the candy island at www.rockycandy.com
Pre-order for the Easter Mix has started, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiry. Prices start from as low as S$0.80 for a super mini pack.
Do visit LollyTalk flagship retail outlet, located conveniently at the heart of Singapore's shopping district, 68 Orchard Road, Plaza Singapura B2-20, come and immerse yourself in the complete lolly shopping experience everyone is talking about.
Come celebrate Easter with us at MindChamps PreSchool and have an egg-citing time!
Activities include storytelling, egg painting and egg cooking.
Date: 12 & 19 April (Sat)
Time: 10am to 12.30pm
Participating Centres: Bishan, Serangoon, Upper Thomson, Yio Chu Kang
To RSVP, contact Brenda at 9856 5151 or email email@example.com .
The Spring Summer’14 Maternity and Nursing wear collection has arrived at Maternity Exchange!
In-store – Enjoy a $20 Next Visit Voucher when you spend $250 in single receipt
Online – Enjoy a $10 Next Visit E-Coupon when you spend $150 in a single receipt
* Terms and Conditions Apply. Now Till 20th April 2014.
*Terms and conditions apply. Maternity Exchange is an innovative retail concept which offers mums-to-be the option of buying or renting outfits to create their own extensive maternity wardrobe without paying through-the-roof prices! Featuring imported designer maternity clothes and stylish nursing wear from international brands like Japanese Weekend and Maternal America, Maternity Exchange carries a wide variety of casual, work and special occasion wear. Also available are maternity jeans, pregnancy dresses, nursing bras and maternity lingerie, swimwear, diaper bags, belly bands, maternity support belts and postpartum shapewear. Find out more at www.maternityexchange.sg or visit us at #03-108 Marina Square today! Also, fan us on Facebookto enjoy exclusive deals and giveaways.
Promotion period: 1 Mar - 30 Apr 2014
1. 20% off baby shower menu with min spend $750
2. 10% off standard buffet menu + complimentary 30 pieces cake pop/ cup cakes with min spend of $540
3. 15% off standard buffet menu + complimentary 30 pieces cake pop/ cup cakes for events held on Sun (excluding PH) with min spend of $700.
Please quote “SGMotherhood” when ordering.
Terms & Conditions
· Booking is to be done from 1 Mar to 30 Apr & event date is to be held before 18 May 2014.
· Not applicable for selected venues.
· Promotion is based on menu price only (not including other miscellaneous charges).
· Changes to the menu items is not allowed.
· All menus and dishes are subject to changes or withdrawal without prior notice at the sole discretion of the company. Confirmation is based on first come first served basis.
· Not valid in conjunction with any other promotions, discounts or vouchers.
Do you need a friendly, reliable and experienced confinement nanny to take good care of you and your baby during your confinement period?
All our confinement nannies support breastfeeding, practices good hygienic, knows how to cook great confinement food and know how to handle newborn well.
24-hrs mommy and baby care so you will have a restful time.
Deposit back guaranteed and change of nanny options available.
Call us today 9798 6588 or 8180 3038!
Check out our new webpage for support breastfeeding.
Does Your Child Need Supplements?
Walk into any pharmacy and you’ll be greeted by rows of colourful bottles promising to make your childre...
Blog : Baby : 10 Ways to Play with your Baby!
Real-life pregnancy and parenting stories set in Singapore, from mums in Singapore. Welcome to our SingaporeMo...
Easter Treats For Families 2014
1. Have An Easter Staycation Easter staycation anyone? If you’re a true blue Singaporean, you’ve p...
Need To Know: Postpartum Haemorrhage
Two-thirds of with postpartum haemorrhage (PPH) have no risk factors for this birth complication which happens...
Online Maternity & Nursing Fashion for Mums-to-be in Singapore
When you’re pregnant and feeling more fatigued than usual, even the thought of shopping for maternity cl...
Editor’s Picks – March 2014
This month, it’s a selection for mums because March is a month for women, because mums are worth it, and...
For Family’s Sake: Surviving the Rising Cost of Healthcare
Ms Ho Lee Yen, Chief Marketing Officer of AIA Singapore, tells us how we can stretch our dollars by staying in...