Trying to Conceive 2019

HI i will be 38 this year .. tcc for number 2. have been trying for 6 months. thinking of giving up.... i am also thinking it is very hard for me to get pregnant at this age.

Taken chomid to ovulate. still not successful ... waiting for this last cycle... hope i preggy ... otherwise .. i have to give up

HI i will be 38 this year .. tcc for number 2. have been trying for 6 months. thinking of giving up.... i am also thinking it is very hard for me to get pregnant at this age.

Taken chomid to ovulate. still not successful ... waiting for this last cycle... hope i preggy ... otherwise .. i have to give up

hi im also 38.. ttc for #2 too.. 6mths only.. still can jiayou.. processis discouraging but the joy later will sparkle....

I had a miscarriage last yr Jun and I've been ttc since then.. been trying for 5 months on all sorts of methods (ovulation kit/ fertility calendar/ measure temperature) but still not successful.. :(

I'm going to try tian yu xiang chicken essence hopefully it will help..

I'm keen to setup the group chat.. do pm if anyone wants to join.
Hi, can add me? Thanks.

Hi yunz,
Great! We encourage each other on our journey there!!!!

Trying to take honey with chia seed to lose some weight.

Exercise also. Go for less stressful lifestyle.

yes. chia seed have a lot of benefits. calcium, fibre , more energy to work out. i am still trying to drink it everyday

wonder if there is pregnancy kit that can detect small amount of hcg or detect earlier ??? cant wait for my menses day to come and then test for it.

wonder if there is pregnancy kit that can detect small amount of hcg or detect earlier ??? cant wait for my menses day to come and then test for it.
Yes , even cheap watson brand/ hcg strips they can detect as early as dpo9 or 10 , couple days before menses

i have been experienced lot of cramps this week . tested no pregnant as it is too early. wonder what should i do next ? Continue to wait to be tested again next week?

i have been experienced lot of cramps this week . tested no pregnant as it is too early. wonder what should i do next ? Continue to wait to be tested again next week?
I guess just have to wait perhaps its our mind doing the trick?? I read a few articles and it mentioned the earliest we can test is 1 day after we missed our period.. as currently the hcg is really too low to be detected.. past few months I also have the feeling that I'm conceived but end up its just the psychology thingy.. :(:(:(:(

I'm currently also waiting for my menses day to come and pray hard af doesn't come.. wish us luck and baby dust to all..

dear all, after 4 failed IVF attempts in KKH, I went to taiwan to give my last shot and was blessed to give birth to a boy girl twins 8 months ago. The fertility hospital is considered the "Authority in fertility" and has superior technique which can achieve success rate up to 80%.
As a patient in their mailing list, I saw that they are having a seminar on 27th.
Just sharing . This is the registration from . https://forms.gle/7fc2re7WEqi2nQ947

I guess just have to wait perhaps its our mind doing the trick?? I read a few articles and it mentioned the earliest we can test is 1 day after we missed our period.. as currently the hcg is really too low to be detected.. past few months I also have the feeling that I'm conceived but end up its just the psychology thingy.. :(:(:(:(

I'm currently also waiting for my menses day to come and pray hard af doesn't come.. wish us luck and baby dust to all..

HI my menses come. Went back to gynae to test for hormones. super sian. saw a lot of mummies getting pregnant quite late. i wonder is it an encouragement to continue trying even though i am 38 this year?

HI my menses come. Went back to gynae to test for hormones. super sian. saw a lot of mummies getting pregnant quite late. i wonder is it an encouragement to continue trying even though i am 38 this year?

today is my 35th cd and my menses still not here yet.. my menses is usually 31 cd and yesterday morning did the urine test but was bfn....... :(:(:(:(:(

sunrise99 don't give up hope yet.. I know this is tiring.. lets try and work hard together.. btw are you seeing any doctor? I'll be seeing Dr THH from KKH in May shall see what he says.. I hope to start the IUI soon...

dear all, after 4 failed IVF attempts in KKH, I went to taiwan to give my last shot and was blessed to give birth to a boy girl twins 8 months ago. The fertility hospital is considered the "Authority in fertility" and has superior technique which can achieve success rate up to 80%.
As a patient in their mailing list, I saw that they are having a seminar on 27th.
Just sharing . This is the registration from . https://forms.gle/7fc2re7WEqi2nQ947

may i know the hospital name

I had a miscarriage last yr Jun and I've been ttc since then.. been trying for 5 months on all sorts of methods (ovulation kit/ fertility calendar/ measure temperature) but still not successful.. :(

Hi im keen to join the groupchat :)

Hi, may I join the chat group too please? I have been TTC for about 2yrs now. I have PCOS . I stop taking clomid as it gives me very bad headache and mood swings. I have been seeing TCM door about 6mths now with accupunture but no bfp yet. My cycles are long and I recently had my menses naturally after 113 days- have not ovulated yet and it's CD 73 already. I'm taking a free supplements:
1) myo-inosotol - 2000mg
2) Berberine - 1000mg substitute to metformin .
3) ubiquinol - 400mg for egg quality
4) Vit D - 4000 IU
5) folate 500mg
6) Fish Oil - 1000mg

Chinese TCM herbs

I feel like I'm swallowing so much supplements I'm really hoping to get my BFP soon!

Anyone with PCOS to share their journey to BFP? Thanks.

today is my 35th cd and my menses still not here yet.. my menses is usually 31 cd and yesterday morning did the urine test but was bfn....... :(:(:(:(:(

sunrise99 don't give up hope yet.. I know this is tiring.. lets try and work hard together.. btw are you seeing any doctor? I'll be seeing Dr THH from KKH in May shall see what he says.. I hope to start the IUI soon...

I am seeing gynae from Nuh. He suggest to start IUI next cycle. Hi five! But cos of my blood condition, IUI is better for me than IVF.
The chances of conceiving using IUI is only 15%. Hope u are successful in Yr first try!

Hi,

I've just gone through my first IUI and am going for a blood test the following week. Does anyone know how soon after the blood test will I know my result?

And I also want to know if I can jog during this 2-week waiting period. The clinic told me no jogging but I googled on the net and all articles said jogging has no impact on implantation!

Im also TTC here and in my really late 30s so im pretty worried I be at high risk by the time and so far journey for me is not so smooth. Been taking Tian Yuan Xiang esscence hopefully can help to tiao my body a bit as well as make sure I dont eat too spicy or cooling foods.
If theres a chatgroup would love to join too!
Gona start going for other blood tests too to test for fertility issues..

;) Hi! I would like to join WA group :)

Hi everyone! Im very new here in this forum. Been ttc-ing for almost 2.5 years ): last i had delayed menses for almost 2 weeks then...menses came ):
...feeling demoralised now. So decided to join in here. May i join the whatsapp group too? :)

Hi all, I'm new to this group. I have very long cycle (40 - 45 days) and thinking of going TCM to tiao li body before trying again. I would like to join the whatsapp group too.

Hi everyone! I was just starting to TTC as well, and I went to Taipei and bought 3 boxes of the Tian Yuan Xiang chicken essence for Pregnancy Plan. I went through one box and BAM, I'm now 5 weeks pregnant! :D however, this means I have 2 more boxes of chicken essence left that I cannot drink due to pregnancy. As I flew the chicken essence back from Taipei, I had to remove the boxes in order to fit them all into an ice bag (it must be kept frozen at all times). The contents of each box (20 packets) are packed nicely in a big ziplock bag.

I am selling off these two boxes for $180 EACH (price non-negotiable), that's $20 cheaper than what's sold in SG. The expiry date for both boxes is in July 2019. Collection point will be at Jurong East or Boon Lay. Please text me at 91777511 if you'd like to purchase, thanks! :) Fastest fingers first!

P.S. I can't say for sure it was the chicken essence that helped me conceive so quickly, but I do have endometriosis which makes it harder to conceive, so if I managed to do so within just once cycle, seems like the essence is quite legit haha.

Hi,

I also drank the chicken essence and it is my 6th month nw but still no good news.

Did u avoid any food or drink?

hi there,

first time here. just did keyhole to remove polyps and doc found mild endo but all cleared.
going to try once doc gives the all clear.

anyone has any good recommendations for ovulating kit to buy?

Hi,

I've just gone through my first IUI and am going for a blood test the following week. Does anyone know how soon after the blood test will I know my result?

And I also want to know if I can jog during this 2-week waiting period. The clinic told me no jogging but I googled on the net and all articles said jogging has no impact on implantation!
Best to listen to the medical pros.

hi there,

first time here. just did keyhole to remove polyps and doc found mild endo but all cleared.
going to try once doc gives the all clear.

I think you can try arton from qoo10 and a few of them mentioned the price is reasonable.. I'm currently using clearblue and I find it a little too expensive.
anyone has any good recommendations for ovulating kit to buy?

Sigh ... im was hoping mine wont come too till this morning
am quite affected, but am not giving up ... planning to see TCM tomorrow as recommended by one of my friend at Tampines. Hope it helps .. can only keep my finger crossed

Back