Transfer good Filipino Helper (9 years experience)

I am an employer of a very good Filipino helper and as i am going overseas and can't bring her along, I hope she finds a good employer.
She has been working with us for 4 years and prior to that, another family for 5 years ( she was highly recommended to me by her previous employer)
She is trustworthy and polite and gentle in nature. She looks after my little girl (age 3 now ) since birth and also my son age 5 after his school. She is great with kids and take care of them very well. She is able to cook and look after home well.
She is available for interview anytime, however, she can only work for you from 10 Sept 2016 onwards.
I am currently paying her $650 per month and some mummies inform me that it's above market rate. I have explained to her so expected salary is $620 per month.

You can do yr own transfer to save cost. I am not taking any cut in this as i sincerely wish she find a employer that appreciate her.

Last edited:

I am an employer of a very good Filipino helper and as i am going overseas and can't bring her along, I hope she finds a good employer.
She has been working with us for 4 years and prior to that, another family for 5 years ( she was highly recommended to me by her previous employer)
She is trustworthy and polite and gentle in nature. She looks after my little girl (age 3 now ) since birth and also my son age 5 after his school. She is great with kids and take care of them very well. She is able to cook dishes as per our cooking instructions.
Salary is $650 per month (4 sundays off)
She is available for interview anytime, however, she can only work for you from 10 Sept 2016 onwards.
If you wish to do the transfer on your own to save cost, it's fine with me.
I'm interested in your transfer maid and would like to find out more. Could you please pm me on 84231837?

Hi,,

Is your helper still available? Thank you

She is trustworthy and polite and gentle in nature. She looks after my little girl (age 3 now ) since birth and also my son age 5 after his school. She is great with kids and take care of them very well. She is able to cook dishes as per our cooking instructions.

Hi Magtch
I have send you my contact no thru PM. Contact me soon as my helper is meeting up with other mummies this weekend.

Hi mummies,
My helper is still available. Most mummies need her urgently but i still need her till 10 Sept. If this suit you, pm me. Thanks.

Hi Mummies,
Her current salary is $650 per month and some mummies inform me that it's above market rate. I have explained to her so her expected salary is $620 per month.

Hi, I'm keen to hire your helper and I can wait until you are ready to release her.

I've pm you my contact number. I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you!

Back