What time does your Child Child Care Teacher Reach School every morning?

minzz

Hellow all mummies,

would like to gather feedback on the following matter:

1) Do you place your child on Full day Child Care?
if yes, please advise what time does your child Child Care Teacher normally reach school in the morning.

I have place my child in SK Kinderland. Normally she will reach school at around 715am and her class teacher is no where to be seen.

We check with the princple and she says teacher will only reach school at/after 730am.

Would like to know how about the teachers in other centre before deciding further.

Thank you

Different childcare has different system. Usually, the official classes does not start till 9am, and end by 5pm latest. However, childcare centre needs to be opened from 7am to 7pm. So, who wants to work 12 hours x 5.5 days a week? Nobody. Therefore, it is up to the centres, how they manage. It also depends on the pattern that the children comes in.

At my daughter's CC, the teachers start from as early as 6.45am and end as early as 4:45pm. The next shift starts at 9am and ends at 7pm. They also need to make provision for teachers that needs to take evening classes, etc.

I believe as parents, we should be more understanding toward their difficulties as well. CC teachers/staff needs family/work life balance as well. Instead of looking specifically at the hours (of which they MUST comply by MCYS guidelines, anyway)... we should look at their attitude and dedication.

agreed with frog.. usually 7am to 8:30 is free play time for the kids. DOesn't matters to me as long as there's some other teachers there to look after the kids. who would wanna teach from 7-7? i'm sure i don't want my kids to be learning for 12 hours as well.

my kids school has a schedule of the below: 7-4pm, 8-5pm, 9-6pm, 10-7pm

Thank you all for the comments/posting.

Wish to gather this feedback due my child has attend this child care for almost 3 months and she still cry when we send her every morning.

Her school also practice 2 sessions for Teachers to arrive. 1 Teacher start early go home early, the other start late go home late.

Sometime we reach school, her teacher is not around, she cry even harder so with her teacher arriving slightly earlier this might assist us to pacify her.

We just only hope her class teacher is around thats all..

Thank you

Back