Texture of Enfagrow 3

mushlet

Hi,

Recently, i bought a tin of 900g Enfagrow 3 from local medical shop, the texture of the powder is slightly yellowish and not in smooth consistently.

I also bought a tin of 1.8kg Enfagrow 3 from an online shop, but the texture of the powder is whiter and has a smooth consistently.

Both tins packaging is the same as those that sell in local supermarkets.

Any parents experiences this before? What is the texture like for those tins selling in local supermarket? Can share with me? Will there by any chance the products are from Malaysia (even though the packaging is in English)?

TIA

Hi , you can see the where the product is manufactured on the tin it should be Netherlands. Ive bought Malaysia one before and it is indeed yellow and not so smooth texture.

I experienced the same thing with my 900g Enfagrow 3 tin which i bought in a medical shop. Seems lumpy the powder.
Perhaps is batch problem.

I also bought the 1.8kg from same shop and powder is smoother, seems more normal.. From then on i always buy the 1.8kg tin instead.

M'sia texture is thiner than SG texture.

My son dun like SG texture and he complains got SMELL .... so boh pian, we been buyg from M'sia by cartons every 6months .

Hi hi,

Yes yes,,, ive also bought few tin of Enfagrow 3 from msia, the powder indeed yellow and not so smooth texture, and have to compare bought from local the powder is more whiter leh.. :S

Back