What Does This Image/Visual Mean?

ash11

I'm not the best artist, in fact i got an F for Art.

I've had this image since i was 12 or maybe 13. It's been 17 years. It was always a mental image, but I've taken to drawing it out today after struggling with so many issues. It comes up very often especially when I'm upset... even more so these days/months. I fear telling anyone i know because they may start thinking I'm crazy..i remember telling my ex once when i was in a delirious state and he told me i needed to see someone. I never mentioned it again.

I've decided to lay it out here as it's anonymous , hoping i'm not alone and hoping someone can tell me what these may mean.

That's me on the hospital bed, with my head wrapped and on an oxygen mask, and a few drips. The doctor beside me ... his name is Zhenyuan. The people at the table are like angels. I could never really see their faces. The boxes beside them are TV screens. The screen sometimes turn red or turn into white noise when I'm depressed or upset. The siren on top is in red and goes off when I break down uncontrollably. When these things happen the 'angels' stand up and panic and try to calm me down in my hospital bed cos i'd keep crying and flinging. The doctor would give me a shot of the tranquilizer. I would then calm down and the doctor would look very grim.

My parents and my partner would then come in thru the door. The doctor would bring them to his office and tell them I was in bad shape.

Does anyone have the same experience as me?

IMG_20161113_121244.jpg

Wow this is very interesting. I've never had this experience before.

In this image, are your parents and partner your "current" ones? Asking because I kind of believe in past lives.

Hi cat,yes, my parents and my partner are my current ones. I'm not really a past life person, so i dont know..

Hmm... that place is unavoidable leh. One day any human being will get there. Is only a matter of when and just that your thoughts brought you forward that's all. :)

By the way, how did the image gets into you when you were 12 or maybe 13?

You can still draw pictures on a piece of paper. I can only draw.. )_( .. (a bird) .. or maybe this (",). :p

Last edited:
You may contact a psychic for this issue. Usually they are able to elaborate the real meaning. Once I went for a psychic course. He told me to close my eyes and imaging a coconut tree and candle. Then I had to draw it out. He read my drawing and able to tell what's in hidden in my heart. I cried it out loud abt 15 mins to release the deepest pain in my heart.

Sometimes , it could even be a prediction... - I m not sure are u in a not so happy state m. Positively, u can view that many will be there to help u when r u doing not so fine, hope that helps.

Back