Trying to Conceive 2019

Hi guys! I'm new here..

I've just started in Jan19. Right now I'm 24DPO, no AF yet..tested last sat BFN :(..I can feel a couple of cramps here and there but they usually go away after a day..feel quite gassy recently..other than that everything is pretty normal..there's still hope until AF comes... baby dust to you all!!

Hi ladies, I have been ttc-ing for #3, but not actively trying though. I got a feeling that I am not able to conceive again, or very hard to as a few times we do it on either very near my ovulation day or on ovulation day but still not preggy. haiz...feel like giving up already. my #2 is already 3years old... husband is not keen on #3 but I am. the worst part is seeing one of my friend keep 'accidentally' got preggy, now she's preggy with her #5! and she say her hub use condom somemore still get preggy... why some people get preggy so easily ah...

Hi all,
Im new here.. 36yo & ttc for #1.. I have endometrosis (ovary).. Had ttc few years back for a yr but nth.. Recently started ttc about 2 months.. Was quite sure i was preggy as af was late but test is bfn.. After 5 days, i had heavy bleeding and i think i might have seen a sac (red/white).. (sorry tmi!) looking for support group as well to share anxiety and support each other..

Hi all,
Im new here.. 36yo & ttc for #1.. I have endometrosis (ovary).. Had ttc few years back for a yr but nth.. Recently started ttc about 2 months.. Was quite sure i was preggy as af was late but test is bfn.. After 5 days, i had heavy bleeding and i think i might have seen a sac (red/white).. (sorry tmi!) looking for support group as well to share anxiety and support each other..
I am keen too.

Im on clomid.. is it the same?
Letrozole helps make you ovulate too. I was on clomid but doctor said that it’ll cause the uterine lining to become thin, which might affect implantation so we switched to letrozole. Good luck!

Planning #2. I’m having fertility massage by Angelia to prepare. My Cousin BfP after her massage. She’s like god sent to many pps also very nice and I love her for her humbleness n genuine also tcm to tiao my body and husband

TCM Tan Kien Seng at Clementi
Fertility massage Angelia 94514908

Planning #2. I’m having fertility massage by Angelia to prepare. My Cousin BfP after her massage. She’s like god sent to many pps also very nice and I love her for her humbleness n genuine also tcm to tiao my body and husband

What is the cost like? Im currently taking blackmores conceive well, and my hubby is taking the mens one.. I heard many good reviews abt bmcwg and my friends got bfp aft taking it too..

Hi everyone! I was just starting to TTC as well, and I went to Taipei and bought 3 boxes of the Tian Yuan Xiang chicken essence for Pregnancy Plan. I went through one box and BAM, I'm now 5 weeks pregnant! :D however, this means I have 2 more boxes of chicken essence left that I cannot drink due to pregnancy. As I flew the chicken essence back from Taipei, I had to remove the boxes in order to fit them all into an ice bag (it must be kept frozen at all times). The contents of each box (20 packets) are packed nicely in a big ziplock bag.

I am selling off these two boxes for $180 EACH (price non-negotiable), that's $20 cheaper than what's sold in SG. The expiry date for both boxes is in July 2019. Collection point will be at Jurong East or Boon Lay. Please text me at 91777511 if you'd like to purchase, thanks! :) Fastest fingers first!

P.S. I can't say for sure it was the chicken essence that helped me conceive so quickly, but I do have endometriosis which makes it harder to conceive, so if I managed to do so within just once cycle, seems like the essence is quite legit haha.

Letrozole helps make you ovulate too. I was on clomid but doctor said that it’ll cause the uterine lining to become thin, which might affect implantation so we switched to letrozole. Good luck!
Clomid also making me ovulate.. my lining is ok from last chk.. wish everyone gd luck too...

Can request letrozle?

I also ttc #2.. where is tcm at clementi?

Clomid also making me ovulate.. my lining is ok from last chk.. wish everyone gd luck too...

Can request letrozle?

That’s great then! I didn’t get my lining checked. I just changed since doctor suggested that it’d be better. Yes, you can request.

Can request letrozle?
I tried* letrozole... but doc say cannot take for more than 6months. I ttc under e drugs given but nothing happens...

I tried* letrozole... but doc say cannot take for more than 6months. I ttc under e drugs given but nothing happens...

Oh man! Yes, doc also told me can’t take for more than 6 months. This would be my first. I’m hoping the miracle will happen. Good luck! I read online that certain fertility pills don’t work for some ppl. Maybe sth else will help for you.

I also have read a few stories where ppl don’t conceive on the pill and are able to conceive after they have stopped. Don’t give up!

Oh man! Yes, doc also told me can’t take for more than 6 months. This would be my first. I’m hoping the miracle will happen. Good luck! I read online that certain fertility pills don’t work for some ppl. Maybe sth else will help for you.

I also have read a few stories where ppl don’t conceive on the pill and are able to conceive after they have stopped. Don’t give up!
Thanks babe... nah I got PCOS so it would be really a miracle if my dH sperm can find the egg la. Plus our activity is not high at all.

Anyway.. Baby dust to all =)

I also got PCOS and caused irregular menses n not ovulating myself.. after using hormonal oils and drink supplement, my menses is getting better.. now taking clomid to ovulate.. pray hard n baby dust to all..

I had a miscarriage last yr Jun and I've been ttc since then.. been trying for 5 months on all sorts of methods (ovulation kit/ fertility calendar/ measure temperature) but still not successful.. :(

I'm going to try tian yu xiang chicken essence hopefully it will help..

I'm keen to setup the group chat.. do pm if anyone wants to join.

There is a watsapp group ongoing.. you can pm to Veronica** and she can add you in...

Last edited:
I had a miscarriage last yr Jun and I've been ttc since then.. been trying for 5 months on all sorts of methods (ovulation kit/ fertility calendar/ measure temperature) but still not successful.. :(

Hi would love to join the ttc whatapp grp

Let me know im keen to join the group chat too. Not young and trying to plan for a kid at my age is daunting.

I am keen to join the grp chat

Back