What strollers do you plan to buy?

jazz_samz

Hi mummies and daddies,
Like to check with mums/dads, MTB/DTB do you have any recommendation and preference you plan buy for your precious baby to come or your existing toddlers?

Am trying to short list strollers and baby chairs and asking for recommendation n feed backs...

I find Mac claren, stoke, britax baby car seats popular, anyone of you planning to get any?

Appreciate your inputs and feedback

Thanks

Anyone has any recommendations to good online sellers for baby products? I hear Facebook stores are really popular now as opposed to smf sellers... :(

I got maclaren techno XT. I felt heavy.
Thinking to try peg perego Pliko mini.
Any one use?
Can share how durability is the stroller?

Maclaren stroller weight starts from 4.7kg. Peg normal range already close to 8kg. Think Mini is slightly lighter. Cost wise also more exp but also good quality.

Mini weight 5.7kg think is a better choice in terms or weight and price in its range. Can handle weight up to 20kg. Maclaren usually can handle up to 25kg, less bulky when folded.

Hello, I am planning to get a new stroller! Any recommended brands of stroller? I heard of the brand "Capella" which is a mid-range stroller, is it really not bad?

My personal experience with strollers and car seats is that my kids didn't like to be in them until they were about 1 yr old, so don't buy something too expensive first, in case you end up not using it much. Try to see if any friends or relatives can pass you any to use first.

But I know sometimes you can't resist buying new stuff for the baby, especially if u r a first-time mum.

My personal experience with strollers and car seats is that my kids didn't like to be in them until they were about 1 yr old, so don't buy something too expensive first, in case you end up not using it much. Try to see if any friends or relatives can pass you any to use first.

But I know sometimes you can't resist buying new stuff for the baby, especially if u r a first-time mum.
Ya agreed! Okay, will try not to purchase too much.

Back