Symptoms during 2WW (IVF)

pinkpony

Hi ladies, would like to know if any of you had any symptoms when you had a BFP??

And also during the 2WW what are you sleeping positions after ET? What food to eat? Any do or don’t?

Did you bed rest almost 24/7?

Hi ladies, would like to know if any of you had any symptoms when you had a BFP??

And also during the 2WW what are you sleeping positions after ET? What food to eat? Any do or don’t?

Did you bed rest almost 24/7?

I had swollen gums, and felt so self consious that I have bad breath however, no one seem to noticed it. It could also be my heighten sense of smell and taste. At the same time, sore boobs and lethargic in general.

Try a slice pineapple (with core) 1-5 DPO, I think that might help! and fresh tomatoes!

*Babydust to you~

I had swollen gums, and felt so self consious that I have bad breath however, no one seem to noticed it. It could also be my heighten sense of smell and taste. At the same time, sore boobs and lethargic in general.

Try a slice pineapple (with core) 1-5 DPO, I think that might help! and fresh tomatoes!

*Babydust to you~

Thanks for the info! Did you bed rest 24/7? And how was your sleeping positions? What is best? I am feeling sore boobs now too. Never hated my boobs so much before, it’s super painful.

Thanks for the info! Did you bed rest 24/7? And how was your sleeping positions? What is best? I am feeling sore boobs now too. Never hated my boobs so much before, it’s super painful.

I went on with my regular routine, work, yoga, normal sleep and all. Other than that, just careful to avoid cold and raw food/drinks. Just got a positive on 13 DPO, good luck to you!

I went on with my regular routine, work, yoga, normal sleep and all. Other than that, just careful to avoid cold and raw food/drinks. Just got a positive on 13 DPO, good luck to you!

Thank you! And congrats! Hoping for the best right now

Reactions: Abb

Back