TTC. TCM / Fertility Massage

Sswan

I don’t think they hardsell because they basically got nothing to sell :) the oil are all custom blended themselves, neither do they sell equipment. From my conversation with her, I understand that all her staff are rewarded based on how many success cases they create. The more the better their incentives so it serves as a way to QC the service provided to every individual.
Good to know! (I always try to be understanding all business go by sales target that's why they tried so hard to upsell.)
No doubt she has more testimonials compared to the rest. I've spoken to her yesterday morning and am impressed by her TBH.
Rates are about the same between her and 2 others that I've tried.
Would like to try another one but need to think of a way to convince my hb (male massage at hotel/his home).

Ms Soh

I don’t think they hardsell because they basically got nothing to sell :) the oil are all custom blended themselves, neither do they sell equipment. From my conversation with her, I understand that all her staff are rewarded based on how many success cases they create. The more the better their incentives so it serves as a way to QC the service provided to every individual.
Her staff is good also. Very nice ladies. Never hard sell anything.. when I offered them a drink they feel Super appreciated

Sswan

Her staff is good also. Very nice ladies. Never hard sell anything.. when I offered them a drink they feel Super appreciated
She's really different from others. When I texted her today to ask her more questions , she replied. And when I told her I can't decide. Guess what she say? She ask me to take time to think it over and with husband! She even ask me to follow the tips on her Facebook! It's definitely something that others don't do. The one I went to tell me to sign on the spot, or things like next time I go back no more promotion, husband sure listen to me bla bla bla. SO... I'm will be going to angelia. Hope I can start faster.

Pixiestars

She's really different from others. When I texted her today to ask her more questions , she replied. And when I told her I can't decide. Guess what she say? She ask me to take time to think it over and with husband! She even ask me to follow the tips on her Facebook! It's definitely something that others don't do. The one I went to tell me to sign on the spot, or things like next time I go back no more promotion, husband sure listen to me bla bla bla. SO... I'm will be going to angelia. Hope I can start faster.
Hi, so will u be starting soon or on the waiting list? I'm also considering.

Pixiestars

So far no good news from me and my package ending soon... dunno to continue anot ?
Are u only doing the massage or also trying others like tcm? Do u see any difference when u have her massages? If there's a positive difference maybe should continue if time and money is not an issue.

Sswan

Came to know from my mum friend She's also a sexologist. Anyone consult her on 'the act'? Wonder how it's like.

Sswan

Hi..how’s ur first session ?
Very good! Massage wise Some achy spots but bearable. Angelia wise she is very knowledgeable and comforting. Overall I feel much better. Strange when she massage my back, I feel warm on my tummy?? Assuming she hit the spot. Very different from what I experienced before

Pixiestars

Very good! Massage wise Some achy spots but bearable. Angelia wise she is very knowledgeable and comforting. Overall I feel much better. Strange when she massage my back, I feel warm on my tummy?? Assuming she hit the spot. Very different from what I experienced before
Me too! Had my first session already. I agree that it feels very good. Wished that it lasts longer everytime. Haha! Are yours all done by Angelia? Mine only the first one was done by her.

Ms Soh

Me too! Had my first session already. I agree that it feels very good. Wished that it lasts longer everytime. Haha! Are yours all done by Angelia? Mine only the first one was done by her.
Agreed that her massage is good .. not hard selling. Provided a lot of useful information for us. SuCh a pity it didn’t give me a BFP after 6 months.

Sswan

I had once. Subsequent ones will be by her assigned therapist from what Im told.
It feel really good !

Sswan

Agreed that her massage is good .. not hard selling. Provided a lot of useful information for us. SuCh a pity it didn’t give me a BFP after 6 months.
I think nothing can guarantee BFP but I hope we BFP sooner been ttc 6yearssss.
In terms of fertility massage, I would say Angelia's is most legit (I've tried other popular ones).
TCM, I'm finding someone who doesn't need me to brew (any recommendations?)
Supplements, I've cut down to only vit D, folic acid , CoQ10

fatelynn

I was married at 32 and immediately tried to get pregnant. When I was unable to conceive I had blood tests for fertility and was told that I had an FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) of 54 and would not be able to have children. Even though the doctors knew that I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis since age 25, no one bothered to check my thyroid levels. my TSH was measured at .001. My Synthroid dosage was lowered. a friend advise me to contact a spiritualist who help with fertility with his medicine, i collected his contact and explain my situation to him he prepared for me a herbal medicine which i took as describe by him. became pregnant very quickly, I had a successful pregnancy. I have my baby august 2017. to get pregnant at age 35 with my 2nd child in september 2019, thank you sir , this is his email contact if you require his help babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

Hi are you still with Angelia? How's your experience with her?is Angelia from Babies Bliss?

Had a terrible experience at a shop in Alexandra. Would like to gather more reviews before committing.
Hello! May I know which shop at Alexandra? I think I thought of going one n alexandra but not sure if it's the same one you're referring to.

Clksy

Hello! May I know which shop at Alexandra? I think I thought of going one n alexandra but not sure if it's the same one you're referring to.
Hi i’ve been to the alexandra one also. Don’t think they are good.
when you ask them questions, they will just reply you with general answer, don’t really know their work well i feel.
And they will say things like, if you buy package today, it will be this price, if you come back again it will be another price. That is the kind of sales tactics i can’t stand.
but that is my opinion, u may still request for a trial to see how it goes.

Hi i’ve been to the alexandra one also. Don’t think they are good.
when you ask them questions, they will just reply you with general answer, don’t really know their work well i feel.
And they will say things like, if you buy package today, it will be this price, if you come back again it will be another price. That is the kind of sales tactics i can’t stand.
but that is my opinion, u may still request for a trial to see how it goes.
I see.. thank you! :)