WTE preloved dual-mode (rocking/wheeling) blue net bouncer

myfavpooh

Clearing a preloved blue bet bouncer for space as we have been using another one for my baby and my baby is already growing beyond the age of lying in bouncers.

Condition of the bouncer is approx 7.5/10. The netting is in good condition, just washed, no stain nor tear. Spring still has very good tension and support. Bouncer also has wheels, thus giving option of wheeling it or rocking it (dual mode). Minor parts of frame has bits or rust due to the paint covering peeling off over time (natural wear and tear), but not a problem to the rocking/wheeling action and not a safety issue for baby as baby will not come into contact with those parts. Bouncer still has lots of life in it, just need a good wipe or wash on the wheels and metal frame.

Not for fussies, and no returns. Prefer to deal with serious and sincere taker in need pls.

Collect from Serangoon home only; sorry no meet-up at MRT stations.

A big pack of Johnson & Johnson (light pink) baby wipes appreciated.

Pls PM me. Will deal with the first mommy or daddy who respond, can confirm picking it up at the earliest date and timing that is mutually convenient (weekdays after 8pm, weekends to be discussed).

Have a good week, mummies and daddies!

Back