Transfer Maid

Hi mummies, thank you for all the enquiries.
i had sent my helper home. Please take note of this Employment Agency: Active Consultancy Services at Tanjong Pagar Plaza.

Hi Hi,any gd maid for transfer?
URGENT''''Housekeeping,babycare/chidcare with assistance,no off day,pls pm me if any tks

any good transfer maid that have finish contract to recomend??? taking care of 2 kids pls help. pls msg mi at 97941686. urgent

perfer no off day and no hp.

Hi,

I am also looking for transfer maid who has finished loan. Hope to start by next January. I can offer $450 - $500 with 2 Sundays off. Duties: child minding, help with cooking and general household chores. Please pm me if you have one to transfer.

Hi

I've a Filipino maid for trf. She has been with me for one and a half yr. She is currently doing household chores, cooking, bringing my 3 year old gal who is full day childcare to and from childcare center and taking care of her for us when both of us are not around.

She's 33 this yr and has two kids of her own. She is honest, patient, not greedy and able to work well with clear instructions, only things is that sometime she will be forgetful if too many tasks assign to her.

We r letting her go due to she has no confidence to take care of our infant and she requested 4 days off that we are unable to give. She has no outstanding loan.

We will release her on next Friday (28 Dec 2012).

She requested $500-$550 depends on the workload (to be discussed during interview) and 4 sunday off per month not negotiable. She do not wish to have Indian employer and do not want to take care of infant however toddler is no problem for her as I have a 3yr old gal is taking care by her since 18mths.

You may drop me an SMS at 96533185 or PM me if u wish to arrange an interview at our block at bukit panjang as I need her to help to take care of infant currently therefore she is not allow to go out. Thanks.

Hi,

Im looking for transfer maid Indonesian/Filipino. Prefer no hp. Can take care 9 (girl) & 6 (boy) years old and also simply cook.

She must love to take care kids coz my son have mild hyper active. I need by November 2013. Sound a bit kiasu to get now, but I need to plan early coz my current maid going back for good.

Hi, I am looking for a good transfer maid urgently to look after my girls, 2 and 5 years old. Must be able to cook, love children. Prefer no loan with current agent. Pls SMS me at 96533233. Thanks.

I'm looking for indonesian maid (Understand English) to clean my house and cook and look after my 2 yo & 6mths old girls(both in school, so only take care when they are off school). Sms 96993727 if you have any. Thanks!

Hi, am looking for a transfer maid. Have a 3 year old and 5 mth old - both girls. must love children and be able to cook. Please SMS me at 90111210 thanks

Beware of transfer maids,they always got problems that why employer want to sell them away.Recently my friend got 1,direct transfer,employer says maid is a very gd helper,wants to get a gd employer for her helper.All rubbish,maid own people money,slow response,cannot follow instructions.Think twice getting a transfer maid.....

Anyone has any transfer maid to let go? Agency fees are too exorbitant.
I need someone who can help with my 3yo and 5yo children when needed and do general housekeeping. Pls pm me or leave a comment here. Thanks.

Dear all

I have a philipino domestic helper to let go by End Mar 2013 due to family issues, she's been with my family since 2004 to care for my 2 girls aged 9 and 12. She is able to cook chinese food and soup, simple households and tend to infant or children, speaks good English. Her current pay is $500 with every Sunday off.

I dare not say she is the best as she is my first maid for the last 9 years but can work with minimal supervision and instruction.

Her current pay is $500 with every Sun off

Please sms me - 96930345 if you want to interview her, as I m working, can only reply you in the evening

Thank you

Chinese family size of 3 adult and a 11 month baby are looking for a transfer maid who can handel following:

1 General housework
2 cooking
3 take care of dog (10kg)
4. assist my mother to take care of baby
5. wash car

We have no preference on the nationality, but there is an add on point if the maid can speak/understand simple chinese. The maid should work in singapore for at least 2 years with a same employer.

Any recommendation, please sms me @ 92768336
Thanks.

We are simple family of 3, girl is 7yrs. I'm looking for a willing to work helper. We can take her anytime.

My helper of 6 yrs went back for good.

If you have a good helper to transfer, Pls call 98622031.

Urgently looking for a transfer maid - person must be good with kids, honest adn independent, experience doesn;t matter, salary $400, Treated with due respect, Interested please contact 94746314

Hi I m looking for a maid for transfer.
Pls pm me if u have one. Criteria is not to have handphone. II had enough of the mobile phone problem. Nationality does not matter.

Hi I'm looking for Indo/ philipino maid for tfr. Criteria:
Clean 2-storey hse
Take care of children when they r back frm full day child care
No hp
Pl pm me if u hv one to let go. Tks

Helper loves kid and wont use home phone to chit chat..wont sneak out when o am not ard! If you are the one please sms me at 81274036.. No hp please..i provide phone card ..thanks

Hi all,

I am looking for a Filipino domestic helper for my family of 3. Only 1 seven year old child.
My previous Filipino domestic helper was with me for 7 years and due to a family death in Phillipines, she had to go back.

Now urgently looking for one... if you have any to recommend, pls do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected]

THANK YOU!

Helping my friend who has a maid which she returned to agency for transfer urgently:-

Philippines maid aged 29 ready for transfer ,married with a son aged 6 years old. She has 2 years of working experience in Lebanon (2 storey house) doing housework. 3 months of experience in Singapore

Please contact June 6259 1861 (agent) if you need any details.

i have a Filipino maid ready for transfer after 31st May 2013. She is 30yo this year and has 4 kids. No loan with me already and started with me since last year june.

Her scope is general housekeeping, cooking for my 2yo and 5 yo boys after they come back from full day childcare in the evening. She is currently getting 2 days off monthly.

Reason for transfer (personal),
1. My boys are going to school
2. i am working from home.

PM me if you are keen to contact this maid by 18 April else i will probably be sending her back. reason why i am posting here is she says still want to stay here to earn more money.

Hi..Looking for transfer maid, to take care of 1 year old baby. On weekdays follow baby to grandma's place to take care baby and help out with housework, at night follow baby home to our place. Can understand simple english and good attitude.

Prefer no off days and no handphone.

Anyone has suitable maids can email me at [email protected]

Back