TTC. TCM / Fertility Massage

Yes they do every week even on period. Different oil during different phase of cycle. So, yessss it should help implantation cause it keeps the uterus warm~ :) You’re in TWW?
Btw Largefries, for your sessions did you manage to get Angelia/ meet her yet? I think for my 3rd session is also by her assistant mmmm

wondering if I should request for Angelia to come hahaah.. Bt feel bad cause the assistant has been doing for me

Btw Largefries, for your sessions did you manage to get Angelia/ meet her yet? I think for my 3rd session is also by her assistant mmmm

wondering if I should request for Angelia to come hahaah.. Bt feel bad cause the assistant has been doing for me
I cannot remember but her assistant is amaaaaaaaaaazing. If I’m not wrong only Angelia and her doing the fertility. Her success rate is super high. But don’t worry, Angelia will definitely drop by soon to see how you’re doing and get to know you more

Heh I had to text Angelia and ask when I can see her hahaah. Which assistant has been helping you?

How did she reply you? I don’t think I will do that since I am already at the tail end. Not sure if it’s ok to quote the assistant name here..

How did she reply you? I don’t think I will do that since I am already at the tail end. Not sure if it’s ok to quote the assistant name here..
She say she’ll check schedule w the person who arranges it.. and I think she will come about 2 weeks later mmmmm

Is Angliea baby bliss fertility massage suitable if I am going to go through IVF? Will it have a positive impact on my IVF cycles? Thank you :)

Hi dear, I texted angelia. She asked me to book a tele consult via her website. Is it must to do that? I'm afraid If I proceed with the tele consult, I have to go her center for the massage or her colleague will do the massage instead. Is there any way I can get her private?
Hi I was with Angelia too! 2 miracle babies with Angelia over 5 years. 1st boy conceived naturally by Angelia’s massage , 2nd boy conceived FET by Angelia and her staffs. Although I prefer Angelia but her staff is ok too since Angelia is the one who plan our massage ‘point’ and all. Starting my new massage next week excited all over again

Hi, a lot of ladies also engage them for the massage while going through IVF. Some even manage to conceive naturally before egg transfer
I’m one of them! My eldest was conceived naturally before IVF (the fact my doctorS suggested Donors egg! blaming my failed IVFs due to poor egg quality)

I’m one of them! My eldest was conceived naturally before IVF (the fact my doctorS suggested Donors egg! blaming my failed IVFs due to poor egg quality)
Nice to hear :) do you recall how many months it took you to conceive after starting massage? I’m at my second month now!

Hi were all your massages done by Angelia or another lady sent by her? Wondering if her staff’s massages will be as effective

Hi, May I know how much does prenatal massage package cost? Where can I get contact number for Angelia? Can’t find on the website

I’m lucky Most was done by Angelia. Don’t worry her staffs will be good too.
Anyone has success stories for massages done by Angelia’s staff? Feel like it’s a bit unfair if I’m paying the same price as someone who is getting massages by Angelia herself..for eg you pay higher price if you’re getting your hair cut by senior stylist instead of junior.

Anyone has success stories for massages done by Angelia’s staff? Feel like it’s a bit unfair if I’m paying the same price as someone who is getting massages by Angelia herself..for eg you pay higher price if you’re getting your hair cut by senior stylist instead of junior.

her staffs also has success stories. From my understanding, her staffs are appraised according to success rate and having know Angelia for 6th year now, she is a ‘no nonsense’ type of people so I think she train her staffs the way it should be. Anyway her staffs attend to me as n when too, they are good too. I remind myself I pay for the service not for the person

can I check how many month in advance prior to ivf do u think we should engage her? I’m doing my IVf in May , not sure if it’s too early to engage her. Also do u know how many sessions is it for Angelina package?

Hi ladies, may i noe is Angelia from the baby Bliss? How much the cost?
I had failed 2 frozen cycle... Currently wanted to go for any side treatment before going for my next cycle..

Back