Trying for a 2018 baby

hoping_miracle

Hi all,

i'm trying for a 2018 baby. Do recommend me any tips like what supplements to take and what to increase my chance of conceiving. I found out that i don't produce a lot of eggs and that my eggs are small and fragile, so it makes conception a little harder.

Thank you!

Hi all,

i'm trying for a 2018 baby. Do recommend me any tips like what supplements to take and what to increase my chance of conceiving. I found out that i don't produce a lot of eggs and that my eggs are small and fragile, so it makes conception a little harder.

Thank you!

I am also trying for my 2nd one. May i know how you found out that eggs are small?

Hi! You may try taking Blackmores Conceive Well Gold, drinking organic raspberry leaf tea and brewing yourself red bean soup / longan red date tea for overall reproductive health.

Hi all,

Thank you!

I took Blackmores Conceive Well Gold for about 4-5 months as well as seeking TCM treatment to prep the body.

Exercise made me have regular cycles and stronger ovulation. I used to have irregular and long cycles and ovulated very late or didn't ovulate at all.

Otherwise gynae will prescribe medication like clomid for you to have a stronger ovulation.

You may also want to read this book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" to understand better. Can be borrowed from the library!

You can also try chicken Essence from Tian Yuan Xiang, they just opened their first SG branch in united square. They have chicken Essence especially for ladies who are trying to conceive.

Hi, I drank Tian Yuan Xiang chicken essence for pregnancy plan (想孕) that contains herbal medicine helping nourish eggs.
The most important thing is that it tastes rich and delicious! Really convenient for body care. You can purchase their chicken essence online if you're interested in~

Exercise made me have regular cycles and stronger ovulation. I used to have irregular and long cycles and ovulated very late or didn't ovulate at all.

Otherwise gynae will prescribe medication like clomid for you to have a stronger ovulation.
I am a bit confused abt the exercise part due to conflicting advice.. for eg tcm says dun exercise after ovu, but if so that means exercising for two weeks den stop for two weeks doesnt sound healthy too

Do u stop exercising after ovu?

I also think exercising is beneficial for regulating hormones but last two cycles i listened to tcm so i minimized exercise duribg the two week wait

I am a bit confused abt the exercise part due to conflicting advice.. for eg tcm says dun exercise after ovu, but if so that means exercising for two weeks den stop for two weeks doesnt sound healthy too

Do u stop exercising after ovu?

I also think exercising is beneficial for regulating hormones but last two cycles i listened to tcm so i minimized exercise duribg the two week wait
Actually I got pregnant both times I started exercising. It actually regulated my cycle since I had missing periods which came back after I started exercising. If you have been exercising I think it should be fine! If worried perhaps switch to gentler exercise like swimming and walking during ovulation and the two week wait?

Actually I got pregnant both times I started exercising. It actually regulated my cycle since I had missing periods which came back after I started exercising. If you have been exercising I think it should be fine! If worried perhaps switch to gentler exercise like swimming and walking during ovulation and the two week wait?

By the way did it take long for ur exercise to regulate ur menses? 2 weeks or few months?

I thinkmy menses is not regulated yet ever since i had a mc in april...

I drink red dates + wolfberries daily to 'warm' up the body and replenish the 'qi'. It is also effective on general health and skin too.

This was recommended by my TCM. 5 red dates + 10 wolfberries per day, soak in thermo flask for 1 hour and drink. Soak for another round (this time taste will be much bland) and drink. Seeds for red dates must be removed, if not it will be too heaty.

Can throw away the residue after that. Hope this helps.

Exercising works for me too. Husband also need to exercise. Our live styles are too sedentary.

I wasn't actively trying for #2 and i was still actively exercising (Kpop fitness and Zumba strong) twice a week till I discover i am 5 weeks pregnant.

I drink red dates + wolfberries daily to 'warm' up the body and replenish the 'qi'. It is also effective on general health and skin too.

This was recommended by my TCM. 5 red dates + 10 wolfberries per day, soak in thermo flask for 1 hour and drink. Soak for another round (this time taste will be much bland) and drink. Seeds for red dates must be removed, if not it will be too heaty.

Can throw away the residue after that. Hope this helps.

I did the same! I drink almost everyday for few mths before i got pregnant. But I think have to see ur body also. if ur body too heaty, cannot drink so much.

I did the same! I drink almost everyday for few mths before i got pregnant. But I think have to see ur body also. if ur body too heaty, cannot drink so much.

My TCM physician said to alternate the days if the drink is too heaty for you (for example discharge turning yellow). Yea, I also got pregnant after ard 3 months of drinking everyday. I think it helps the body overall. ;)

Just wondering if already taking tcm should still take tian yuan xiang?

I think yes because I drink it in the morning with empty stomach and after eating breakfast, I take my tcm. 1 hr interval should be ok. If you have any question, you can also pm the staff of Tian Yuan Xiang on FB.

Back