Transfer Maid

I have a Phil maid available for transfer end sept or early oct. If interested, pls PM me for more details.

Hi,

Why are you not interested to continue with her? I'm also looking for a phil maid by the same time. She should have ample of patience with children. Basically love kids, trustworthy, loves to cook, efficient at household work.

Hi, Am looking for an indo maid to do housework (mainly) and to take care of 2 kids age 7 & 9, And 1 teenager age 15. Need it urgently by end of this month. She must be comfortable with no off day and no hp. Please email me at [email protected] if you have any for transfer. Thank you.

Hi Veena,
I have a filippino maid who has been working with me for 2.5 years is available for transfer.she satisfies all your requirements.Please do let me know if you are interested

My SIL has an indo maid for transfer. She has been working with her for almost 2 yrs and since my SIL has recently stopped work, she intends to let her go.

She can cook quite well, is soft-hearted and has initiative. She prefers cooking and housework though she is ok with children.
She is 38 yrs old, divorced and has to support her teenage children through school.
She has a handphone and has 1 day off per mth.

Pls PM me if u r keen

hi mummies

kindly assist

My current maid is due to complete her contract in December. I need to look for a good reliable maid to replace her anytime from now ... my intention is for the new maid to "parallel" my current maid for 2 months before she heads off.

Jobscope:
- Main Task is to provide childcare duties like bathing, feeding , cooking for the kids (2 preschool kids)
- General household duties (laundry, ironing, cooking, cleaning)
- Family of 4 (me, my husband & my 2 kids)

Anyone who is letting go of your reliable maid or knows of relatives/friends who may be letting go of their reliable maids, please email me [email protected]

Hi there,

Looking for a good EXPERIENCE indo maid who has finished at least 2 years contract in Singapore. I have a pair of fracternal twins who is 2 years old and I need a maid who has experienced in taking care of young children before.

The maid must be able to speak English and loves children. SHe must be MATURE and able to work INDEPENDENTLY without much supervision.

I prefer someone who is a fast worker. I'm willing to pay high salary with 1 off day a month.

Anyone has a suitable candidate please PM me asap.

Hi all,

I need a transfer maid next year 2011 before April.

Must be good in cooking and can handle newborn well.

Pls email me @ [email protected] if you have 1 to transfer out.

Thanks in advance.

hi

i have a maid for trf

my maid is 37yrs old from myanmar.1st time in sg.
married with 1 daughter (7yrs old)
pros:
very hardworking but needs supervision.
no black face when u scold her
wont talk back
good attitude
good with housework n general cleaning
able to prepare and cook simple dishes, fry egg, fry vege, meat etc.
no off days
no hp

cons:
english not good.can only speak words like eat, sleep etc.
slow have to be very patient (i m inpatient type)
needs supervision with cooking and childcare (havent train her to b independent yet)
not automatic when it comes to things that is not done daily..eg if u wan her to auto u hv to tell her what time do what n what to do.. best if u can demontrate to her n get her to return demon then slowly she pick up.
still have loan

she has been with me for almost 2 months.
reason for trf:
communication barrier

childcare:
i think she needs lots of supervision so far becoz my son (2yr) is very hard to pls n mabe there is no chemistry bet them thats y my son not close to her. she does help to look after him n my newborn when i m busy.
but if u hv so many ppl ard i think shld be fine for her to take care...must b patience.

pm me if interested.

Hi,

I'm looking for a transfer maid to help look after a newborn & 2 yr old toddler. Simple household chores are also required. Prefer to have some experience and can converse in simple english. Can wait till Jul 2011. Pls pm me if u have any. Thanks!

hi i am leaving sg so i need to transfer maid.
she look after my 7 month son.feeding,bathing,sleeping etc.
playing with my 3 yer toddler
cooking
house clng etc.
need to trnsfer by 10th april
u can pm me if u want to hire

i havce paid already all upfront loan.so she is free to trnsfer.

she is soft type girl.not like other maid.

Well i just post this msg here because i know how desperate mothers we are when we are looking for a good maid. she is good compare to my other 5-6 maids. i am a mother of 2 child who sufferd a lot by few maids. the maids in sg are evil.but
she is NOT THAT TYPE..She is like a happy girl without any demand.

now i am leaving sg to australia and i ll miss her...

btw she has 3 year working ex from her ist employment.
after that she went back to her country now she come back
Her WP no is same so u can chk in the website.
I can recommend her if u r thinking to take care of ur lil one by her.

hi,

kindly pm me as I'm also in search of a transfer maid.
Preferably Filipino and can take care of toddlers, I have twins aged 2yo, girls.
A grandma will be around to help as well so training is not a problem.
Just need someone reliable and with good hygiene and can speak english.

thanks!

Hi can email me at [email protected] ?
I currently have a philippino maid which I recontract her after 2 years when she can't find employers. She secretly look for new employer after we renew her wp, her appln was rejected by mom and I'm still keeping her. She got no heart to work as I can see frm her behavior. Keep chatting on phone for hours too. Pupi pls help relieve me of this stress cos we are very nice employers but our worker is taking advantage only.

Hi mummies. I'm going to quit my job, so I do not need my Filipino maid. She's been taking care of my 8 month old daughter for abt 6 months. she's 34 years with 4 children. she's very obedient (does not talk back). She loves my daughter very much and knows simple cooking.

Only thing is she's still not very used to the hectic lifestyle here so can be slow sometimes. But she will do whatever job you assign without black face.

If anyone is interested, can contact me @97929406. Sending her back to agency is my last resort cos she will be deducted 4months salary if she were to find another employer.

I am looking for a trustworthy Transfer/Ex-sin Filipino to take care of my upcoming baby and my daughter (5 years old). Can speak English, can cook and good with household chores. Hope to receive any mummies' reply. my email is [email protected] or HP no. 98380891. Thank you

Hi I am also looking for a trustworthy maid to take care of my upcoming baby and my daughter (6 years old).

Hi I have a Philippino maid for transfer. The reason we do not need her is because my husband needs to travel for business trips frequently due to change in job and I had decided to stay at my parents' house.

My maid had experience taking care of elderly and toddlers and she is very good in cooking Chinese food.

However she would prefer to be given every Sun off because currently she is taking nursing course every Sun. She can be available for transfer anytime. If interested, please pm me. Thanks

Hi

I need a Filipino maid at the end of Nov 2011 to cook and do housework for a couple and 4 teenage children. If you know of any or have one for transferring out, I'd appreciate that you email me at [email protected] or call / sms me at 9656 7489 / 9874 0396 to fix up details of a meeting with your good self and your maid?

I can take her immediately if she is suitable for me and my family.

Thank you very much.
Joyce

hi i have a indonesian helper to let go.

She had 5yrs+ experience in Singapore. total 3 employer. Able to understance simple English n some chinese

28 years, single and have bn with me for 4months, doing housework, cooking and taking care 1 child. She is honest, but a bit slow. she loves kids and able to cook simple dishes. she is available mid dec.

Pls pm me if seriously interested only.thks

Salary: neg.
Rq 1 day off per month + handphone

Letting go as i need some1 who can take care new born baby on her own but she is not capable on her own. So i will be putting my bb at nanny so do not need helper anymore.

She need lots of guidance at times as she is not smart.
She can cook simple chinese dishes by herself and she is willing to learn if u teach her.
She can cook confinement food if u give her instructions to follow. My hubby gave her the instructions and she followed to cook my confinement food.
She is bubbly type and ok with children but not infant (maybe under supervision, she can, up to u to monitor)...

I pity if i sent her back home as i dont think it is fair to her since she with me only 4month+. thus i try to help her find direct employer to save her on the pay cut if i return her to the agent.

She is ok and can play with kids, she is quite patient and nice to kids.

But since im quite impatient type, i personally think that she is quite slow in doing houseworks.

Prior working for me, she had also work for other employer doing houseworks only in a bungalow (2 years) and in the employer's mother's flat - doing houseworks and taking care the elderly mother (but still mobile). she finished both contracts for 1 family employer (mother & daughter). And another employer taking care of housework & 2 child but with lady employer at home.

Her other strength point is she is honest. doesn't steal. She is cheerful but not smart type.. hv to be very patient with her....also, another setback is she has allergy to cold and dust. she cant sleep in too cold aircon room.

She has no loan, and if u can take care all the paperworks by yourself, would be good, otherwise, you might need an agent to do it or i can help

Do let me know if u r interested.

Hihi,

I have an indonesian maid to let go. She is 26 this year with 1 kid in Indonesia (divorcee).

She has been with us for 1yr. Prior to that she has worked in middle east for few years taking care of eldery. Reason to let go is our son will stay in full day cc from now onwards so we don't need her anymore.

Her main duty with us is to take care of our 2yr old son. Also she will do all the housework, laundry, cook lunch & dinner.

Her strength is her english quite ok (she teached my son A-Z & 1-20, etc). She can understand basic chinese also. She is honest and very obedient. Whenever we ask her to do things she will do immediately. Also she is very patient to our son.

Her weakness is she is abit slow in doing things so need some supervision but we are ok with it because she can take care of our son well. Also my MIL is at home for the whole day so still ok for us.

I would think her is quite good as i have heard of alot of bad experience before. Pls pm me if you are seriously interested. She is available since mid Jan.

Thanks..
happy.gif

I have a Myanmar maid age 25 single to let go in May '12. She has been with us for 5 months.
No attitude, will not talk back if you scold and will follow whatever duties given but forgetful. Not good with young children, housework wise average abit slow and you have to push her to be faster. We letting her go as she can't communicate with my mum and there is a new born out in June and currently there is 2 toddler below 2years old. She have experience taking care of the boys but not very good with it. Feel she suit older kids or elderly(as she can take nagging) Her current salary 400 no off day or hp required. I checked with her before on the off day she say not required. Very simple minded girl. Pls PM me if really interested, i can't let you interview her at this moment. Thanks.

I recently direct hire a Filipino maid to tk care of 4 yo and 1 yo baby. She is in replacement of my current maid gg bk and my current maid has been coaching her since 30 march till now. However, she inform me that she cannot handle my naughty and playful 4 yo boy and a 1 yo toddler.

She is 31 yo with a 8 yr old daughter, single mother.

She has been working in sg for 4 years, she worked 2 years for Chinese family and the rest for expat family. She is generally good in cooking and housekeeping. Her ex employer wrote a appraisal stating she is good in cooking and baking.

She still has loan with me. there is no agency involve as i direct hire her from phillipines.

PM me if u would be keen to take her up. I can only release her one month prior to confirmation. Thanks

i would recommend her to employers that seek for help in housekeeping and cooking only.

Back