Symptoms before tested positive other than missed periods

MkJy

Hi, what are your symptoms before you all decided to test and get a bfp? I have been having a tight pulling sensation on my tummy and occasionally cramps and super craving for certain foods since Tues and now I am at cycle day 25. Just wondering what are your symptoms, don't wanna get my hopes up.

I will measure my temp every morning b4 i get off my bed, if the temp go high on my menses day i will test, so far is very accurate. Another is will feel very warm on the day

I will measure my temp every morning b4 i get off my bed, if the temp go high on my menses day i will test, so far is very accurate. Another is will feel very warm on the day

I don't dare to test cos scared get negative, but my cravings and tummy pulling is very weird, never experience the tummy pulling the past cycles.

And also I don't get much CM so I dunno if I should do a test. How is your CM like sorry if TMI.

I don't dare to test cos scared get negative, but my cravings and tummy pulling is very weird, never experience the tummy pulling the past cycles.

If you are not comfortable to POAS to avoid disappointment, then don’t force yourself. After all, you’re only at CD25. Still very early. Just wait for the symptoms to be more significant or when your period is late for more than at least a week. No point stressing over this. The last thing you want now is high level of cortisol hormone in your bloodstream. All the best!

If you are not comfortable to POAS to avoid disappointment, then don’t force yourself. After all, you’re only at CD25. Still very early. Just wait for the symptoms to be more significant or when your period is late for more than at least a week. No point stressing over this. The last thing you want now is high level of cortisol hormone in your bloodstream. All the best!
Yup will do, just wanna find out what are your all the symptoms before u decided to test

I think, and most websites say, the best symptom to test is a missed period. Just try to distract urself during the tww since there’s nothing u can do while waiting and over guessing makes you anxious. All the best!

For me before I noticed my missed period, I noticed that my smell and taste have changed. Suddenly I didn't feel like eating my favorite food :D

I had nightsweats for a few nights, woke up soaking wet before my missed period. Apparently it was due to the increased of hormones. I thought i was so sick.. turns out i was pregnant then

Back