Work from home

IreneTan

Hi, I am a housewife and a mother of 2 children. In 2014, I started to work from home. This job not only allow me to stay at home to look after the kids but also earn some income for me to shop my favourite clothing, beauty products, children toys and etc. without having to always ask hubby for money. Anyone interested as now my company need to hire. Thanks

What position is that? Can pm me?
Morning rosychel, I am adding friends to promote safe, quality and non toxic product. Do let me know if keen to know more. No hard selling involved.
And if you are keen to know more about how it will help you in earning extra income with no capital involved. Do allow me to explain how this work.

Hi, I am a housewife and a mother of 2 children. In 2014, I started to work from home. This job not only allow me to stay at home to look after the kids but also earn some income for me to shop my favourite clothing, beauty products, children toys and etc. without having to always ask hubby for money. Anyone interested as now my company need to hire. Thanks

Can you tell me more about this job.

Well done! It's good to work in this way:) I stayed at home with 2 children and now seeking for new income too:) I get some money from my property in Greece but need to know more about remote job. Can you please tell me more?:)

Back