Support group - Miscarriages

try to snack in between meals, you feeling nausea right? that is a good sign
Drink water to keep hydrated.
Feel so bad cos cannot eat.
I was thinking go back quit aft my HL n i told myself since i feel so torture working in current co for these two years no need to force to continue working there n can always find new job if everything goes well aft confinement.
I can only say working in dept which without chinese is not easy cos anything happen no one seem to be there to cover me n even on HL my this malay col still want me to do monthly billing myself when i was on HL i don even know start from where.
I really feel that when we r sick time we can really c who is helping or trying to spoilt ppl.

Yesterday was my week 18 day 3 and also the day i said goodbye to my bb.

For don't know what reason, my water bag dropped out of sudden and i can feel it is trying to come out of my body.

Went kkh 24hr clinic, they tried to hear for heartbeat but couldn't, so they decide to examine thru below. Halfway thru, water bag burst and i was admitted. Been losing alot of blood. Last night 8plus, i can feel blood clots coming out and so asked for nurses, that is also when my bb slipped out. Continue to bleed and finally stopped after my placenta was slipped out eventually.

In a few hrs time, i will be going for a small op to wash out the remaining blood clot.

Really a very hard process to go thru this painful period.

We had been married for 3 years. Failed trying naturally and finally succeed during my 1st ivf. Too bad our fate with the bb had ended.

Hope i can get it over soon and start trying again.

Any idea how long do i need to recover to starts trying again? Be it naturally or go for my next ivf. I still have 1 frozen blast.

Meiling, sorry to hear about your loss. You must be very heartbroken now, I been through many years of ttc, IUIs and 2 mcs. I understand the journey is tough.

Though you may feel anxiety to start again, but you must take care of your health first. Strengthen the foundation first before trying again, this is better for the long run. Usually gynae and tcm may give green light to start again in about 1-3 month after first AF report, its depends on individual body condition. When hormones returns to normal, then its good to start the journey again.

Take care!

I don't know how many are like me. After this time mc I'm abit scare of getting pregnant. Very scare mc again :(

Today I got a Malay lady to jamu massage for me. She said my womb is very low so she helpe to push up. She said maybe this is y I got mc so early.

I don't know how many of u are seeing dr chan at marine parade but previously while I'm ttc I was seeing him. I'm kind of lost my trust for him. Now seeing another tcm.

Hi Meiling, sorry to hear abt ur loss. It must hv been devasting and dramatic for u and ur hb. Take ur time to grieve, let it out, recuperate ur body well and I'm sure ur rainbow bb will follow very soon!
Even thou it has been sometimes alr but still can't help grieving at times at my lost. Really envious and jealous of preg woman so recently so many posts on Fann Wong's pregnancy. It like we have been so near to our desires but being drawn away so far... I can only pray for peace at heart and that we can all hv healthy pregancy.

I don't know how many are like me. After this time mc I'm abit scare of getting pregnant. Very scare mc again :(

Today I got a Malay lady to jamu massage for me. She said my womb is very low so she helpe to push up. She said maybe this is y I got mc so early.

I don't know how many of u are seeing dr chan at marine parade but previously while I'm ttc I was seeing him. I'm kind of lost my trust for him. Now seeing another tcm.
Why do u say u lost ur trust on him? Tcm aso can't perform miracle I feel. It's all abt fate I feel. I used yo See him but the queue is killing so I switch..

Why do u say u lost ur trust on him? Tcm aso can't perform miracle I feel. It's all abt fate I feel. I used yo See him but the queue is killing so I switch..

Maybe he does work to many. During 2012 I saw him for 2 months and he told me I can't concieve that easily. And with just 1 try we concieve our #1. I assume is his medication that work. So this year while we ttc again I decided to see him. During the 1st month medication I didn't finish. In fact I ate only one instead of the 3 packs that he gave me. The 2nd time when I see him he said that my body absorb well. This is my first doubt. After I found out I got pregnant I went to see him the following week. That is the day I mc, actually I mc few hours after I see him. I don't know why he didn't manage to see that my pregnancy is unstable or what. I just blame it on myself. Ya the queue is bad.

Any tcm to recommend in the east or north east?

Oic, I find his herbs not cheap if I compared w tsb. Tsb an tai yao is ard $18.50 per pack n consultation is $25. Depends on the next schedule appt date, usually tsb will prescribe ard 4-5 packs to last till next appt.

Don't be scared. I mc 5 times but nvr give up and don't even have number one yet. Now carrying one hopefully this will be #1.

From ur stories sound a bit unreliable. But my friends hubby sperm count increase after taking his meds. I know dr su can tell my previous pregnancy wasn't strong and indeed it was chem. but she is at Bukit Batok. And queue also quite long.

Hinall I m not sure if im welcome here as mine is not a miscarriage but a stillbirth. Lost my daughter at 28 weeks as her heart stopped. Had to induce for 4 days before I managed to dilate and deliver her.she was silent when she came into the world amidst the cries of other babies in the labour ward. Most heartbreaking is to give her to the nurses knowing that it is goodbye forever. Cremated her and her urn is with us now.

Hinall I m not sure if im welcome here as mine is not a miscarriage but a stillbirth. Lost my daughter at 28 weeks as her heart stopped. Had to induce for 4 days before I managed to dilate and deliver her.she was silent when she came into the world amidst the cries of other babies in the labour ward. Most heartbreaking is to give her to the nurses knowing that it is goodbye forever. Cremated her and her urn is with us now.
So sorry to see ur post. We hate to see new comers. I don't know what else to say. Ur little angel is in heaven now. Pls take care and have a good confinement. *hugs*

Sorry to hear that. Its ok, you can always talk to us here. Its better to rant it out then to keep it to yourself. I felt sad reading your post. Hope you had a good closure and take good care of your health.

meilingg & lazybee85: sry to hear abt ur loss... do take care and most importantly to nurse bk ur health first before embarking on the next TTC journey....

Give a hope & J Yap: do rest well and eat well.... anxiety is nt good for health.... do relax (I noe it might be difficult nt to worry) and hv some faith in ur lil ones...

squarebox: yes I do hv the same kind of fear like u in the past... but I keep telling myself tat I need to walk out of this fear and tiao my body better for the next pregnancy... trust tat God will provide everything once we r ready again... tats y I do admire the courage and perseverance of those ladies who hv recurrent m/c... their fighting spirit will eventually paid off with rainbow babies in their arms...

Hi fifteenmay, sorry to hear abt ur loss... it muz be heart wrenching and devastating for u and ur family... do recuperate well and hope u can recover soon both physically and emotionally....

Thank you all for your posts. It has only been 2 weeks since my girl left us so emotions are still pretty raw now esp my si just gave birth to a baby girl 1 week after my girls cremation. No idea how to face this girl in future knowing tt my little girl would have been the same age. Now still got confinement as excuse. Its been really emotional since week 13 when our oscar test came back high risk for t18. Since then we had bad news abt her health til 28 w when her heart structures collapsed. I know she is in a better place now but it hurts like hell that after 4 days of labour I have no child in my arms. The pain will nbr go away til we meet again.

Don't be scared. I mc 5 times but nvr give up and don't even have number one yet. Now carrying one hopefully this will be #1.

From ur stories sound a bit unreliable. But my friends hubby sperm count increase after taking his meds. I know dr su can tell my previous pregnancy wasn't strong and indeed it was chem. but she is at Bukit Batok. And queue also quite long.

U are very strong. I hope I can overcome this soon.

Thank you all for your posts. It has only been 2 weeks since my girl left us so emotions are still pretty raw now esp my si just gave birth to a baby girl 1 week after my girls cremation. No idea how to face this girl in future knowing tt my little girl would have been the same age. Now still got confinement as excuse. Its been really emotional since week 13 when our oscar test came back high risk for t18. Since then we had bad news abt her health til 28 w when her heart structures collapsed. I know she is in a better place now but it hurts like hell that after 4 days of labour I have no child in my arms. The pain will nbr go away til we meet again.

I'm so sorry about your loss. Is really too much for anyone to handle. I don't know how to console people because I'm bad in it. All I can say is pray hard and leave your sorrow to God. As much as u need support and a listening ear don't forget that ur hubby needs them too. Stay strong for each other.

It is indeed not easy. I know the feeling as my sis just give birth to my niece in this year jan when my recurrent mc on last year aug n dec otherwise our bb will be same age. At 1st i really scare n avoid to c my sis n niece i even skipped this year cny to overseas as my sis on confinement at my mum place.

What we need is time n we will be better slowly. Take good care of urself. Jiayou :)

I'm very sorry for your loss hugz... Take care and be strong!!

My dear, it's heartbreaking to hear abt your loss I can't even imagine the sorrow you and your hubby must be going through even till now. It's too much to bear.... cry all u want and just nuah in bed all day if u need to. It takes a lot of time to grieve and it's a painful process. But you will get through this. I come to this forum to let my heart out even in the middle of the night and it makes me feel better. Hope u can find your way of grieving and we are all here for you too!

Hi squarebox, I am also seeing Mr Chan from Marine Parade. Why did you lose your trust? I am suspecting that my polyp is due to taking his medicine, now very scared to go back to him again.

Hi fifteenmay, really sorry to hear about your lost. There is no words that will comfort you. However, I am sure your girl is in a better place and I am sure she will bless you in heaven. Keep her close to your heart. Take your time and recover. The pain and emotions will linger around for a while but remember you have your love ones around you. Recover and stay strong for them.

I know what you are going through, I been there before. When I lost my first baby, I was pregnant together with my 2 SILs. Both their babies are healthy now, I adored them but cannot help feeling sad at times, knowing that my angel was a few weeks apart from them.

Stay strong, my dear!

Hi squarebox, I am also seeing Mr Chan from Marine Parade. Why did you lose your trust? I am suspecting that my polyp is due to taking his medicine, now very scared to go back to him again.

Now I'm seeing a normal tcm which I visit for many years for cough and some illness. She is give more gentle medicine but powder form.

Actually I already explain y I lose my trust in dr chan to dolly gal. Let me copy n paste so that I won't miss it

"Maybe he does work to many. During 2012 I saw him for 2 months and he told me I can't concieve that easily. And with just 1 try we concieve our #1. I assume is his medication that work. So this year while we ttc again I decided to see him. During the 1st month medication I didn't finish. In fact I ate only one instead of the 3 packs that he gave me. The 2nd time when I see him he said that my body absorb well. This is my first doubt. After I found out I got pregnant I went to see him the following week. That is the day I mc, actually I mc few hours after I see him. I don't know why he didn't manage to see that my pregnancy is unstable or what. I just blame it on myself. Ya the queue is bad."

And also after seeing him this time round my monthly menses is delay for a few days. I suspect his medicine is too strong. So may not be suitable for everyone.

I tear as I read ur story and how much u hv gone throu this ordeal. No words can pacify ur broken heart. We can only keep praying that miracles do happen and only God can mend our broken heart. We will all hv healthy baby/ babies soon!
Everything in its time!

Hi squarebox, thanks for your explanation and sharing with me.

For my case, I start taking his medicine after I had my DnC, I felt that my body is stronger but don't know why 1 month after my DnC, I went for another scan and found this polyp. He did admit that the chinese medicine maybe too strong and trigger the growth of polyp. Or maybe it was there but my 1st gynea didn't manage to scan it but the 2nd gynea saw it.

Can I ask, so is there any regular herbal that is milder but can also keep our body strong without taking those strong medication from TCM? Or should I just change a TCM? Problem is that I don't know what Mr Chan gave me also. Dilemma.

Chew Sok Koon

When u say stronger what do u mean? In terms of preparing the body for ttc or general overall well being? Are u still with dr chan?

Fifteenmay, sorry to hear abt ur loss, it's really too heartbreaking to lose ur precious at that stage, mus take gd care of ur health realli. Do tok to us anytime u need to, dun hold back ur sorrows back k, do cry out loud if u need to, u will feel beta after letting out I believe.

Chew Sok Koon

When u say stronger what do u mean? In terms of preparing the body for ttc or general overall well being? Are u still with dr chan?

I mean in general overall well being.

I would usually feel tired, dizzy and sick easily. Maybe that is why the recent m/c. But after taking his medicine, I feel that my "qi" is better and does not feel sick easily. I am still with Dr Chan until when I found out I have polyp and I went back to him and that is where he mentioned that the polyp may be due to the medicine that he gave me. He told me to remove the polyp and go back to him after I recover. That is why I am in dilemma now to continue him or not to take Chinese medicine at all.

If I have doubt I won't go back to the doc again. There is so many doc around. Popular one doesn't mean will suit u. Look around. U can consider EYS if u have no idea who to go to. Let other doc take a look and see what they say.

Meilingg, I'm so sorry for your lost. I know it is very hard to accept especially everything look normal for u. Pls take care urself and come back another time.. Hug hug..

Fifteenmay, so sorry for ur loss, it is really a heartbreaking moment..hope that time can cure.. Pls take care..

Hi Ladies, I just went for another gynecologist scan and confirm that I have to do Hysteroscopy to remove the polyp and will be done after my next menses clears. And this doc recommends to rest another two months after the surgery before trying again. By then, it will be 6 months after MC. I can't wait to try again. But all these waiting, it is really pushing our patience to the limits.

hi hopeful_mum, nice to hear from you, your words of encouragement and posiive attition. Been eading your post since last jun.

hi other ladies, i used to go to tmc a marina parade, queue for average 3-4 hrs, the comments is alwas yourbody absorb well. Once he predicted i was goint to be preg, the day my mense came. very costly if i compare to the amk tmc. once i had mc went to him, he pulse that my body is god ready to get preg then i told him i just had a mc, he asked why ddnt i informed upfront. i was curious what his consultation wld be after pulse. That was when i decided that mayb what works for other doesnt work for me. i stop goin after a year plus.

Best to keep fit and stay healthy, anything else is a bonus. But, that wouldnt stop me for having a bb.

hi hopeful_mum, nice to hear from you, your words of encouragement and posiive attition. Been eading your post since last jun.

hi other ladies, i used to go to tmc a marina parade, queue for average 3-4 hrs, the comments is alwas yourbody absorb well. Once he predicted i was goint to be preg, the day my mense came. very costly if i compare to the amk tmc. once i had mc went to him, he pulse that my body is god ready to get preg then i told him i just had a mc, he asked why ddnt i informed upfront. i was curious what his consultation wld be after pulse. That was when i decided that mayb what works for other doesnt work for me. i stop goin after a year plus.

Best to keep fit and stay healthy, anything else is a bonus. But, that wouldnt stop me for having a bb.
thanks babe. how are u doing?
good to find a tcm that suits u. my friend recommended me to go dr zou, but i find it very far. if u think the marine parade one is no longer good then go and try others.

u are right most imptly, we are fit and healthy, and of coz we keep a positive outlook and hopefully there is a positive return.

Hi Babymilo, thanks for sharing. I stay in Yishun and to go to Marine Parade really take up a lot of time. So that is why I am having some doubts already going back. And plus he told me his medicine may cause the polyp, this give me more doubts as well. Thanks again for sharing your experience.

By the way, Dr Beh Suan Tiong from Thomson Medical seems very patient and nice person. He will be the one doing the Hysteroscopy for me. He is different from the first two gyneas that I went to. He spends time listening and explaining things. The other two seems to be in a rush (probably their clinic is always crowded with people as they are very well-known and popular). Is there any link or website that provide reviews on gyneas?

By the way, Dr Beh Suan Tiong from Thomson Medical seems very patient and nice person. He will be the one doing the Hysteroscopy for me. He is different from the first two gyneas that I went to. He spends time listening and explaining things. The other two seems to be in a rush (probably their clinic is always crowded with people as they are very well-known and popular). Is there any link or website that provide reviews on gyneas?
Hi chew I m seeing dr loh to remove my polyp tomolo....v nervous hee....

Last edited:

Chew, sometimes it takes time for us to find a suitable gynae or tcm. Wat works for me does not mean it will works for u. If u are not comfortable, just switch. As mentioned before gynae I switched 3 times, tcm I tik I See at least 4 before I settle down w tsb...

Back