Yoni Massage

Very keen to know myself if anyone has personal experience.. Also if yes, possible to share contact details? Thank you!!

Just a little for sharing, especially those trying to conceive. This particular massage (Known as Tantra Massage) does help improve one's body and enhance the success rate for pregnancy as well. The title "Yoni Massage" is part of "Tantra Massage" though.

I've successfully conceived my 2nd, and currently my 3rd, via this Tantra Massage as well. So just sharing my experience with the rest out there.

But to be honest, many out there aren't authentic. Si if you wish to have the contact of such, can pm me. I can share my contacts with you girls.

Just a little for sharing, especially those trying to conceive. This particular massage (Known as Tantra Massage) does help improve one's body and enhance the success rate for pregnancy as well. The title "Yoni Massage" is part of "Tantra Massage" though.

I've successfully conceived my 2nd, and currently my 3rd, via this Tantra Massage as well. So just sharing my experience with the rest out there.

But to be honest, many out there aren't authentic. Si if you wish to have the contact of such, can pm me. I can share my contacts with you girls.
Pls PM me. Are they legal? Do they do outcalls only?

Hi, pls PM. Would also like to find out more about the process. Thanks!

Hi, pls PM. Would also like to find out more about the process. Thanks!

Hi can PM? Would like to process and contacts

Hi Pls share details. Thanks

Hi all,

I too offer massage services to ladies.
Qualified freelance masseur with 5 years of experience. Male, chinese, 38 years old.
Let me know if you think you might be interested.
Thanks.

Cheers,
Jimmy Massage
jimmymassagesg.blogspot.com

Pls PM me. Are they legal? Do they do outcalls only?

Hi, can share with me details too

Hi all, not sure this thread still active. I do know a guy who does Yoni massage.

I have tried it a few times and I would recommend it. But he does not have a shop so likely need arrange a place. His charges I feel is quite reasonable too.

His massage includes full body massage with Yoni at the end. So about 1hr of full body massage and 30mins of Yoni. I tried a few yoni massages and a lot are fake and just trying to tempt you into bed.

My contact does not and thus I would recommend. Do contact me if anyone is keen

Back