TTC dragon baby 2012

summer17

Help help I am so stress with ttc..
sad.gif

Am on third mth of clomid. Anyone same
as me?
sad.gif

Hi summer!
You can join us in the TTC thread as there are a number of us there encouraging each other. Jia you!

i had 5 rounds of clomid...trying for my #2.. not successful.. off clomid this month and see if it comes natually =)

Jia you everyone!!

A Big Hi to All on your TTC journey.
For all your Ovulation and Pregnancy needs, please visit <font color="0000ff">www.bbshop01.blogspot.com</font> or email <font color="0000ff">[email protected]</font>

High sensitive OPKs and HPTs @ <font color="0000ff">$0.50 to $0.60</font> per strip.
Clearblue digital ovulation <font color="ff0000">(smiley face)</font> 7 sticks @ <font color="0000ff">$45.90</font>
Clearblue digital pregnancy with conception indicator <font color="ff0000">(tells how many weeks pregnant)</font> 2 sticks @ <font color="0000ff">$27.90</font>
Clearblue Fertility Monitor and 20 sticks @ <font color="0000ff">$220</font>
Clearblue box of 20 sticks @ <font color="0000ff">$46.50</font> (with free HPTs)
Lucky packages incl Pre-seed/Conceive Plus, Basal Thermometer also available.

Fast delivery guaranteed and Next day delivery is also available.

<font color="ff0000">**Do note that I will be away from next week so please place your orders early**</font>

I am on clomid too. first round . ve been nausea every morning . Go toilet 2 -3 times at nite. Naturally get tired as lack of good sleep. but tested negative. dont know if i am pregnant or not.

Hi, jazznita

I am also seeing TCM...am seeing a TCM at Kembangan...but heard marine parade got one also not bad...think of go over to the marine parade one if this kembangan dun work...
happy.gif

The marine parade one has long queue and on weekend, until 12pm only...is in one of the shophouses...

TCM u can try eu ren sang..not bad @ paragon..
doctor name is zhong xi ming. i took their medicine for 6mths and i was pregnant.
but it really expensive... like 1mth medicine for hubby and me cost us $600

im also trying for a dragon baby. had a boy and now hoping for a gal..
dun go back to eu ren sang as too costly, now seeing TCM at hougang : huang ru tian

hope good news will come soon

good luck to all...

hi ladies. i ttc for 5mths and see physician su at bukit batok last mth and my dream came true this mth
happy.gif

Hi gals,

Anyone keen to get Pre-seed lubricant (fertility friendly). I just BFP with IVF and has a box of Pre-seed to let go. Inside there are 6 pre-filled applicators. Bought it from Guardian last year at S$40plus while I was TTC naturally. Expiry in Feb 2012. Letting go at $28 including registered mail postage. Please email me at [email protected] if interested.

Wish all BFP soon
happy.gif

Realised that I have 2 new boxes of Pre-seed lubricant left instead of 1. There are 6 pre-filled applicators per box. Anyone interested? I don't mind letting go cheap at S$30 for 2 boxes. Do email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

Preggy now. I hv a pre-loved clearblue fertility monitor to let go. Helps to pin point your peak fertile period. In good working condition. Comes with the instruction manual. I seldom come to this thread, so please PM me.

Hi.. I have a TCM to recommend in Chinatown.
Been seeing her for 2 cycles n i did see improvement in my health n cycle length.

FYI: Been trying to TTC since end of 2009. From than till mid of last yr been to another TCM dan follow by Gynae (was given methformin).
All no help but give me more stress.. and cycle can be up to 59 days.

If interested PM me.

Dear Summer17,
I was given three cycles of Clomid, took two months...no result. Stopped for a few months took clomid and striked but had MC after that...
U can try clomid maybe alternate months... Dont give up and good luck...

Just went to have 2 scans yesterday at KKH; transvaginal and pelvis ultrasound scans.

According to the sonographer, she said that if the transvaginal scan did not manage to scan the fallopian tubes, it means that the tubes are not blocked

Going to see doc this afternoon and will ask him questions pertaining to my O date.

Btw, does anyone here knows if I have a faint double line on my O-test strip on CD13 but nothing on CD14, CD15 and CD16, does this meant that my O-days are on CD12-13?

Thanks for answering

TTCing,
With regard to the O-test strip, I had a recent experience. All along, I was told that the O-test strip is only considered positive IF the test line is same darkness/darker than the control line. This is usually the case for me but the recent time tells me that it's not the case.

However recently I went to the gynae for monitoring to try to get pregnant. The gynae sent me back with the test kit telling me to expect a surge over the nxt 2 days. Cut the long story short, over the next 2 days I did not see a line that is darker/as dark as the control line (I even counter test with the clearblue smiley and the result was negative!). When I went back to gynae, apparently I already had the surge.

That said, as long as you see a "difference" in the darkness of test line over the days, can safely say that a surge has happened. In my case, the gynae confirmed with the v-scan (the egg was "hatched" from the ovaries).
happy.gif

In your case, you might have the LH surge on CD 13. Ovulation will then occur between 24hrs to 48hrs of your CD 13 (i.e. anytime between CD13 to 15)... O-test strips do not pin the exact time of the ovulation (it just tells you that you are close to ovulation).

Jia you!
happy.gif

snowhopes: Noted with thanks. I do hope that either I have O-ed prior to CD13 or going to.
Have u gotten any +ve O before? Anyone knows what are the symptoms after the O?

I have been gettting lower abdominal cramps, lower backache but little CM after CD13.

Anyone not sure if when they O-ed but still got pregnant successfully?

Ttcing, the o test strip detects lh surge, which usually occurs Before ur egg is released. When u get a faint double line, try to ml wif hubby that very day/nite. U just hv to keep pee-ing on a stick regularly n u will get e hang of it. During o, sometimes I get a slight pain at my left or right side. After o, my cervical mucus becomes chalky n no longer egg white like. If u use temp charting, ur temp will also increase after ovulation

Back