TOA PAYOH mummies

This is a request and I hope no one will get angry or offended in turn.

Appreciate if mummies stop to consider the feelings of other mums who send their child or children to childcare. I, for one, not sure if I'm the only one, get quite tired to hearing (and having to defend our decision) cos the FIRST reaction from 'well-meaning' people always seems to be "OH POOR BOY/GIRL ... Will get sick more often right!!? " After all, we dont keep shoving the many reported and unreported incidences of maid abuse or nanny abuse or abuses by uncontrolled visits of relatives/'friends'/'uncles' to the nannys' homes down your throats right. And unlike a regulated childcare, you only have the word of your sweet talking maid or nanny to rely on right. And let's not even bring up the topic of hygiene of some of these "grandma" nannies...

I wish more parents could have the same attitude like the Japanese mums in the CNA article I posted earlier. Getting sick may not be a bad thing FOR THE CHILD in the long run (although parents are probably inconvenienced in the short term). Getting sick strengthens the child's immune system. Your child's immune system will mature but will not strengthen if he or she is kept at home with no/little contact with other people. If a child has been kept sorta 'in isolation' then suddenly let loose with lots of other children every day, of course the immune system which has never had a chance to be challenged will be severely challenged by the new environment. Even if your child never goes to childcare and only starts mixing with other kids in primary school, that child's immune system will be tested then. If however, a child has a lot of siblings or cousins and neighbourhood friends and has been playing very often with these friends, you will find that putting that child in childcare will prbably not make so much difference to his/her immune system. It's not the childcare or the school, it's the fact that the immune system has never been challenged before.
I acknowledge that I have generalised a lot and there are probably a lot of counterarguments which can be made. I will in fact probably agree with all the mums who say that putting your child in childcare only when they are older is better (from a falling sick less perspective)

This diatribe was more a plea to please stop reciting "they will get sick more often right" like its some kind of chant or slogan whenever the subject of childcare centres come up.

On the subject of putting your child in childcare when they are between 2-3yrs old. I note from my observations that 2-3 year old age group is not necessarily the best age to put a child in childcare cos that's usually when the child is just starting to be fully aware of mum and dad's presence/absence and when separation anxiety is highest. Not true for all cases obviously. Sorry for this long long email and thank you to everyone who bothered to read to the end.

Sunny,
i have to say be it childcare, nursery or even kindergarten once the child gets in contact wif crowded and enclosed env. often naturally their immune system will be put to a test. A few times my gal visited GP (b4 she goes to childcare) , the dr. will always ask is she in childcare or tell us to avoid bringing her to crowded places (shopping ctr.) coz the parent (us) wanna do shopping that makes us feel quite guilty =P.
Anyway, not to mention toddlers even we adults are sometime affected if one or more pple that stays or work in the same compound are dwn wif cough/flu. And it all boils dwn to how quickly one recovers.
Younger tods may take a longer time to recover, if they do tat's fine, otherwise may triggers more serious and complicated problem which may not do any good for the child at such a vulnerable age. Letting the child build his/her immunity is good however one shld also consider and monitor the situation.
Depending on the child, sometime is good to start young and learn to be independent. My gal experiences her 1st separation anxiety when I leave her @ childcare @ the age of 10months. Even now she's being looked after by nanny and attend Nursery she's still very clingy to me. I guess is a matter of training and let the child 'get use to' and build up his/her independence gradually bah.

j_foo,
oh dear. heard from a fren whose son had it twice and she herself got it from her son that it is very uncomfortable to contract HFMD. the ulcers in the mouth is painful and for her she said the body ache is worse than the normal flu type. she said to keep washing your hands and keep the child or yourself hydrated. cold stuff like ice cream, yoghurt helps to sooth the painful throat. hope your gal gets well soon.

sunny,
actually i agree that it's the child's immune system that needs to be boosted. my gal has never been to cc or palygroup in the 1st 2yrs of her life and has always been kept at home becos she was so sensitive that even being cooped up at home she still got sick every mth since she was a baby. and each time she got sick her condition was pretty bad and had to be nebulised every mth for the 1st 2yrs of her life so much so that i even bought a nebuliser instead of renting one from the PD. however, i've noticed that ever since she passed 2.5yrs old, she has fallen sick less often and even if she does her condition wasn't as bad as before. for the pass few mths when she does fall sick she only gets cough and runny nose, no fever so far, thank God. but then again it could be the supplements that i've been giving her too.
happy.gif

Hi Mummies,

my gal is in N2 level in Mindcahmps. Ratio is 1:6 or 1:7 which i feel is a gd size for my gal.
1 eng and 1 chinese teacher to a class.
Hope that helps.

Dor, you are right. I'm glad that you understood and reasoned it all out. The problem is that lots of people dont bother to set out reasons but keep repeating the same tired sentence "childcare = constant sickness" over and over again. Intentionally or not, this repetition builds up and gives a very bad impression of childcare centres to the unthinking public, new parents, grandparents etc.

I had to defend my/hb's decision quite vigorously in the beginning and even sometimes now when I tell pp/relatives that my girl is in childcare cos I would almost immediately be scolded and told "will get sick you know...". A new mother does not need this kind of prejudice and stress and guilt put on her. We all have our different needs/priorities/circumstances. So my appeal is for mums to help each other where we can, and if we can't, then to minimise the unasked for negative or unhelpful comments, and maybe by example to teach others to do the same.

MTDT, u sending ur child to childcare or baby to infant care? infant care inside a room, normally dun allow pple to go in cos baby got lower immune system.

Newmommy, i remember got half day leh. I tot of converting my girl to half day when she is older too, cos my mom can take care of her when she is mobile yeah.

sunny, i do know where u coming from. When i 1st decided to send my girl to IFC, a fren of mine, was very concern and the way she say it like this "wat, so young, so poor thing, how can?" at that pt, my heart feels so sour like im giving my child a bad life... as much as i know she is just concern for my little baby girl, i bet she din realise how insensitive she is to my feelings.

I do not have anyone to help me (my mil 4 mths probably see my girl 4 times..) i was alone at home for my 4 mths maternity leave, my mother also say she dun dare to take care of baby due to her old age and weak legs, i got to work if not my husband will be so siong handle the expenses alone... and after much thoughts, i chose IFC.

for abt a week, every morning i will cry when i bring her to IFC, cry when i walk out of IFC... i feel like running back to bring her home. But well guess it will be the same if i had chose nanny instead. I agree that nanny also cannot guarantee my girl will be in super healthy, nanny will have her family coming back with germs too, she will also be busy with house chores. IFC are trained teachers, they keep a log book of how much she drink, whether she poo, make sure she get 1 activity at least. She did fall sick almost once a mth, but my sis whose girl taken care by her grandma also sama sama..

so... for me its best if i can take care of her myself cos i know my girl best but the love of a mother can never be replaced even if send to anywhere. For my case, i did not regret choosing IFC. I think we have to be sensitive to different people situatiion, no mothers will not give their best to their children.

(sry for the long story, but i did get a lot of "aiyo so poor thing" "aiyo how can... fall sick easily leh" "aiyo see lah, u bring her to ifc thus she fall sick" etc... sigh)

Mummies,
I'd just rx'd a mail fm my gal's Kindy as they are oganising a 1 day workshop on Early Childhood Education.
Does any mummies attend similar workshop like the abv mentioned before and do you find it useful? Would appreciate to hear some feedback.

hehe... interesting that Ivy mentioned taking care of child herself. Just to include and possibly offend everyone today, (joking!) if you have a copy of the bilingual MY PAPER today, read the article under Viewpoints (page A16) by LAI KUIN ANG (actually surname is Ang wonder why My Paper adopt angmo style). Coincidentally she was my English lit teacher.

oh the turning pt of me not quitting my job is ..
~ One morning, as i walk across the big space in front of courts superstore towards the secret entrance of first skool infant care, with my girl happily sitting in my baby bjorn carry watching the people we walk pass, people whose eyes will turn to look at her cute face even though she doesn't pay much attention to them. I was strolling so slowly, dragging my feet and buying time for myself to have this special quiet moment with her. As usual, I am close to tearing again... questioning myself why do i do this, why can't i have another option, is this the only or the best option... shall i call the office now and say sorry i quit. What will i be giving her if i quit now, what can i give her if i do not quit now... and finally i decided... 1.5yrs will pass very quickly, she will be more aware of things and will enjoy my company more. With the money i earn in the 1.5yrs, i can probably give her a better life cos i can afford a monthly savings for her. By then my mother can help me take care of her half day, and she will be independent too. I run through the daily things i do with her, are they the most impt things for her now, or being able to provide in future is more impt... and it was that day that i told myself, stop thinking, stop digging a depressing hole and being depress is not good for her too. So tats it... she is in iFC for coming 2 mths, so far so good, the teachers pay a lot of attention to her cos she is bit difficult haha.

So morale of the story, different people different life different situation. Being able to have support & understanding from mothers who i did not even met before in this forum is superb!

Oh aunty ARE got see my yuyu before hehe. Her neck is stronger now, u can carry her liao.

sunny OOPPPS haha, i amended it, just in case wahahhaha.

btw hor, breastfeeding also same leh. I wanna stop end of this mth, also got pple say "aiyo try long, 1 yr at least lah" They think easy meh, pump at work is very siong, milk supply keep dropping.

Whether sending your child to infant care, childcare, babysitter, engaging permanent helper or taken care by parents or in-laws even on your own, that depending on the parents priorities.
For me, i choose nanny coz parents and in-laws are old and i need to leave her wif someone when I and hb go on biz trips. Most childcare do not provide such service and I am not comfortable leaving a helpless child wif a permanent helper @ home whereby there is no 3rd party to monitor.
I always say to those tat ask for my opinion to start off by setting your priorities clearly so that it is much easier to make a decision this way.

dor yes, infant care or childcare problem is if need to go for a trip or run some impt errands on weekend, then a bit mafan got to find help. My hubby and i wanted to go bangkok to pray as im lucky to not lost my child during my trip there last yr back with a super diarrhea. Now i dunno whether to bring my girl along... she so young or leave her at my mom house, but she has never taken care by my mom before.. so aiyo dunno how.

i think take care by who is not impt, our child most impt grow well under our supervision hoho, and a lot of things in life cannot be totally control la, fated..

ivy,
good to hold your trip to a later stage since now BKK is quite 'luan'. If u dun mind i can chk wif my nanny see if she's able to take care for u when bth of u r away. At least during the day there's my gal to accompany and play wif wont feel so lonely.
i was quite worried when my gal gotta stay overnite at my nanny's plc for the 1st time. Luckily she's alrite maybe there r more pple in the house bah. she even dun wanna follow my hb back home in the nite and prefers to stay wif her nanny. Like u, my gal has never stay overnite at my parents and in-laws plc.

dor, ur nanny can take care a few days time ar?? ya am holding the bkk trip, i scare kanna airport close, cannot come home to see my girl. If bring her there also scare so young, air so polluted, or kanna kidnap. (my sis keep telling me kanna kidnap and sell as beggars...)

ivy,
when and how many days r u looking at? i'll need to ask her and if she's ok u can pay her a visit to see if u r comfortable to leave your child wif her.

dor,
i havent decide yet, the situation in bkk is really horrible. My mom also say the weather is bad, why not wait till near end of the yr, she say my girl will be bigger if i wanna bring her along, and if dun wanna bring her, she can help take care too cos she probably can walk ......... well...... sigh... so i think i will skip june plan and maybe wait till sept onwards when its not so hot.

Ivy, I think bkk really isn't good to go now. Situation not good.

Gals, kids do fall sick and yes more often in childcare or even if new in school unless they have an older sibling who expose them to all the bugs. Will take them about 6 mths to build immune system. Have gone through this stage but don't worry ur kid will grow stronger from it. Just trying for mommy. Sunny be strong.

Holiday programmes
Anyone sending kid to one of those programmes? Am looking out and seeing what is good out there.

My son has HFMD. Well, kind of expected. So now, two down though my daughter is on the road to recovery. Hopefully my son's will be a mild one too. So far he hasn't been complaining about anything, appetite still reasonable and he's taking fluids well.

Char, not giving yoghurt at the moment as my daughter's on antibiotics (and now, so is my son). Will start giving yoghurt when she completes the course. I allow her 100 plus once a day, just a small cup (something like 20ml!!), but that makes her happy. Haha!

Holiday prog - YKids has an interesting "Globetrotting" in June. Think it's for 4 -7 yrs old. They go round "visiting" different countries, learning the language, culture etc. Pats Schoolhouse did that a few years back when I was teaching there. There's another programme for 3 - 6 (I think), a cooking one.

j_foo,
oh ya, good bacteria can't mix with antibiotics. hope both your kiddos get well real soon. you take care.

How strange, I was googling on HFMD and found out that because it's a viral infection, antibiotics won't help, why then did the doc at the clinic prescribe antibiotics? Both kids don't have any other issues except what's associated with HFMD. Hmm...must check with my doc friend...

By the way, any kids going for the Cold Storage Kids Run? Dor, your girl going right? Must collect race pack for the kids this weekend, all the way at EXPO, sigh, so far compared to last year's Utd Sq, haha!

j_foo,
Hope both your children recover soon too!

U tell me.....Expo is real far guess United Sq can't accommodate their activities hence shifted to Expo. I can collect the race kits on your behalf if u r not able to go, jus lemme know the details.

hi mummies

im back to work full time nw and leaves my 20mths gal with my mum nw. gal is not adapting yet and keep looking for me when im working. keep asking my mum to bring her out to look for me.. keep crying when she cant find me. even doesnt want to go home until she sees me. when my mum wan to bring her home, she will keep crying.. aiyo.. heart pain.

I tot of letting her to attend 2hr playgroup so tat she wont miss me so much and can play with other children. I wonder will tat helps? she used to attend playgroup before im working, and she is always happy to go school.

morning mummies,
im stopping breastfeeding soon, eh how do i know what formula is a better choice???

rirenn,
i think it's a good idea to put her at playgroup so she dun get too bored at home all day.
happy.gif

ivy,
just try a few brands and see how? you can even call up the company for samples. there is no one brand that is the best or better one. my gal is on friso after trying a few "better" brands cos most of them cause her to have quite bad constipation. jus give her a brand that suits her, that's more important.
happy.gif

char,
my PD gave me S-26, dumex call me that will send me 1 thin. So how i know if my girl is suitable for that brand? If not suitable will have constipation ar??

Mummies,
Any good TMC to recommend in typ area? my gal's loose her appetite recently and feel like vomiting not sure what happen. I suspect is due to her cough & flu but previously she doesn’t have this symptom at all hence now quite worried.

ivy,
my gal tried a few brand Similac soy milk (by abbott) and Enfa (by mealjohnson). She has diarrhea after taking cows milk hence the nutritionist advice to switch to soy milk instead. Now she's 3yo+ and is taking Pedisure, abbott (very siong for us). =P

Hey Ivy,i thk will dropped by the ctr this sat and ask for more info ba..anw,will be in waiting list le..don know wen can get it...
sad.gif

Oh Dor,u nanny can help tk care over nite, even for few days some more?how much she charge then?btw,i hv not ask my nanny can help tk care on sat or sun, if i got dinner to attend or not..don kow shall pay her how much le...

BTW, my boy recovered from "false measle"hehe...
but yesterday brought him visit dr. jonathan chan,coz he diarrhea, but seems this morning after tk the med,feel better liao le..and stop diarrhea le...hehe...happy for that...:p

newmummy,
ur baby how old? childcare or infant care? i know infant care got to wait very long.

Dor,
Got it, so i got to look out for diarrhea, constipation... so i give her 1 formula feed to begin with? Other feeds breastmilk?

newmummy08,
Yes was made known to her specifically and she's fine wif that. Depending on the no. of nites usually I pay a lump sum of $50-100. Most nanny shld be able to accommodate such request you may wanna chk wif her.

(2nd request)
Mummies,
I'd just rx'd a mail fm my gal's Kindy as they are oganising a 1 day workshop on Early Childhood Education.
Does any mummies attend similar workshop like the abv mentioned before and do you find it useful? Would appreciate to hear some feedback.

ivy,
ya try out 1 formula first. My gal took Enfa (provided by Raffles Hosp) when she's 2mths old coz my supply is low. Subsequently she switch to similac soy milk and now peidsure suppose to be less in lactose.

dor,
woah pediasure very ex wor, can imagine how siong it is for you. why not try other brands that's soy based?

ivy,
diarrhoea is another cause as in dor's case. look out not only for constipation, diarrhoea but also rashes which is also a form of allergy to cow's milk. i guess you can try 1 feed of FM and BM for the rest bah. if no reaction then can slowly intro another FM feed the next day i think. maybe other mummies have other suggestions?

newmummy... think jfoo's description will giv u a v gd pic of HFMD.

jfoo... sorrie to hear both your kiddos down! my sis elder ger oso kena twice, but heard frm her tat other than the initial 2 days of discomfort, she was pretty alright once the fever wears off. but its the getting her to eat aft tat tat is the prob. dun worrie, both your kids will recover in time for your trip, plus build immmunity! think u better worrie more for the ash! hehe...

dor... my sis brings her gers to the chinese doc below my flat, @ blk 94. our family has seen him since i was young, my sis's ger also sees him for poor appetite. apparently, its "heat binded inside tummy" (direct translation la). their num is 62513089. its a father and son team now. father has been ard longer so has more "patients" but i myself see the son to cut the Q, plus he speaks english. hehe... or u can also try EYS clinic @ blk 79??

there is actually another soy milk, mamil soy. cheaper than isomil and pediasure.

Char,
Thanks for your recommendation.

I intend to switch back to Gain for 3yo and abv however, i just 4 big cans of pediasure (on sale @ guardian ) hence gotta wait...

Are,
Thanks. I'll gv them a call. Apparently this medical hall quite popular (if its the same as my nanny's & Char's recommnedation) also ard your area. My nanny said there's only 1 at the blk but she dun noe waz the blk no. hee!

Hi Ivy,my boy now 14 mths this coming 18/5.So he will join child care,but don know my first skool got play group?might nd try up playgroup,but don know nany can help bring him there and back to ehr hse or not le, as play group nirmally only couple of hr,rite?
the childcare also vy long Q de,not only infant care ba,thk infant care,nt evyer ctr got this,so long Q ba...

Dor,ya,may chk up with nanny again ba,but so afr no any dinner need to attend yet..hehe...but overnite wise,don know she can or not le,coz i really thkto go tour with hubby lo,even short trip to msia also ok lo..since pregnant till now already no time go le.b4 tat me every yr sure go tour one le...sobsob..
Oh ya,do u know near our nanny blk there,got 1childcare ctr?coz wen i bring my boy2nanny hse,saw quite a number of mummies bring their kids with uniform walk towards that blks le..do u know?

Hi are,ya lo,heard wat jfoo description on FHMD, got a clear pic liao...:p
thx ya, are and jfoo~!:p

newmummy08,
yes my gal was in that ccc. however, I wont recommend.
i think both of u will miss your son when u guys go for hols hee! u may not experience it now till u r away fm him.

newmummy, infant care till 18mths. So you still got 4-5mths to wait, i tink can wait lah. My niece in first skool last time, i find not too bad, but my mom of cos say the food not nice lah, my niece say tasteless lah haha, but i guess they dun season the food much bah. For health sake.

Hey Dor, when are you going to Expo to collect the race pack? Think I have to trouble you to collect on my behalf, will need to pass you the print-out slips...Let me know would be a good time to meet and pass you the forms. By the way, which part of TPY do you stay at?

My son's HFM is pretty bad, or at least he's taking it pretty badly. To be honest, I don't think his ulcers look as bad a my daughter's (hers wasn't that bad to start with) but he's groaning all the time! However his fever is higher than my daughter's, have to give suppository at night so that his fever can be under control. He's refusing milk and it takes a LONG time to coax him to eat and drink, test of patience! I guess the female species really do have a higher pain tolerance huh? Haha!

Ivy
Have to try a few brands then see if she likes it.
I just bought Similac for my 9mths old son, unfortunately he rejected.
Still prefer my breasts.

Dor
Could it due to gastric/stomach flu?
Or indigestion? Better see a doctor soon.

Char
Soy-based is very expensive.
My girl used to drink Isomil Soy for 1 yr.
Now she is drinking Dumex All-in-One (because she is not eating any vege/fruits, except apples), cheaper too.

Jfoo
Pray that they get well soon.
You also must take good care, catch some rest as possible

Are
Actually we should be thankful that there are more and more childcare centres in SG, to assist the working parents to take care/to teach the little ones.
Most important, the children enjoy learning, school teachers must apply "LOVE and PATIENT" to guide and teach.
When a child enjoys, he learns happily and successfully!

Re: Building immune system
Once my PD shared, let the kids be "kampong kids" and not necessary to give any supplements/vitamins.
Now that I have 2 children, I'm more relaxed towards #2 too.

High five precious! I super relax with no2... Haha.

My no1 went thru infantcare, then nanny then now back to fullday cc. Well, he did went thru a sickly period but it will be over!
happy.gif

Actually like giving organic food.. I won't give ONLY organic.. End up next time can't take outside food how? :p. So best is moderation bah
happy.gif

j_foo,
thnx for sharing the symptoms of hfmd. my gal told me that her mouth was painful so i looked around n saw 1 small ulcer but she doesn't have any fever so far. however the pass 2 days her appetite has been poor and rejected dinner. i noticed that she's starting to develop phlegm and was coughing till vomited. hopefully it's just heatiness/flu and not hfmd.

dor,
i just remembered a fren who is a clinic asst gave me a few samples of Grow. she said it is suitable for lactose intolerant. if u want i can pass you a few pkts to try but they're all chocolate flavour.

precious,
how about trying nan for your boy. a fren of mine tried a few brands and found nan's taste and consistency to be quite close to BM.

j_foo,
Sure i'll PM for details.

Precious,
i went EYS ystd evening, the lady practioner says is norm for this symtom as she's having cough & flu.
The charges r higher then GP hee! Let see how she's adapting to the chinese med.

Char,
Thanks for the offer, i had samples of those too (choc flavour as well) yet to let her try since she's hving cough. However, am not aware that Grow is low in lactose thanks for highlighting and i may just switch to GROW.

precious,
think should have bah. u try to call the company? think should be under nestle. meantime i'll help you to ask my fren if she has samples of nan for your boy's age. he's 9mo?

precious

have under brand nestle

childcare/ playgroup

for me i think that the earlier that children get to mix around its good! even if they do tend to fall ill(better for their immune in the long run). its good for them. also i don think that every time that they fall sick need to go to the pd. that is so exp(also do not feel that meds need to be given at once if they fall sick). can ask pd what is the norm to give for the common symptoms and get from pharmacy. better if can go without meds let their body build the immunity. i salute all jap moms! but then i do agree with their logic.

then again its all individual! some babies need more care! haha just my 2 cents worth!

jfoo... maybe didi saw wat jiejie can get away w for being sick, so decided to up the level! hehe... my sis's 2nd oso does tat sometimes. :p

to all bakerzin cake lovers, there are having a promo now for 3 choc cakes. till tmr 9 may oni. dun miss it!

newmummy... np. i oso v worried abt HFMD cos dun wan to still go sch and pass to others.

dor... yes, the medical hall v popular one. but oni open till 6pm i think, so prob EYS more convenient for you. hope ah ger responds well. my sis's gers actually like chinese med so at least she dun hv to fret how to force them to drink! takes longer, but hopefully kills the "roots".

ivy... my sis's gers all on NAN since young also. now got NAN3, so can "extend" same line for longer, she says. plus, it is also cheaper than similac. : ) isabella still waking up @ nite?

Are, yes Bella still waking up at least once a night. Recently poo so often n I wonder if it's diarrhea.

ivy, jus check whether it's watery. If not, it normal. Sometimes they just have super good digesetion.

precious, haven't contacted u for a long time. How's everything coming along?

June is coming. Are you moms keen to meet up again after the flu bug blows over? Finally I get a break from work! Hardly have time to catch up with you gals.

hey mummies... i am clearing my hse again. do let me noe if you interested in any item. tpy mummies sure got discount lah! :p

samsung DVD theater system
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449183/3956743.html?1273389605

{are} WTS 2 x Pureen Dry 5 Premium XXL
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449183/3956691.html?1273388444

{are} A pampering spa treat at a steal!!
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449183/3954789.html?1273384620

{are} WTS Pooh & frens mug set w spoon & cover
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449183/3954749.html?1273384603

{are} WTS BN Disney learning library board books
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449183/3954721.html?1273384571

{are} WTS BN Vtech V.SMILE Motion plus FREE game
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449183/3954694.html?1273384557

ivy... like wat babyship says, the more impt is the consistency. frequency is ok cos everyone has a diff pattern. IFC staff more busi oni. hehe... maybe will change also when you intro her to other milk.

Back