Young Mummy

yo everyone .. today is my BIG 21 BIRTHDAY
happy.gif

hi Ann ,

u alredi got a dotter huh ? 17 months baby girl .. how cute ..
happy.gif

to me i am due on end of nov or early dec. i was separated with my hubby after 2 weeks of our rom which was only last week. ( so called recently)
cos he had a wife back in my country and nvr divorce to that girl. and he is such a lier.
now oso he got new gf..
so far i am just happy dat i know about his past earlier if i know only after fews years my life will b gone.
now still can manage loh

Happy Birthday Mandy!

Anyway, u r a strong girl leh. i really admire ur courage. so u r alone in sg now? u 24 wks pregnant now? that is 6mths. how come u due in dec? ur bb only 9 mths leh.

hahhaa ya thats confuse .. explain u ..
when the doctor ask me my last period , i said was on march..than he gave me due on dec 20th. but now i can recall my self, my last period was on feb so my due date must count one month early huh.. so actually actually .. my due date is next month 28.. thats wht the doctor gave me another due date.. greezzz..

i am staying together with my family here.
u r 38 weeks now ? so happy for u girl ..
btw where u staying rite now? i am staying in pasir ris ..

ya, this week is my 38th week. thanks! im happy for u too. im glad u have ur family with u, at least u have someone to take care of u. im staying in the west side, so far away from pasir ris. u having a little princess or prince?

Mandy
You're a strong girl. You too having a baby girl.. Can doll up her.
You staying at Pasir Ris? Me too.

Precious Moments
how many weeks r u now? giving birth soon??

Ann ,

i am working now at yio chu khan, my house near the lake. blk 416
happy.gif
. if u have a walk with ur girl near the lake then call me. i can come down and meet up with u .. my no, 97316913 .

Precious moments

must share ur experience to me after u give birth ya. :D like how u feel pain and all those. r u going to give birth natural or C section ?

Hi Young Jes,
I am so happy for you! I actually followed your story for a while before...but after going bck to work when my son turned 5mths, I was not active in the forum for a while! Really glad that you took the courage - admire!

Precious Moments
i also give birth to my girl at TMC.Nice place i can say..Nurses are good. Nv use epidural too.

Mandy
You go so far work.What you working as. ok if i go near there will msg you.

Hi, im new here..Just turn 21 this year & im a proud mother of my 2 mth old princess=)
Hope to get to know more mummies here!

hi ladies
dun mind if i join in as well... me not really tt young 25 this yr but had my first bb at 22... now proud mummy of 3 youngest 5month plus....

looking @ this thread, i no im no longer young...
LOL

2006 IS COMING, GETTING ONE YR OLDER...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!

Hi Sabre,
Wow, you are indeed a young mummy.

Sheris,
You are only 25 and mother of 3. Amazing. How do you cope ? It's not easy having 3 young kids.

Sheris,
Finally found someone who's young wt 3kids also
happy.gif
My oldest is 30mths the youngest 2 just turned 1yr! Hope to share experience and exchange advice...

Sabre,
You are very young. How are you coping wt your newborn baby? I hope you have alot of support frm ppl arnd you
happy.gif

hi mummies!! I was exactly 20yrs 5mth old according to my hospiatl bracelet when i had my son. I had him on 25th apr 05.he's almost 9mths nw. I just happened to come across this thread.
My msn is [email protected] if anyone want to chat.

eloz.. can add me also?

I had my son when i was 24, he's gg to b 3 mths old tis friday.. so can consider me a young mummy also? heh..

heya morraine..

my msn is [email protected]

hope to c u ladies online..

Hi all young mummies..

can i join in?
happy.gif

i am 21+ this yr.. gave birth to my baby boy on 4th Sept 05.. he's already 5 mths now.. i am enjoying motherhood sooo much
happy.gif
hope to know more mummies of the same age grp..

[email protected] -- my msn
happy.gif

Back