Yoni Massage

PikZ

Very keen to know myself if anyone has personal experience.. Also if yes, possible to share contact details? Thank you!!

Cindy Tay

Just a little for sharing, especially those trying to conceive. This particular massage (Known as Tantra Massage) does help improve one's body and enhance the success rate for pregnancy as well. The title "Yoni Massage" is part of "Tantra Massage" though.

I've successfully conceived my 2nd, and currently my 3rd, via this Tantra Massage as well. So just sharing my experience with the rest out there.

But to be honest, many out there aren't authentic. Si if you wish to have the contact of such, can pm me. I can share my contacts with you girls.

LKO

Just a little for sharing, especially those trying to conceive. This particular massage (Known as Tantra Massage) does help improve one's body and enhance the success rate for pregnancy as well. The title "Yoni Massage" is part of "Tantra Massage" though.

I've successfully conceived my 2nd, and currently my 3rd, via this Tantra Massage as well. So just sharing my experience with the rest out there.

But to be honest, many out there aren't authentic. Si if you wish to have the contact of such, can pm me. I can share my contacts with you girls.
Pls PM me. Are they legal? Do they do outcalls only?