Transfer Maid

I have a Phil maid for transfer.

She's 30, Christian and married with 2 kids (one girl 8 years and one boy 4 years old).

She has been with me for 3 months being the main caregiver for my newbown boy. Unfortunately, my naughter little baby has been waking up every 2 hourly so this poor girl hasn't been sleeping well since she worked for me and now she wants to be re-homed.

Frankly I have no compliant about her but then again I give her quite a bit of freedom - she doesn't cook (we cater for food) and she doesn't do cleaning (I have another maid to do that). Her main focus is just my baby. She is allowed to use the phone after work hours (she goes to bed at 8pm with my baby in his nursery) and will be having her monthly day off after 6 months.

I think she will be great with young children - I have a 19 month old girl who simply adores her. I think she will be great with house keeping since she has been doing that during her stay in Dubai before coming to Singapore.

We are releasing her on 18 Jan as that's the date my new maid will arrive. PM me if keen.

Hi, I am looking for an Indo maid, who is honest, clean, good attitude, and loves kids/babies.(I have a 13 mths old daughter).

Anyone planning to transfer her maid, pls contact me at 81224095 or pm me. Thanks

Tham Yin May, emailed you my mobile. We talk later
happy.gif

I have a very good maid agency to recommend. His name is Bernard (I am in no way related to him) and you can call him at 9824 7086. He got me my first maid for my 19 month old toddler girl and the maid is still with me.

For my second maid for my 4 month old boy, she wanted to be re-homed after 2 months with us as she couldn't cope with sleep deprivation (she takes care of my then 2 month old baby boy who needed 2-hourly feeds throughout the night). When I feedback this to Bernard, he very kindly found a replacement within a week.

So far, I find that he is very responsible and very responsive. And would highly recommend to anyone looking for a new or transfer maid.

His fees are very reasonable too and he takes $2,000 (or $2,100? Sorry I can't remember. Memory loss due to sleep deprivation
happy.gif
) from the maid - lower than most agencies that takes 8 months salary so your maids will be happier too
happy.gif

Posting for a friend.
She had an indo maid with her for 1 yr, helping her to look after daughter since born. She is clean and good attitude. My friend had to transfer her because the whole family had to be posted overseas.

Anyone interested, please pm me with ur contact. I will get my friend to call you directly.

Need to transfer my myanmar maid by CNY cos expecting my new one to be approved by this week.

Brought her home on 31 Aug 08.

Data: 23 yrs old, soft-spoken, single, Buddhist.
Command of English: Minimal (Has been encouraging her to improve by communicating more with my children, 4 & 2 yrs)
General housework: Acceptable (will follow your instructions, not more)
Cooking: Managed to train her to cook a few dishes (fried rice, fried beehoon, sweet & sour pork, omelette, soya sauce chicken with ginger, minced meat & potatoes in soya sauce, potatoes and hotdogs in tomato sauce, fried cabbage) But she'll have to look at her notes while preparing some of them.
Taking care of children: Not very enthusiatic but that was her 1st preference in her biodata when I brought her back. (maybe no chemistry with my kids cos she seems ok to want to play with my bb nephew)

Comments: If you are the patient type who is not too picky, then you may want to consider her. I won't say she's very good, but as a 1st time maid, can still make do. Occasional forgetfulness though and needs a lot of guidance. As I'm delivering in 2 mths time, I need someone who can cook well and able to handle my kids. (My kids still have problems adjusting to her so I'm no choice but to change).

Email me at [email protected] if you are keen.

Hi, looking for an indo maid to help me with housework and bb. Must have good attitude. Let me knw if there's any. thks everyone.

Hi,

I have a Filipino maid for transfer. She has been with me for 1 year. Reason for transferring her out is becos I'm looking for a maid that can be more vocal and more firm in handling my active son.

She can look after baby and is trained to cook some chinese dishes. In terms of housekeeping, she's ok and hardworking. If you don't mind her quiet nature and forgetfullness at times, pls PM me.

I am looking for experience Indo maid urgently to look after 2 yr old boy and can speak & understand reasonable English. Pls PM me.

Ai yoh, I just posted one month ago and now posting... but I was glad my previous maid was transferred to a loving home (to another mummy on this forum) and my maid even texted me to thank me
happy.gif

I must state first on both occasions my maid was the one who asked for a transfer (lest you think I'm an unreasonably demanding employer).

I have 2 maids - one to take care of my 21 mth tod girl and one to care for my 6 mth old baby boy. I think my old maid (who has been with me for coming to 2 years) is bullying the new one to do all the housework so this is the second time the new one asks for a transfer. But my girl is so used to the old one that I have no choice but to change the new maid whenever the two maids cannot get along.

This Filipina maid has been with me for one month. She is 29 years old with two boys - one 8 and one 10. She is married and stay with her mother-in-law (husband is a farmer but does not stay with them). She is an orphan. Her mom-in-law sometimes makes her and her kids go without meals so I dread what will happen to her if she was sent back (agent does not have a ready employer and may send her back).

Precisely because she is poor, I think she really values this job and shows a lot of commitment - except I think she really got bullied by my maid who took her money and didn't return her (I later gave her $20 to resolve the issue so that I don't have to confront my old maid).

She is hired primarily to take care of my boy and has not once failed me. I feel safe leaving my boy to her care (which says a lot).

Her shortcomings: you may need to be patient with her because her house still uses kerosene light and she has not seen an electrical appliance so you will need to teach her how such things work.

But she is very obedient (not those talk-back types) and very dedicated.

She does not cook (I cater for food) and does not clean (my old maid does that) so I don't know how she will fare in these areas. You can of course teach her these things and your house rules when you hire her.

The good thing is, she has been taught cleanliness and respect for her employers by us. So in that sense, we have taught her some ground rules.

Please don't take it that I'm listing here out of sympathy. I will not list a maid for transfer if I did not think she will be a good help to mummies here. I have sent a maid back before though she was knee deep in debts, I felt that I would be doing others a disservice if I recommended her to other families cos she was defiant and lazy. Anyway, I don't get paid anything for recommending my maid. Instead, I still need to make arrangements out of my hectic schedule (understandably so since I am a FTEM with two young tykes at home) to arrange for the interview (for those who like to see her). I really think she could be a good help to another family.

She will leave on 20 Feb. PM me if you want to interview her in person
happy.gif

Hi mummies,

Pls PM me if you have a reliable maid for transfer. I need a maid to take care of my 1 yr old boy and taking care of household chores. Dedicated and a must have love for children. As i intend to go back work soon so I need a maid to train and monitor her progress b4 i go back work. Any good agency to recommend? Thanks!

Hi mummies,
Im am looking for a indo maid,who is diligent & gd at taking care of my 11mths old baby,can cook simple chinese dish,taking care of the household etc..im planning to go back to wk soon,so im in nit of a maid urgently.Pls kindly email me her bio-data for my references.tks

Email:[email protected]

Hi mummies,

I am also looking for a maid to replace my current one who contract will expires in Aug 09.

I am looking for Indo Maid who is able to take care of 2 young active children (5 & 3 yo). Has to sleep with them. And household chores.

PM me if you have one to recommend.

I am also looking for a maid to take care of my 16mth old son.

I need someone to be responsible and clean and good attitude.

If you have any recommendation, please email me at [email protected]

Helping my SIL's maid's sister to look for transfer urgently.

She's with current employer for 5 yrs now but the kids are older and will go overseas for education so they don't need her anymore.
She's been in S'pore at least 7 years.

She's married with children.

Her name's Sulami and her contact is 82090251.

I don't know her current pay but she has a day off per month i think.

Pls contact her directly.

Tks

any maids for transfer ?
i wan to switch maid.. familiarity breeds contempt..
jus wan someone new.
my maid 25yrs with exp. can cook chinese dishes.. christian so can eat pork. able to watch my 2 boys 2&4yrs. can speak english..
has HP but only use at night.

am looking for a maid for transfer. have 3 kids - 4yo, 2yo, 5mth old. have another maid as well, so she will be the 2nd maid. i live with my parents with my dad still working. mum helps with kids.

Hi,

looking for a transfer Indonesian maid.

Prefers one with a lot of experience.

Priority includes taking care of baby when I deliver on 5th Oct.

Must be a good cook since I'm hopeless and can do with proper food instead of my famous microwave junk! ;)

No off days.

Must be able to speak English.

Thinking of having one from August 2009 onwards, but may consider earlier.

Hi,

looking for a transfer Indonesian maid.

Prefers one with a lot of experience.

Priority includes taking care of baby when I deliver on 5th Oct.

Must be a good cook since I'm hopeless and can do with proper food instead of my famous microwave junk! ;)

No off days.

Must be able to speak English.

Thinking of having one from August 2009 onwards, but may consider earlier.

Hi,

I am looking for a Filipino transfer maid.
My criteria is that she must be a College Grad, speaks reasonably well English and able to interact with kids. Will prefer those who have work with Chinese family before.

Can give up to 2 off days per month.

Hi I have a maid to recommend.

She's worked with me for 2 years but now she wants to look for another employer. I would like to renew her contract but she doesn't want to.

She is gd with my kids and able to do housework independently. I never have to tell her what to cook etc cos she decides herself. She packs my kids' school bags (and we have 3 diff bags cos they attend 3 diff enrichment classes) which she is able to do without being told and usually doesnt get it wrong.

All in all she's a good maid.

Her salary is $360 presently with a day off.

She's Indonesian and is 21 years old (real age, though passport age would state that she'd be 25)

If you're interested pl sms me at 96153424.

She'd be avail from July 24th.

Hi YWS

I tried to call u but no one answered.Can I just check with you what is the shortcoming of this maid?Does she has a hp?thanks

Hi Joy,

She doesnt have much shortcomings, that's why I wanted to renew her. Unfortunately she doesnt want to continue working with me
sad.gif
. I don't know why she doesnt want to renew her contract cos she never told me. Just told me she wants to change employer.

She does have a hp but my rules are that she uses it only at night after she's finished her work. In day time she keeps it in a cabinet where I can see it.

Pl try to sms or call me again if you're interested cos she's also got an agent getting an employer for her. She's on the verge of being taken up by the agent's client but she'd prefer direct hire cos she then doesnt need to pay agency fees.

Dear All,
I would like to share my experience regarding transfer maid.

Since the beginning of June 09, I have been actively looking for a good transfer maid to look after my little boy who is 1.5 years old. I wanted a transfer maid rather than a new maid because I want to interview the maid face to face and also see if the maid can get along with my boy.

Through the internet, I got to know an expat family who is looking for a new employer for their maid because they are returning to their native country. After the interview, I agreed to hire the maid. The expat family advised me to submit the maid application to MOM on my own, and buy the insurance from NTUC income, saying that the process is very simple, so there is no need to go through a maid agency.

I took their advice, and submitted the application on my own. According to the MOM website, the processing time is 7 working days. 5 days later, my nightmare started when the expat family told me that they have to leave Singapore urgently, so they cannot wait for my MOM approval anymore. They cancelled the maid’s work permit, and sent the maid back to the Philippines. But they keep assuring me that if I still want the maid, I can put in a new application with MOM to bring in the maid, and buy her an air ticket for her to come back. “The process is very simple, nothing to worry about at all!”

Again, I took their advice, cancelled the transfer application, and submitted a new application for the maid. 1 week later, I received the approval, and bought insurance and the air ticket. Simple enough.

Little did I expect that on the departure day, my maid was stopped at the Philippines airport immigration, and not allowed on the flight. She told me the immigration officer needed all kinds of paperwork which she did not have.

I had no choice, but to change the flight to the following week and couriered to her whatever documents that I have. Yet the following week, she was AGAIN turned away at the immigration.

Not wanting to wait anymore, I cancelled her MOM approval, and started looking for another maid. In total, I wasted $200, and 3 weeks of frustration.

After visiting more than 10 maid agencies and interviewing more than 20 maids, I finally settled on a transfer maid from Crislo at People’s Park. (She is the only maid that my boy allows to carry him!) Since my main priority is finding a suitable candidate, I wasn’t particular about which agency to use.

After confirming the maid on a Saturday, I was able to bring her home 4 days later on Wednesday. Fast and efficient, no beating about the bush. I am totally satisfied with the service from Mr Michael Low, who is the manager at Crislo. All along the process, he was professional, no hard-selling at all, giving me useful advice, and does his best to expedite my application.

At the end of the day, I feel it is really not worth saving the money by doing all the paperwork on our own. If you are lucky and everything goes through smoothly, good for you! But if anything unforeseen happens like in my case, you end up losing the money on top of wasting so much time and energy.

In future, if I need to renew the contract or work permit for this maid, I will definitely go back to Michael at Crislo.

Hi,

I'm looking for a maid mainly to cook & do household cleaning & sometime feed children. We are a small family with a toddler. If you know of or letting go a good transfer maid with the following criteria, kindly PM me with details and the relevant contact number. Thank you so much.

- Filipino, Indonesian (non-muslim-can eat pork), Myanmar maid.
- Must be able to understand and speak English.
- Able to perform general housekeeping.
- Able to cook & willing to learn chinese cooking
-Neat and Good Hygiene level
-Honest, reliable and Hardworking
-Nice personality and good working attitude
- No off day & no handphone

Thank you.

Hi all mummies who had indonesia maid,

May i know whether your maid had passed experience in Hong Kong? Meaning after working in singapore then go hong kong to work then come back singapore again. Need advises on their experience and problem facing in Hong Kong and why then they decided to come back Singapore.

Anyone can share, either PM me or drop a message here.

Hi mummies,

I'm looking for a good transfer maid with at least 2 years experience in spore.
Most important, she must be very patient and love to look after children from 2-4 years old, able to speak english to my children and able to perform housekeeping & cooking.

If you know or letting go, please PM me. Thank you.

My good friend's philippine maid available for hire this coming december 2009.

Rare find. Good English. 4 years in singapore already. Likes and very good with kids. Can cook.

$450 and 2 weekend off. nego maybe.

Hi, my family's maid is availabe for transfer in Jan 2010.

She has been with us for about 2 years, before that she was working for another family for 2 years then retured to Philipine for sometime.

about her:
Filipino, about 25 or 26 (can't remember her correct age), married with a 5 or 6 year old son.

working style: has initiation, fast and independent, very good with my kids (buy toys for my 2 daughters many time when she is out). able to cook simple dishes, and patient with my two daughters, especially feeding.

language: English, and can understand some mandrin now.

reason for transfer:
my in-laws has kindly agreed to help as my 2 daughters are bigger now.

she would like to have one day off per month (dates can be discussed). we currently paying her 350, market rate is around 370 now.

if keen pls email:[email protected]

Thanks for viewing.

Hi

Hv an indonesian maid for transfer.
She is very good with children and can work independently without supervision.

Had 10 years experience in Singapore.

Reason for transferring her is she would like two days off per month. I have 4 children, youngest of whom is 19 months. I find it difficult to manage without her. Current salary is $410, but you can negotiate with her directly on the terms and conditions of employment.

If keen to interview her, drop me an email at [email protected].

Cheers

thanks for those emails. Most of them are related to taking care of babies. As our maid did not have such experience in SG, she had decided to return home 1st.

Thanks for enquiries

Dear mommies,
I have a Myanmar maid for transfer. She has experience working in Singapore for 2 years and has been with us for 3 months.

She has been a great help with our family in terms of housework and childcare and speaks acceptable for a Myanmar maid.

Reason for transfer is that I have decided to quit my job to take care of my kids fulltime and would like to help her find a good employer for transfer.

Pls PM me for further details.

i'm looking for a transfer maid urgently since current one need to go back urgently due to family prob.

i prefer someone whom can take care of my 2y gal and do housework.
no off days and hp allowed.

Pls PM me if u had any maid for transfer, thanks

Dear mommies

Am looking for a transfer indo maid. One who is good with kids, and able to cook.

Pl PM me if you have any maids for transfer.

Back