Trying to get pregnant

Nancy Teo

Hi guys!

i'm 28 this year. Me and my husband having been trying for a baby for a year and there's still nothing! We tried various methods from different sex positions to TCM medications but to no avail. I had even bought those female fertility test kits, ovulation test kits from local pharmacies. All various method you name it, i have tried it. The doctor says there's nothing wrong with me and my husband's reproductive system.

Is there anyone who have had a similar experience? What should i do??

Hi Nancy,

i know how desperate you must have felt. I too had a similar experience trying to conceive, all different methods and going for countless doctor appointments. But i have came to realized it wasn't me who has fertile issues but my husband.

From what i am seeing, could it be that it's your husband who has fertile problems? Did he get checked??

I suggest you buy SPERM OK test kits from https://www.pointofcareintl.com/ to check the fertility of your husband and track your ovulation cycle to increase your chances of getting pregnant.

Hope it helps! Good Luck!

image.jpeg
Hi, I TTC for 3 years. With irregular cycle and had 2 miscarriages. Tried Tcm for 2years thru acupuncture and Med. Decided to try fertility massage from Feb. I'm feeling depressed over it. My hub kinda blamed me for is not having kids as I miscarried 2x. And he sees no need for any check or ivf. It has taken a troll on our marriage too. Both my Friend and colleague managed to conceive after fertility massage.
Yesterday angelia stopped the session halfway and ask me go test without reason.
And I got this result! Very happy but also worried. Really hope I can have this pregnancy smooth. You can consider fertility massage which I find it worthwhile. Some lady in ivf group also have fertility massage with Angelia with good results. You can contact her 94514908
Mar 2, 2018EditReport

Hi, one of my friend's cousin also been trying to conceive for years but simply cannot have a baby. Similar as you, they tried all kinds of ways and went to several doctors and TCM but no avail. Until someone recommended them to take some health supplements when they finally gave birth to a lovely baby.

If you would like to find out more, please PM me so that I can pass the info to you.

Hi Nancy, is your menses regular? If yes, I suggest you to try blackmore conceive well gold and tian yuan xiang chicken essence for pregnancy plan. My hubby and I had tried 2yrs for conceiving but nothing happened as you until I tried conceive supplements due to mummy friends recommendation. Now my lo is 2yrs old. You have to get some nutrients that can nourish your ovum and strengthen your constitution for increasing the chances of getting pregnant. If your hubby can nourish his health with zinc or horny goat weed supplement that will be better. The most important thing is that you have to relax yourself, don't be too exhausted and stressed. Enjoy sex and don't think too much. Jia you and good luck!

Hi guys!

i'm 28 this year. Me and my husband having been trying for a baby for a year and there's still nothing! We tried various methods from different sex positions to TCM medications but to no avail. I had even bought those female fertility test kits, ovulation test kits from local pharmacies. All various method you name it, i have tried it. The doctor says there's nothing wrong with me and my husband's reproductive system.

Is there anyone who have had a similar experience? What should i do??

Hi Hi... would you like to try organic supplement drink which can help to build up and improve fertility, progesterone and hormones? preggy with #1 in 2015 and now im using this things for #2.. frens ard me used also got preggy after using.. had been taking this drink supplement for coming half year, last mth check in KKH, I got 3 x 18mm Follicles on both ovary and hb got 6millions of good quantity and quality sperms..but we didn't catch the eggs in time.. will try again this mth...

Do pm me for more information if you are interested. :) hope to help you...

Last edited:
Hi, one of my friend's cousin also been trying to conceive for years but simply cannot have a baby. Similar as you, they tried all kinds of ways and went to several doctors and TCM but no avail. Until someone recommended them to take some health supplements when they finally gave birth to a lovely baby.

If you would like to find out more, please PM me so that I can pass the info to you.

Hi I'm interested,

hi...i am creating a new chat group for secondary infertility issues and thus going for ivf/icsi.

meaning those who already have child / children but have problem conceiving again.

pm me if keen <3

Hi Hi... would you like to try organic supplement drink which can help to build up and improve fertility, progesterone and hormones? preggy with #1 in 2015 and now im using this things for #2.. frens ard me used also got preggy after using.. had been taking this drink supplement for coming half year, last mth check in KKH, I got 3 x 18mm Follicles on both ovary and hb got 6millions of good quantity and quality sperms..but we didn't catch the eggs in time.. will try again this mth...

Hi.. i am interested, but i dont know how to Pm u so..

Hi I can provide a simple forecast of when it is more worth to go for ivf or trying to conceive with some calculations done but a small token of service fee applies. Please pm me if u r keen.

Please note this is not garrenteed will conceive method or successful pregnancy but higher chance of conception.

I conceived via first ivf with twins in 2016 and now pregnant naturally after knowing this method.

Hihi, can u pm me for the organic drink? Thanks!

Hi ladies!

My husband and i have been struggling to conceive a child for years now. It’s never easy. :( I have tried IVF. Actually tried a lot of treatments already. Hope someone out there can help us and give us more tips and ideas. I’ve come across a lot of forums and websites so i’m also doing some research on my own.

I’ve also come across this website that talks about chinese method but i don’t know if it works.
https://alissemotherhood.wordpress.com

if you’re familiar about this, please let me know your thoughts and feedback.

Thank you!

Nancy

Hi Nancy, is your menses regular? If yes, I suggest you to try blackmore conceive well gold and tian yuan xiang chicken essence for pregnancy plan. My hubby and I had tried 2yrs for conceiving but nothing happened as you until I tried conceive supplements due to mummy friends recommendation. Now my lo is 2yrs old. You have to get some nutrients that can nourish your ovum and strengthen your constitution for increasing the chances of getting pregnant. If your hubby can nourish his health with zinc or horny goat weed supplement that will be better. The most important thing is that you have to relax yourself, don't be too exhausted and stressed. Enjoy sex and don't think too much. Jia you and good luck!

Hi Grace! I'm new here and I've been ttc-ing too. I heard of blackmores conceive well gold supplements. Do they help?

I wanted to purchase that after readin mostly good reviews until I chanced upon a post from a lady who took it and came down with failed liver. But this did not happen in Singapore though. And I am also not taking any chance. So won't be purchasing that.

Trying for 2 and having tcm and fertility massage by Angelia now. Can share more on the supplements? Want to increase the odds :D
Any other method of fertile window?really that important to intercourses during fertile window? OPKs are so costly can!

Hi ladies!

My husband and i have been struggling to conceive a child for years now. It’s never easy. :( I have tried IVF. Actually tried a lot of treatments already. Hope someone out there can help us and give us more tips and ideas. I’ve come across a lot of forums and websites so i’m also doing some research on my own.

I’ve also come across this website that talks about chinese method but i don’t know if it works.
https://alissemotherhood.wordpress.com

if you’re familiar about this, please let me know your thoughts and feedback.

Thank you!

Nancy
Can share what are the methods you tried and trying? I’m having tcm and Fertility massage bey Angelia now. Open to all other suggestions

dear all, after 4 failed IVF attempts in KKH, I went to taiwan to give my last shot and was blessed to give birth to a boy girl twins 8 months ago. The fertility hospital is considered the "Authority in fertility" and has superior technique which can achieve success rate up to 80%.
As a patient in their mailing list, I saw that they are having a seminar on 27th.
Just sharing . This is the registration from . https://forms.gle/7fc2re7WEqi2nQ947

Trying for 2 and having tcm and fertility massage by Angelia now. Can share more on the supplements? Want to increase the odds :D
Any other method of fertile window?really that important to intercourses during fertile window? OPKs are so costly can!

Jo Nat I buy opks from Q10 less than 50c per piece. Just search ovulation test. If u manage to detect so far on other kits these should work as well. Since so cheap I even test twice a day when near my surge period so as not too miss. My LH surge is very short. One day boom dark line few hrs later will fade liao

Jo Nat I buy opks from Q10 less than 50c per piece. Just search ovulation test. If u manage to detect so far on other kits these should work as well. Since so cheap I even test twice a day when near my surge period so as not too miss. My LH surge is very short. One day boom dark line few hrs later will fade liao
Thank you!!! It’s really much more affordable

Me too.. Which TCM clinic you visit?
U also massage by Angelia? How you feel so far? I never go to specific TCm. The waiting time is crazy Long 2-3hrs each time. So I go wherever don’t have to Wait so Long. So far I went to Parkway Parade & the one at AMK

Can share what are the methods you tried and trying? I’m having tcm and Fertility massage bey Angelia now. Open to all other suggestions

Hi jo nat,
Just to check, is those method that you currently u undergo works?

Hi jo nat,
Just to check, is those method that you currently u undergo works?

It worked for me (At least for the fertitlity massage). Though it's not by Angelia though, as it can be very difficult in booking her for an appointment

Hi how do i pm u ?

Hi ladies

I’ve just returned 400 red eggs this morning to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang for blessing me a pair of twins. Spreading the baby dust!!

1) Shuang Lin Cheng Huang Miao (Siong Lim Temple, part of Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery)

184 Jalan Toa Payoh
Phone: 6259 5292
Opening hours: 8am – 5pm

2) Giok Hong Tian Temple (Yu Huang Dian)

495 Havelock Road
Phone: 6733 5727
Opening hours: 7am – 5pm

What had worked for me when I was at my lowest point with 3 failed ivf was practising yoga therapy with Teacher Warwar. She is the go to person as her medical knowledge together with her experience in teaching Yoga was the reason to my two little ones today. Go read more about her at www.ohmsantih.com

What had worked for me when I was at my lowest point with 3 failed ivf was practising yoga therapy with Teacher Warwar. She is the go to person as her medical knowledge together with her experience in teaching Yoga was the reason to my two little ones today. Go read more about her at www.ohmsantih.com

I am blessed too as I chanced upon Teacher war war 4 years back :)

letting go my brand new Blackmores conceive well gold cheap as i have too many of it. will be happy to see happy results because of it. please PM me if this will benefit you.

Back