To recommend Confinement Nanny/ Lady: Auntie Lixiang / Yap Lay Hiang

Libbie

Dear mummies/ mummies to be,

I have just completed my 42 days of confinement with my confinement nanny Auntie Lixiang from Muar and now I called her back to help me with taking care of my son even though it's after the confinement period.

I must say my family is very well taken care by Auntie LiXiang. She's our super great helper! With her calm and patient composure, she's able to handle both the taking care of my son and cooking plus tidying the house all within the stipulated hours as I hired her for Day only. We got along so well because of her good temperament that we even treated her like our own mother. Her sincere care and concerns outflow not only to our son, also to me and even to my hubby and daughter.

Some of her lovely deeds:
1) When she saw that I rushed to BF my son right after shower without drying my hair, she immediately climbed unto my bed and use the towel to dry my hair.. I nearly melted in comfort and bliss..
2) When my hubby was away for phototaking assignment, she even helped to take care of my toddler daughter by taking her down for a play in the playground while me and my baby were still asleep.
3) She took on to my request for certain food and readily cook them out after hearing once from me on how to cook it..
4) Observe my son's changes and suggest follow up actions to me

Auntie Lixiang can be traditional but she doesn't stress it on me to follow. Most importantly, she doesn't need me to tell her what to do for household chores, she just see what is needed and did them willingly with her full initiative.

We hope many mummies can be blessed by her so here is her contact details.

Name: Yap Lay Hiang, Auntie Li Xiang
Tel: 81172302

Cheers
Carol

Attachments

• 20150830_00001-2.jpg
    20150830_00001-2.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 224
  • 20150830_00004-2.jpg
    20150830_00004-2.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 218

I got her from agent at 2600 but my suggestion is for you to contact her directly to discuss. She's currently in Singapore hence you can contact her on SG number. She doesn't on her SG number when back in Muar. ;)

Hi
My suggestion is for you to contact her directly. Cos anymore explanation, it will be seen like I'm her agent or daughter which obviously I'm not.

One thing good about Auntie Li Xiang is, she just cant stop to rest. We do not need to tell her much and she will observe n do accordingly. Be nice to her, she will reciprocate back. I missed her so much after my confinement that I hire her back freelance after 1 week break. Lol

Back