WTA: Mobile App photo upload

junemom

Hi, I remembered I used to be able to upload pictures in the Conversation with other forumers . Recently I noticed my phone app didn't have that function anymore. but I could only upload photos if i make posts, not in private messages.

How do I bring that back?
thanks

Hi Junemom,

While we are currently investigating this, the workaround I would suggest is to use your phone's browser to upload a photo in your private messages.

Iphone 5s
I've started a conversation (PM) with you attaching the screenshots from my phone on how you can use your iPhone's Safari browser to upload images.

First, locate the "Upload a File" button. Then a new black rectangle window will appear on the phone. Click on the "Choose File" grey button in the window and you'll be able to upload photos or images from your phone's album.

Please check that you've updated your iPhone's OS to the latest version iOS 7+ if you don't see the "Upload a File" button. On your phone, you can do that by going to:

Settings > General > Software Update > Install Now

Important note: Before updating your phone's iOS, please backup your phone first.

hi chinleng,

how to do phone apps upload of photos from phone album using Note 2?

thanks.

To attach an image, tap on the vertical 3 squares on the top right corner. Click on "Attach picture" then the word "Attachment" on the top right corner after you've selected the image and ready to upload.

sm-app-attach-image.png

Last edited:
I'm using note 2 and also cannot attach pic in the conversation.. In the thread can, only private conversation with other forumer cannot. Any solutions? Thanks.

Back