Your's Truly - Hello Kitty

Dior

Yah that right.. cost 130. have u used the cooker already? I have not yet used it.. Does it cook two bowl of rice just nice? hehe

Emma.. isaw the coffee maker at Ringoya also

Hi Ladies,

My Weighing Machine from Yoga Series LD has been sold, thanks to all for your interest
happy.gif

Still looking for anybody who has Kitchen Scale to exchange, have updated other items to let go. Please refer to this thread and PM me if keen?

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449183/3838083.html?1270839652

Will be updating with more stuff soon, thanks!

Dior,
Can I know the size of rice cooker? 3 cups of rice is suitable for how many ppl?

HKL,
I'm interested to get rice cooker from you, can?

Hi all,
I oso got CNY LD old grandfather clock to let go, please PM me if you keen
happy.gif

Dior,
how r u? How's bb doing...do post pix of bb
happy.gif

Ladies,
Looking for LD red clip, red n pink heat mat. Only wana exchange with past LD extras. PM me if keen. Thanks.

lili,

Thanks for your concern..Im ok doing fine this time...I think this time I rest well and eat very well so feel very energetic...haha plus all the new Hk items from my friend even feeling better...
3851773.jpg

3851774.jpg

Emma,

Thanks for the compliment...you will not believe me that the pic where he is wrap in towel was taken 33 mins at birth..and he is still in the delivery suite.. though he still cant really open his eyes then...

Mabel, annie,emma

Thanks for the compliment..I guess most baby look cute pretty and handsome.. As parent most of the time our baby is the dearest to us.. Now I always want to see him and hold him as much as possible though at night he a devil who dont let me sleep...

Oh ya, he does have very light brown eye like the daddy..

Ladies,
Thanks for helping me clear the extras, all the HK kitchen electrical items no more already...

Dior
Your boy looks really manly!

Ladies
Pls vote for my girl n me:
http://sg.******************/wp-content/plugins/ms-photo-contests/ms-photo-contests-view.php?ms_pc_contest_id=19&ms_pc_view_album=597

Thanks a lot!

happy.gif

Hi all,

Thank you for your interest n enquiries. The mineral water set is sold.

Am selling this also on behalf of my friend @ $25/-. Collection will be in town. Thanks.
3865525.jpg

& BRANDNEW AUTHENTIC JAPAN horoscope metal key rings with swarovski crystal @ $9/- per pc. avail:- pisces, taurus, aries. (excluding postage)

3865752.jpg

Hi

i've the upcoming Apr pinic LD items for sales.all items are in blue.

set 1- Blue trolley + lunch boxes (big & small )=$70

set 2 - 1 pinice mat + 1 hand bag + cushion sheet + table mat= $40

pm me or email me if interested tks!the LD pic is too big to post here if needed can sent via e-mail.
buy only if you are comfortable with the price.

[email protected]

Anyone knows how to or where I can buy Vivitix items and Sanrio items? These are not listed in the Sanrio Japan online shop though... sigh...

Hi Ladies,

I'm looking for a partner to share half set of the upcoming April's LD.

All items that have 'even number' quantity will be shared equally.
And to be fair, items that have 'odd number' quantity will be divided based on 'self lucky-dip' or open to negotiation.

As for the first 2 top prizes - tent & quilted mat,
I don't mind taking them in blue, which means you get to have the pink tent & quilted mat.

For further discussion, please contact me via PM or you can call me.
If you're interested, please let me know asap as I'll have to place an order before the LD arrives.

Thank you!

Hi, MTB, share something with you all, I don't mind to get pregnant again, muahahaha

- Anti Mosquito Patch
3890945.jpg

- Electrical Breast Pump
3890946.jpg

- Milk Bags
3890947.jpg

- Pregnancy Support Pillow
3890948.jpg

- Manual Breast Pump
3890949.jpg

- Milk Bottle Strilizer
3890950.jpg

Wow jas... Very nice baby stuff. You still can use all these stuff. If got lobang to buy let me know I also want to get.

Ladies, anyone going Taiwan let me know... I want tong bang to get the milk pump..Thanks.

Jas,

Really?? you are tempting me la...Im poor in my mandarin hopefully I can get understand it..will go take a look...do you have the link any chance...

Jas,
I manage to go to the website and put the things that I want but unfortunately must join member...but only for taiwaness and japanese only...they dont seems to be able to have international buyers like singapore...If you know what to do next please advise...

Hi ladies,
Updates on the following to let go from the April Picnic Series, managed to get some pics:

1. Big Tote Bag - Pink @ $15 <font color="ff0000">[RESERVED]</font>

2. Big Tote Bag - Blue @ $12 <font color="ff0000">[RESERVED]</font>

3. Lunch Box Set (L) - Blue @ $14

4. Lunch Box Set (S) - Blue @ $12
3906785.jpg

5. Mini Cooler Bag - Pink/Blue @ $10 <font color="ff0000">[BOTH SOLD]</font>

6. Tissue Paper Holder - Pink/Blue @ $9
3906787.jpg
3906788.jpg

7. Water-bottle Case - Pink/Blue @ $9
3906789.jpg

8. Cushion Sheet - Pink/Blue @ $10

9. Place Mat - Pink/Blue @ $10
3906790.jpg
3906791.jpg

10. Small Tote Bag - Pink/Blue @ $9
3906792.jpg

11. Food Container Set - Blue @ $10
3908195.jpg
3908196.jpg

12. Kitchen Cloth - Pink/Blue @ $9
3906795.jpg

13. Chopping Board - Pink/Blue @ $9
3908197.jpg
3906797.jpg

14. Refrigerant - Pink @ $9 <font color="ff0000">[BLUE SOLD. LEFT PINK.]</font>
3906798.jpg

15. Picnic Sheet - Pink/Blue @ $10
3908198.jpg

16. Wash Towel Set - Pink/Blue @ $9

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">Also, I'm looking for the torchlight from this series, preferably pink.</font> Please PM me if you have to let go.</font>

Thanks!

Ladies,

I also got these extras to let go:

Big Tote Bag - Blue @ $15
Big Table Cloth - Blue @ $15 (DIMS: 150X150CM)
Lunch Box Set (L) - Blue @ $15
Mini Cooler Bag - Blue @ $10
Tissue Paper Holder - Blue @ $9
Refrigerant - Pink/Blue @ $9
Picnic Sheet - Pink/Blue @ $9
Small Tote Bag - Blue @ $9

I'm looking for the PINK Haversack for my gal. Kindly pm me if you are selling.

Thanks!!

<font size="+2"><font color="aa00aa">Update:</font></font>
<font color="aa00aa">Big Tote Bag - Blue @ $15 (SOLD)
Big Tote Bag - Pink @ $20
Big Table Cloth - Blue @ $15 (DIMS: 150X150CM)
Lunch Box Set (L) - Blue @ $15
Lunch Box Set (L) - Pink @ $20
Mini Cooler Bag - Blue @ $10
Tissue Paper Holder - Blue @ $9
Refrigerant - Pink/Blue @ $9
Picnic Sheet - Pink/Blue @ $9
Small Tote Bag - Blue @ $9
</font>

Hi all, I have few items to let go at S$9 each or exchange with kitchen towel or fork &amp; spoon set

#1 Chopping Board (Pink &amp; Blue)
#2 Blue Cooler Pack
#3 Pink Seat Cushion

Selling 1 x Pink Big Tote @ S$15

Hi ladies,

Anyone keen to do exchange for the following items with me:

1) 2 pink mugs with my 2 blue mugs (No. 42)
2) 1 small pink food container with my 1 small blue food container (No. 46)
3) 1 blue refrigerant with my 1 pink refrigerant (No. 19)
4) 1 pink kitchen cloth with my 1 blue kitchen cloth (No. 24)

PM or SMS me. Tks.

Hi Ladies,

I've the following from the latest LD to let go..let me know if you interested...thanks
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD>AVAILABLE</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Items</TD><TD>Remarks</TD><TD>Pink</TD><TD>Blue</TD><TD>Price (Each) </TD></TR><TR><TD>TROLLEY</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Pls PM / SMS me ur offer </TD></TR><TR><TD>BACKPACK</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Pls PM / SMS me ur offer </TD></TR><TR><TD>TABLE CLOTH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$20 </TD></TR><TR><TD>FOLDING MINI CHAIR</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>$20 </TD></TR><TR><TD>TORCH LIGHT</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$15 </TD></TR><TR><TD>LUNCH BOX SET(SIZE=L)</TD><TD>Set of 2 pcs. </TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$15 (Blue) /$20 (Pink) </TD></TR><TR><TD>TOTE BAG</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$15 (Blue) /$20 (Pink) </TD></TR><TR><TD>LUNCH BOX SET(SIZE=S)</TD><TD>Set of 2 pcs. </TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>$12 (Blue) </TD></TR><TR><TD>MINI COOLER BAG</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>$10 (Pink/Blue) </TD></TR><TR><TD>TISSUE PAPER POUCH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$9 (Blue) </TD></TR><TR><TD>WATER BOTTLE CASE</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$9 (Blue/Pink) </TD></TR><TR><TD>FOLDABLE CUSHON</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>$10 (Pink/Blue) </TD></TR><TR><TD>PLATE SET</TD><TD>Set of 4 pcs. </TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$10 </TD></TR><TR><TD>CUTLERY SET</TD><TD>Set of 4 pcs. </TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$10 </TD></TR><TR><TD>PLACE MAT</TD><TD>Set of 2 pcs. </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$10 (Pink/Blue) </TD></TR><TR><TD>FOOD CONTAINER SET</TD><TD>Set of 2 pcs. </TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>$12 (Pink) </TD></TR><TR><TD>KITCHEN CLOTH</TD><TD>Set of 2 pcs. </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>$9 (Blue/Pink) </TD></TR><TR><TD>CUTTING BOARD</TD><TD>Set of 2 pcs. </TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>$9 (Blue/Pink) </TD></TR><TR><TD>REFRIGERANT</TD><TD>Set of 2 pcs. </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>$9 (Blue/Pink) </TD></TR><TR><TD>PICNIC SHEET</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>$10 (Blue/Pink) </TD></TR><TR><TD>FACE TOWEL SET</TD><TD>Set of 2 pcs. </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>$9 (Blue/Pink)</td></tr></table>

I'm also looking for Cutlery Set (PINK) x 1

Thanks

Hi Ladies,

I've got the latest LD to let go..let me know if you interested...thanks

(1) Tent pink(No : 27) and blue(No :28)
Pls PM me or sent email to me (let go in highest bidding).

(2) tote bag Blue(No: 8 ) want to exchange Pink(No: 7).
[email protected]

Hi ladies..

1.bundle set 1 - pink tissue holder(33) + pink bottle holder(35) + pink seat cushion(15) + pink picnic mat(11) = $35

2.bundle set 2 - blue tissue holder(34) + pink &amp; blue chopping board(9 &amp; 10) = $25

3.i want to xchange my pink plate for blue spoon &amp; fork set.

4.i want to xchange my blue mug for pink mug set.

do PM me or sms me..thks..

Back