New profile posts

Hey I used the Dermalmd Scratch Mark Serum and was very happy with the feel and results of the product, very satisfied with the product, highly recommend.
C
chenhanweid
Hi can share where did you it from? Thanks
Hi,

I've read your post on Dyslexia and want to find out more work relating to Dyslexia. I've a 5 yr old girl who's suspected to have dyslexia and it has generated my interest in wanting to help her overcome this. I'd greatly appreciate if you can share more about how one can get into this field.
Hi jlingmummy,

Currently I am pregnant in Taiwan and planning to fly back to Singapore to give birth. I have APS so that Rheumatology doctor in Taiwan prescribed me daily medication Clexane, aspirin and Hydroxychloroquine.
Question:
I am looking for Singapore hospital and gynae/Rheumatologist that can continue to prescribe me the jabs and medication after I fly back. Can you kindly advise me on this?
hello i saw your post , understand that you had your child born in NUH before.
I am currently taking NUH subsidy route as well.
Question :
1) May i know by when you choose to switch to private from subsidy ?
2) After you switch to private clinic, where would it be ? is it the different or same building the subsidy clinic?
J
jlingmummy
usually they would have already asked you to pay a package price at week 22 onwards which covered all the consultation at clinic C, but i didn't do that as u cant transfer the package to pvt later on. also becos i transfer at week 28, i also dint sign any package at the pvt rate, so u might need to consider this..
J
jlingmummy
another thing is u need to have a gynae that is willing to take u at later weeks, i had 1 becos she has been seeing me at Clinic C most of the time and knows my condition.. at pvt NUH, depending on the seniority of the gynae, it would be at Sapphire or Emerald/Ruby, which is at the new tower..
R
ric_young
Thanks for sharing and you were lucky to have the gynae to help you out.
I think i would pay a visit to Sapphire or Emerald/Ruby to find out more detail on private packages.
The associate consultant & consultants doctor that we see on clinic C, could they also be at Sapphire or Emerald/Ruby?
Hi i saw your post, saying how great the nanny services had provided to you. may i know the person that you'd mentioned "Eveline Chen Ting Ting" , she do the services by herself or she is work with the confinement company?
Hi! I'm a Nov 2021 mummy and keen to join the whatsapp group. Can you add me in pls? Thanks!
D
Dee17
hi I’m also trying to join the July EDD And I’ve tried to reply back to the admin but I’m unable to do so as it reads my convo as a spam, pls help thanks,
Hi, am looking for part-time residential cleaner in East. Any recommendation? Thank you.
J
JSW
I'm also looking for PT in the East... let us know!
X
Xinxin_huang
My name is xinxin,i am a professional and experienced housekeeper,i am a person who takes my work seriously and responsibly ,i can arrange time reasonably,also can make changes according to customer's needs,if you need, please contact 83436318
Stag Match® Education and Training Group (SMET.edu.sg) - Strive Towards 'A' Grades. Stag Match focus on catering to the needs of each student.
Tuition Centre , Enrichment Centre , Student Care Club and Adult Training Centre.
Stag Match® Education focus on catering to the needs of each student. Our main aim is to ensure that students improve progressively in their school examinations.
E
E.Mummy
Mummies, anyone of you currently sending your toddlers to Shichida? The management of Shichida is forcing my child to go for online classes due to the current heightened alert restriction even though my child is only 1.5 yr old. Which parent will allow the child to stare at the computer for 1-2 hrs? They refuse to allow deferment of classes or give any refund. Anyone sharing the same problem?
hi babe.. sorry to hear your bad experience with SGH.. i had a similar experience too with SGH.. mind if i ask if your doc/gynae was the chi or indian one?
Z
zenn_zenn
i am interested to know. could you advise.
J
Jill1118
My doc is Dr Yu, she is not bad
33 Weeks 0 days
You are doing well & strong lil one, Hiccups! ♥

Admitted KK on 27th April (31 Weeks 6 Days)
Ketones +++, Left Leg Weakness & Lower Backpain
H/C 3.7mmol, Wt loss, F Wt 1.8kg
Hello There! I am a freelance Art Private teacher bringing art and joy to the homes of children :) Age 3-12 !
Providing various categories such as Art and Craft , Painting, Drawing and Clay! If interested or any enquiry , do DM me at Instagram _cre.art.e_ or [email protected] ! Thankyou!
7 Months and 3 days today
You are a strong kicker & start to dance to sweet food
Swollen legs & easily tired
Hba1c is 5.3mmol & FBC slight WBC raised/RBC good
Hi Sophie, my EDD is mid July but very likely I am offloading in June. May I join the June 2021 telegram chat pls?

Back