WTS: Extreme Series, The Solar System, Ripley's Believe It or Not: Incredibly Strange (4 Books)

stenopus

I am letting go of the following 4 nos of pre-loved children's books.

The titles are :
1. Extreme Fact Finders Body Bugs
2. Extreme Fact Finders Space Tourist
3. The Solar System
4. Ripley's Believe It or Not: Incredibly Strange

I am letting go of these 4 very informative and exciting non-fiction books as a set.

Overall Condition: Tip top, Clean, Dust free, scratch free and as good as new.
Cover Condition: Books 1,2 & 4 are in Hard cover whilst Book 3 is softcover. The covers of books are in superb condition and well maintained.
Page Condition: Excellent with no bends, yellowing, creases, stains, dog ears, tear, fold, missing pages and writing.

* PLEASE CHECK OUT MY PHOTOS ATTACHED TO UNDERSTAND THE CONDITION BETTER

These books will definitely raise interest and curiosity level of your child. The books (1-3) are worded in simple to understand fashion and augmented with many pictures which reduces the need to use even more words. Ripley's Believe It or Not will add spice to this collection. Will definitely make a great collection for your children's home library for your kid's reference purpose if you are thinking of starting one at home the same way as I had done.

Books 1 & 2 retailed at S$10 each when newly bought years back from Borders at Wheelock Place. Solar System & Ripley's retailed at S$29.39 and S$24.98 at Popular. The price tags are still attached (See Picture). This whole lot cost me $74. I am just selling these excellent condition books now at just $15 for the entire lot. That is like 80% discount.

All items will be sold "As Is" in USED condition.

Collection to be at Woodlands MRT or Causeway Point after 7pm (Mon-Fri) as that is the time I am off work.

Message or Whatsapp me at 98761275 to enquire or to fix a mutually agreeable date for collection.

Attachments

• Extreme Series Front.jpg
    Extreme Series Front.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Extreme Series Back.jpg
    Extreme Series Back.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Solar Front.jpg
    Solar Front.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 40
  • Solar Back.jpg
    Solar Back.jpg