Year 2016 IVF Mummy To-Be

Hi I'm silent reader. Just checking if you will attend your relative in my case, mils birthday banquet during pregnancy?
Any superstitious issue?

Also, will it be OK to visit friends house with her 3 months old baby as I'll be missing the full month celebration?

Hi I'm silent reader. Just checking if you will attend your relative in my case, mils birthday banquet during pregnancy?
Any superstitious issue?

Also, will it be OK to visit friends house with her 3 months old baby as I'll be missing the full month celebration?
For myself, I will attend birthdays except for full month events, funerals, wedding tea ceremonies.

I think I will visit friend's house with 3 months' old baby.

I think something went wrong during the GBS swab. The pain subsided the past couple of days and hopefully it'll disappear totally soon. I didn't call my dr cos that day itself, she was puzzled why I was in pain. To play safe, I have been drinking cranberry juice to avoid any infection. Grrr..

Any superstitious issue?

Hello, Superstitious is a 2 way street. Meaning both yourself and friend/relative/etc are superstitious, no harm checking with them before you go, just in case you accidentally make yourself or them uncomfortable.

All the best.

I think something went wrong during the GBS swab. The pain subsided the past couple of days and hopefully it'll disappear totally soon. I didn't call my dr cos that day itself, she was puzzled why I was in pain. To play safe, I have been drinking cranberry juice to avoid any infection. Grrr..
ok, take care of yourself....no funny discharge or anything right?

Hello, Superstitious is a 2 way street. Meaning both yourself and friend/relative/etc are superstitious, no harm checking with them before you go, just in case you accidentally make yourself or them uncomfortable.

All the best.
Ya! I know some brides do not like pregnant women to be present. Will chiong.

Ya! I know some brides do not like pregnant women to be present. Will chiong.

Yup. Actually chiong or not is basically what individual think it is. If he/she think will chiong, then confirm is tio chiong, if they choose to believe will not chiong, then surely will not chiong one.

Yup. Actually chiong or not is basically what individual think it is. If he/she think will chiong, then confirm is tio chiong, if they choose to believe will not chiong, then surely will not chiong one.
Ya la...that's why some prefer to play safe and believe that it will chiong :p

For yourself, right now, will you step into a maternity ward?

Ya la...that's why some prefer to play safe and believe that it will chiong :p

For yourself, right now, will you step into a maternity ward?

For myself, i bascially i avoid go to hospital/clinic as much as possible, the reason is because of my personal belief that such places typically have more virus/germs and therefore do not want to go/stay too often/long. Dunno is this classified as some kinda of superstitious too beco i have seen very preggy nurse/doctor still working day in & out in hospital/clinic.

Cheers

Good morning mummy/mummy to be......

Just went to d toilet and saw my discharge have a slight tinge of brownish /pinkish.....

I coming to 36 ww soon and tml seeing Dr Tan for my usual appt....I no contraction (I think) just having tummy ache but no output.....not sure should I wait to see Dr tml or should I go down kkh now?
Faster go to the devliery suite at level 2 for a check. Monday dr tan not in the clinic. Monday is his operation day.

Faster go to the devliery suite at level 2 for a check. Monday dr tan not in the clinic. Monday is his operation day.

Yup..thanks. ...came down to delivery suite checked n end up they admin me for observance tonight....

Cos Dr saw 1 dropped in baby heartbeat when hook up on ctg machine n they are concerned...so giving me earlier a steroid injection (tt is super duper PAINFUL)...

5am need another injection of steroid...argh...

Yup..thanks. ...came down to delivery suite checked n end up they admin me for observance tonight....

Cos Dr saw 1 dropped in baby heartbeat when hook up on ctg machine n they are concerned...so giving me earlier a steroid injection (tt is super duper PAINFUL)...

Hope all is well. Keep calm mummy

All the best!! Fighting !!

Jia you all the best!!

Rooting for you & bb! Jia you & all will be well!

All will be well, dear! Jia You!

take care and jia you!

Yes it must have hurt a lot. But u are being well-monitored. KKH is the best hospital to be in if u (touch wood) have complications, so u are v safe. Rest well!

Hi mummy /mummy to be....

Sorry for the long post but a small update .......Yesterday Dr observed a several drip episode in baby heartbeat thro out the night n in morning they informed Dr Tan HH ..He decided not to take d risk as they do not know what causes them and I have frequent contraction although not dilated...

So I was quickly prep for E c-sec . Dr Tan walked in ops theater ,saw my worried face n assured me (he is very steady during the ops n fast in his stitching)...Everything happened so fast (push in the ops..injection at spinal n etc) ...I hear the 1st strong cry of my baby, I cannot believe that I am a mummy le:)

My baby is born premises (35ww 5days) weight 2.32kg...lucky other than tt he is healthy and no need award in nicu....He is at normal nusery instead *Thank God** now he is beside me....really can't get enough of seeing his face :)

Thank u all mummy/mummy to be for you all sound advice ( good thing that I heed it) ....tt I can hold my precious gift from God safely. ..

Really. .anything in doubt check w ur friends and etc...listen to ur mummy/mummy to be instinct n act on them...no one will say u r silly to do it cos mummy know best!!!!

Steroid to mature the baby's lung. May going into early delivery. Take care. Talk to ur baby. Sayang baby

Sorry for the long post but a small update .......Yesterday Dr observed a several drip episode in baby heartbeat thro out the night n in morning they informed Dr Tan HH ..He decided not to take d risk as they do not know what causes them and I have frequent contraction although not dilated...

So I was quickly prep for E c-sec . Dr Tan walked in ops theater ,saw my worried face n assured me (he is very steady during the ops n fast in his stitching)...Everything happened so fast (push in the ops..injection at spinal n etc) ...I hear the 1st strong cry of my baby, I cannot believe that I am a mummy le:)

My baby is born premises (35ww 5days) weight 2.32kg...lucky other than tt he is healthy and no need award in nicu....He is at normal nusery instead *Thank God** now he is beside me....really can't get enough of seeing his face :)

Thank u all mummy/mummy to be for you all sound advice ( good thing that I heed it) ....tt I can hold my precious gift from God safely. ..

Really. .anything in doubt check w ur friends and etc...listen to ur mummy/mummy to be instinct n act on them...no one will say u r silly to do it cos mummy know best!!!!
Congrats.

Congrats. Baby weight can catch up as they grow. U r awake during the c sect??

Congrats, Tsum Tsum!!! All the gloves wearing & not touching raw food is worth it!!!

Enjoy motherhood!!

Big congrats!!!

Congrats. Baby weight can catch up as they grow. U r awake during the c sect??

Thanks and yes am awake thro the c sect
piglet02. ...my hubby did not manage to catch all action as he is rushing from flt back to sin...so no one close is w me. ..only me,nurses and Dr's. ..

Actually have not been sleeping since yesterday cos too pre-occupied w all event happened...

piglet02. ...my hubby did not manage to catch all action as he is rushing from flt back to sin...so no one close is w me. ..only me,nurses and Dr's. ..

Actually have not been sleeping since yesterday cos too pre-occupied w all event happened...

Good that bb is doing well n no need nicu. Rest well n enjoy motherhood

Congrats girl! He is a very gd weight for 35 wk, and v strong to be in normal nursery. Have a gd rest before ur motherhood duties go into full gear at home. So happy for u!

E case. For csect hubby cannot go in. Only planned c sect and u r awake, hubby can go in. If under GA, hubby also cannot go in

Last edited:

congratulation to u!!

You are an amazing strong woman!
Congratulations and rest well.

Congrats,tsum tsum! So happy to hear that mother and son are doing well! Jiayou in motherhood! :)

Congrats! Glad all is well! :) Must be so happy to have your little one in your arms. Enjoy being a mummy!

E case. For csect hubby cannot go in. Only planned c sect and u r awake, hubby can go in. If under GA, hubby also cannot go in

For Thomson medical center, E C-section daddy are allow to enter. At least this is about 3 years ago, now i am not sure le.

Back