TTC! But need help!

Hi

My husband and I been ttc-ing for few months but still no news. I wonder is it because after intercourse, i noticed i have lots of discharges flowing out (don't know is normal discharge or sperm). We had tried putting a pillow under my hip and legs lifting up (for more than half an hour) and after my husband ejaculated we also tried not to pull out so fast (for a few minutes).
but the discharges still flow out as usual when he pull out.

Please advice any suggestions/methods to prevent sperm flows out after intercourse...

Thanks!

Last edited:

Hi

My husband and I been ttc-ing for few months but still no news. I wonder is it because after intercourse, i noticed i have lots of discharges flowing out (don't know is normal discharge or sperm). We had tried putting a pillow under my hip and legs lifting up (for more than half an hour) and after my husband ejaculated we also tried not to pull out so fast (for a few minutes).
but the discharges still flow out as usual when he pull out.

Please advice any suggestions/methods to prevent sperm flows out after intercourse...

Thanks!

that's actually the sperm flowing out and not discharge. there isn't anything as 100% no leakage. but there are ways to reduce the leakage for e.g:

• Some of the leakages are due to gravity. Avoid positions that allows for the sperm to leak out such as the woman being or top or some other positions where it is likely that sperm may leak out.
  • Be sure to get into positions that will permit the sperm to remain inside the vagina longer. The missionary style allows for deeper penetrations and allows sperm stay longer this is a highly advisable position to use. If it is discovered that the woman has tilted cervix then a rear entry is ideal for the man.
  • Make sure the vaginal canal is clean of any artificial lubricants as these slow down sperm and also encourage leakage of sperm

Wont' flow out all la... Once he ejaculate, it's already millions of sperms going in. And trying to find its way to the egg. And also, did you do it during your ovulation days? It will increase your chances higher.. Tilting your hip up and placing a pillow underneath is to assist the sperms. Maybe if really there's some leakage, you quickly lift your hips high. LOL

Actually i'm also TTC-ing for the past few months. Also no news. Friends around me who all got married during the same time as me or even later than me all got pregnant for like 5-6months pregnancy. And they keep asking me whether do I have any news. :(
Went to see a gynae for consultation and ultrasound today. She says everything is normal. Ask me to try harder again. I wanted to go for the fertility screening. She told me to wait till a year before i go for this screening. And that i must consistently be trying hard every month. Sigh..

I have some creamy white watery discharges for many days. What does it mean? Normally after my ovulation, I will be totally dry up or solid thick gel kind of discharges before my period start. My period will be due next week.

Please advice if you guys know about it. Thanks in advance!

Back