Support group - Miscarriages

Hi Blessings,

So sorry to hear abt your recent loss...and abt this ridiculous doctor u met..

I lost mine ard April this year. Was under this female gynae - Dr Cordelia Han from Raffles Hospital. She was very very nice and comforting throughout the whole "ordeal"... she kept assuring us, and esp me that it was not my fault... it was God's way of removing something that was not healthy..etc.. even up to the stage when she did the d&c for me.. she was still trying to make me laugh (or stop crying at least)..

You may want to consider her? But am not sure if she is good in high risk pregnancy...

Hi Bingo,

We had our D&C ard the same time if i remember correctly.. my menses has come relatively regularly but the flow has been very little too. So when i went to my gynae for a check up last week, i asked her if it was normal and she says we will have to monitor.. sometimes its the hormones level that is not back to normal..

But in my case, she encouraged me to exercise regularly... sometime abt it being able to help the hormones.. so maybe u want to consider trying too? I am still procrastinating lah.. :p

Hi Blessings,

Sorry to hear your loss. Lot of hugs to you.
Well, not all doctors in KK are like that. If you need to follow up in KK, you might look for Dr. Irene Chua. She was my gynae for my first baby. But she is very popular and the Q for appointment can up to a month. I will have an appointment with her this month. Well, come to other services in KK, yes, they are a bit "cold". I had D&C in KK last year and in Mt.A this year and my boy was hospitalised in KK for 3 days due to asthma 1 week after my recent D&C. I would say mixture of good and bad doctors there depend on your luck. The good can be very good and experience , the less good can be really no good.

Hi Cosybaby,
I have on and off spotting and cramp up to 30 July after my this D&C(5 July). My period just came on 1 August but i think it is due to the medication the doctor gave me to induce my menses to clear the blood clot in womb. The menses is not heavy, normal. My last D&C, my menses only came after 8 week. So, don't worry.

Hi Reineluv,
Thanks for the info. I just went to TCM today. I choose to go to Dr.Tan Kian Sing in Clementi Ave 3 due to other forum feedback( a bit surprise on the outlook of the clinic....a bit old , nearly want to walk away). But anyway, he spent a good 30 minutes to listen to my history and record my condition. Good or no good, i don't know, but he doesn't rush me which make me feel comfortable as compare to JE sinseh. Consultation is SGD30 with medicine for me to "tiu" after menses complete. Anyone here with this sinseh before?

Ling,
My current gynae is Fong yang in paragon, was referred to him by the JE sinseh when i knew my pregnancy.

Hi bibi
Thanks for re-assuring. You ladies made me feel that I am ok. It's just that kinda irritating to keep waiting.
happy.gif

Hi,

can i know roughly how long its take for the whole process for D&C? painful?

yesteday went for my 1st check up, doctor said cant detect bb heartbeat even am already in my 8 weeks pregnancy..

did the blood test and wednesday another blood test again, if hormon not increasing, gonna do D&C ..
sad.gif

Hi Nico
the actual surgery is very fast mabbe abt 20min or so. Just that you need to do a lot of waiting before and after the surgery.

Before it, i need to wait for my cervix to soften (after 2 tablets are inserted) so that it will not be damaged during D&C. After the surgery, I need to wait for the anaesthetics to wear off then i can leave.

So all in all, you will need more than a half day for that. I am nt sure if your case will be different. But really hope there is miracle for you.

I am wondering how come my gynae made such quick decision for me to do D&C the very next day. So far I see from the forum threads, the decision to D&C needs a few more days to confirm leh..
sad.gif

Hi Sther,
My menses came about 5 weeks after D&C. D&C stands for Dilation and curettage. But usually Gynaes called it washing, that's what mine said. It's also the same procedure that's used for abortion if I'm not wrong.

Hi Bingo,
I heard you can go back to your gynae to do a scan nearer to your ovulation date to see if you have eggs?
For me, before the D&C, I have discharge around my ovulation period, that's how I see if I'm ovulating. Now, I don't so I'm not really sure as well. I'm not sure if it's cos of the TCM medicine, but I checked with TCM doctor, she said not everyone will have discharge. The way to see it is either measure your BBT or to get those ovulation test kit.
Though we are not working to get pregnant now, what I wanna do is to understand how my body works during ovulation, so at least I'll know the changes happening to me.
I find that I get bad cramps during around my ovulation period though, not sure if it's a sign.
Sigh!

Hi Blessings,
*hugs* must have been really hard for you to go through 2 losses at 1 go. I had cramps about 4 or 5 days after my D&C, the nurses asked me to go back to Raffles to have a look.

Personally, I'll go for a more professional gynae to minimise the risk of High Risks rather than at a facility good for high risks pregnancies. You know what I mean?

There are a lot of Gynaes who are good and professional as well. Like Chatty, I was also from Raffles and I actually had a good experience, of course, it's not something I want to go through. I think having a good team of doctors and nurses are more important than anything else.

I heard TMC is good to, well, take your time to look around ok. So far, even though I was delivered in KK, I always see complaints about their nurses and docs, that's why KK was not in my list.

Have u tried considering complaining about the gynae as well? I would if I were you. Btw, my friend goes to the head of fertility dept in KK, not sure his name, but she said he is good. If you still want to remain in KK, I can check for you?

Hi Bibi,

Yah i heard about him, and he was my 1st choice too. But I called the clinic and the guy said Doc is not in and slammed my phone. Do let me know if he is good? How often do you have to go back to him?

Hi Nico,

Yah, actually you won't feel anything cos you will be put to sleep. I practically slept for 45 mins after they rolled me out. My hubby said everyone left but I was still sleeping and the nurse kept coming in to see if I was awake.

Hi Cosybaby,
My gynae was very fast too, she wanted me to do asap cos she said if it's unhealthy and it's in the body for too long, it's not good for the body. But she gave me the option to get a 2nd opinion or to wait 1 more week.

I waited for 1 more week, then she wanted me to do 2 days later, then I told her I have work commitment so I delayed it for a dew more days. I think they have seen these cases all the time, so they are very confident about the situation. *hugz*

Girls, I dunno if I'm crazy or what, I kept thinking if I'm still pregnant, the baby is already 6 months old. Sometimes I go back to the Nov10 thread to see the status of the other mummies, sigh.

hugs, nico...

reinluv,
u r not crazy. it's just show how much we miss the little one. time will heal the pain but it will never make us forget "IF the baby is here, she/he will be... ..." IF the baby is here, my tummy will be ... ...". Now I look at those woman with round big tummy with envy and think "how come it seem so easy for you all?" My bb was my 1st, but why it's gone? I used to cry when i think of it. Now i dun but I will still feel sad.

I guess sometimes i jus tot how come my gynae did not gv me time to see if there is miracle for my bb to live again? Or there is other way for revival.

But now it's gone, it's gone. So I will try not to think abt it.

hi chatty, how are you? yes of course i remember you..
happy.gif
I am heading to ivf in sept... don't wanna wait for another few years to get preg.. so hopefully can have bfp....

hi cosybaby, i guess is normal to feel that way, worst i have a coll who got preg the same time as me, so bascially seeing her is like telling me if I am preg my tummy will be this size as well.. haiz.. very xi ku...
well, i am sure we will get over this, it take times to heal and i am still taking baby steps to heal my wound.. let's jiayou..
happy.gif

Hi all,
my close colleague announced her pregnancy recently afer clearing 1st trimester..this is the fifth person in my co. who got preggy..felt a bit lost, happy that she get preggy so easily but also torn that she mentioned her embryo is very strong coz she proudly announced that she overcomes a fall & roller coaster but nothing happened to her bb.. I felt like telling her off.. but dun wanna "po leng shui"..I mean she muz b v v happy...it's her 1st try at ttcing and she got preggy.. life is so unfair.. I kept thinkg about what she said..it's hard to stay together with her but on the other hand she noes nothing about my mc so what she said is not intentional... thats y I felt miserable.. every where I go in my co, can see bumps almost every where...let alone with this close one..

Bingo,
I'm with ivf and failed.. will start my fet once my doc give green light..at this moment I'm tiao~ my body with TCM medicines, accup & multivit.. furthermore my body hormones gone haywired causing me to bleed on alternate wk in July.. so perhaps I might start with Aug menses or Sept's.. hopefully we can b cycle buddy..
happy.gif
btw, which hospital are u with for the ivf?

Hi all,

Its natural for every woman who wants to have children badly to feel this way. I just did my ivf and it fails. When i heard ppl doing ivf and bfp, im trully depressed and envy and always ask why not me who gets to bfp. Sometimes i feel very unlucky. When i got married that time, i thot getting pregnant is very easy since all my frens and my siblings got pregnant after 3 months of marriage. I have been married now and since yet no luck of getting pregnant. Dont know what i have done wrong to deserve this. Hopefully will get stronger soon.

Hi all...

Feeling really sad now.. Juz went to c Dr Chua Yang, and after the scan, she say that no heartbeat and hence she's pretty confirm that it's a miscarriage.

I really can't come to terms with it... Coz on Monday, I went to my regular gynae, and he told me tat he saw some flickering although he's unable to show me... Hence gave me an appt 10days later.. But, I decide to seek a 2nd appt and since I had made appt to c Dr. Chua since i discovered my pregnancy in early July.. So, I thought that juz go along with it... But then.. did i realise tat such bad news will descend upon me...

Juz wondering is there any chance of a mis-diagnosis?....
sad.gif

Thanks Bingo. Yes let's JIA YOU!

For now I am waiting for my body to recuperate. Seems like it's slow process to have only spotting instead of menses.

Piglet, really sorry to hear that and I am sure the ladies here really empathise cos we have been there. I dunno about mis-diagnosis but I guess you have to trust your gynae. If not, mabbe you shd seek another opinion?

Hi Girls,

All of us here are special ... especially strong =)

Piglet, how far along are you? Now what is the option given? Give it a few more days?

Cosybabylove, dont rush into it. Must really make sure your body is recovery. The period will come.. just take a little more time.. =)

Hi Ling,
I'm juz back from the gynae. Confirm no more heartbeat. I'm about 7-8 weeks into the pregnancy. Going for the Extraction Op at Mt A tomorrow... Feeling super down... Tears juz keep flowing...

THe only thing now is to look forward to recovery..

It's our 1st try & 1st pregnancy.. Really sad that it had turn out this way..

piglet
cry just let it out... that was what i did. I tahan at the clinic then when I was alone, I simply let it all out.. It was my first too. I could see my bb's shape. I was 9 weeks with the bb:~~~(

i really noe how sad u r now...
sad.gif
Hugs

Hi ladies, be strong.. i had D & C in August 2009, that was our first baby, and no heartbeat was detected at week 8. Did a mini confinement (just the food, and drink tonic soup & red dates longan drink). Gynae said wait for 3 cycles then try again, so hubby and I planned a trip to Taiwan in Dec 2009, but i concieved in Nov! Was very worried that same thing might happen again, dare not to join the motherhood thread but i stayed in this support group.. getting support from all the wonderful ladies here.

I have given birth to a baby girl on 26th july! Have faith ladies, the darkest moment will soon past and i pray that all of you will be graduating from this thread soon! Jia you ok? Stay positive and take care!

piglet, pat... hugsssssss
sad.gif

miss shann, really thank you for encouraging. my gynae asked me to rest for 2 mths but i was wondering does that mean 2 mths of rest or 2 mths of menses... cos my menses is just spotting.

Hi cosybaby,

Tks!

Still having some cramps here & there.. But, the bleeding has kinda stopped le. Doing a mini-confinement for myself.. As in only drink red dates tea, take confinement food for 2 weeks... Reduce chances of direct wind-blow.. Hubby will oso 'jin bu'.. Coz we feel tat both oso must tiao the body for better chance in future.

Hi ttcbaby, I am with kkivf.. Are u in the ivf support group thread? U in kk too? Good that we can become cycle buddies!

Piglet, cry as much as u wan.. Is a painful journey, we ladies here been through and we know how difficult this journey will be, it has been past 4 months after my d/c and at times I am still depress inside, take time to heal, go for a short trip, it will made u feel better.. I just came Bk from a short trip and it does comfort me and forget abt the unhappiness... Everyone is diff in overcoming sadness, retail therapy? Overseas trip? For me is going for a holiday and a change in big items, like change car etc..
Let's jiayou!
happy.gif

sometimes i wonder.. how did the women in the olden days or those farmers in china rural areas give birth to healthy babies without any "jin bu" as we now emphasize so much about. Was it really the stress we are facing now or maybe even the food we eat? As much as I am trying to stay positive, i am so afraid of having another "accident". I am happy for those around me who have little ones in their arms but I am also sure that some of you would understand that sometimes the ugly side of us just can't help feeling jealous and resentful too.
People always say things happen for a reason, i guess i will never know why it had to happen to me but i know i totally don't deserve it...

paws68, your wonder is exactly mine too! I think on some level, the food we eat and the work we are doing make some diff to our bodies. But then, around me, there are pp who can have their babies normally and it seems easy. After losing my first bb, i realise it's not easy. NExt time, I will always be careful and even paranoid until i see my bb and able to hold the bb in my arms.

Hi Bingo,

My tears gave kinda dried up. Juz still have a kind of aching feeling within me... Although my hospital leave is for 2 weeks... But, I tink I will resume work tomorrow le.. So tat I wun feel so lonely at home.

Hi Paws & Cosybaby,

This is nature's way to take away the bad things from our body.. No choice... So, can only Think positive so that our body can have good vibes.

Hi all,

I'm new to this thread. I had a few M/C. First is in 2004 (bb not growing & no heart beat at weak 6) then I had a healthy boy in 2006. I thought no more suay for me. Who knows in 2009 Mar, had another M/C (also no heart beat at 7 wks), Feb 2010 had another one (heart beat stopped at 7 wks) & now supposed to be 10 weeks preg. But bb only 6 wks. Heart beat getting weaker. 2 Gynae said bb is unhealthy (seeked 2nd opinion). Now my gynae suggest to wait for the heart beat to stop before doing D & C. I've been through lots of hardship for this preg. Was hospitalised twice in Jul due to heavy bleeding. Was given 5 jabs to stablise the preg. Was also on hormone pills 3 times a day & vomitting at night every other day. Why do I have to suffer so much when I get nothing in the end? I tried TCM after my last M/C, seems like it does not work. This waiting game really sucks.

Yah Piglet I think this is one way to console myself... but now i m worried about my future chances since my body is still "not normal" in terms of menstrual cycle.

Hi Athen you are a strong lady. Thank goodness for your bb boy. I certainly hope that things will get better for this little one. Did you ask your Gynaes what cause all these MCs? Chromosomnal abnormalities? They always say MC is not anyone's fault... Like what Piglet says, a nature's way to take away bad things...

Hi cosybaby,

My gynae will be running a blood test on me after the D & C to find out what really is the problem. It could be chromosome, blood clotting issue, antibody issue, etc. Nobody knows why MC happen. He said chances are good egg not able to meet good sperm or vice versa. My hubby & myself are in the late 30s. Maybe that's why. Maybe I should just stop trying. The 1st trimester is really stressful. I was on bed rest for 1 whole month. Other than going to toilet, I got to stay in bed.

As I'm working as a freelance accountant, work is piling up & nobody is covering up for me. Will be on hospitalisation leave til 1 sept. To make things worse, IRAS refused to grant further extension for Jun 10 GST filing. I have to file GST for all my clients (5 companies) by 31 Aug. How to do it? Really stress. Sigh.....

Hi Athen,

Gosh.. Ur work stress seems to be piling up... Totally not able to ask other accountants to cover at all? Or can prolly write in to IRAS to appeal with the Hospitalisation leave.. Or ask ur gynae to write in an official letter?

Hi Cosybaby...

Yer yer.. After this unhappy episode.. really juz gotta tink positive.. I'm lucky tat Hubby & In law side plus my own Family & friends + colleagues r really supportive & caring. If not, tink will feel even worse.

Hi Anthen,Piglet

Really sorry to hear your loss. I can totally understand your feelings.
Me too , been through a lot of hardship for my this pregnancy and get nothing. I was on pill and jab since 4 weeks preg till 10 weeks. During this period ,vomiting , nausea , fever is just a routine for me. And after D&C, was told womb is not clean with blood clot. I felt extremely angry too why me. But i tried to control myself and think positively. I keep telling myself, don't do things that will not help the situation. When i think of that, it will help to calm me down. Hope you will be well soon.

Hi all,
I went back for gynae check up for my womb issue. My 1st menses (induced) after D&C only last 2 days. MY WOMB is CLEAR NOW!!! Yeappi!!!
Only problem is my hormone is not balance. I still have spotting after my menses. So, being told by gynae to try TTC after 2 months.
Also, i had my miscarriage report. I miscarried a boy due to Chromosome abnormalities 15. Doctor say one off...but ya...i had 2 miscarriage...how to explain that...sigh...

Hi Piglet,

Initially IRAS gave me extension till 15/8 as my last hospitalisation leave is up to 3/8. Then my Gynae gave me hospitalisation leave up to 1/9. I asked for further extension. However, they only grant till 31/8. Stating that if I'm unable to file by then, I have to make alternative arrangement. I have even submitted hospitalisation leave document when I ask for extension. What to do? Even Govt is not supportive.

I have asked my other accountant frens. As they all have full time job & are also busy, they are unable to help.

I'll be doing D & C tomorrow morning. Should be able to get back to work by the last week of Aug. Meanwhile, I'll arrange some of my client's files to be sent to my home & work from home lor. What to do?

You are lucky that your in law is supporting. My MIL is giving me lots of stress. Keep asking me to go to KKH. Saying govt hospital has the best facility,etc. Though I told her I saw 2 gynaes & both came to the same conclusion. But she does not have faith in TMC doctors. Saying that both of them are from TMC. They'll cover up for each other. I told her that both are from different clinics. She still say go to KKH to get 3rd opinion. The Chinese paper on last sat feature a couple (previously also had recurrent M/C) who sucessfully carried a bb gave birth in NUH. Then she wants me to go to that gynae for opinion. I'm really tired of entertaining her. Explained to her that bb's heart beat is not good & bb has not been growing for 3 weeks. Still not convince. She is a mum of 2 kids why don she understand that a healthy bb should grow every day? To think that she was a nurse. Oh my god!!!!! Now I stop taking her calls. She is making me very upset.

Hi Bibi,

I totally understand how you feel. My gynae also say chromosome prob is usually a one off problem. But how to explain my 4 M/C? I guess I'll only get my answer after I do the blood test.

Hi all,

Really sorry for such a long post. I just need somewhere to vent. Have been venting at my hubby for MIL's problem. Think he is also stress.

Hi Athen,

Good to vent out some steam here. Must give ur Hubby a break too. Think he's oso feeling stressed & upset. I tink for the time being, juz stop answering ur in-law's call. Must be pretty frustrating for u... But, guess.. She's juz really concerned & dun wanna u to have a mis-diagnosis.

Do take care. There's really nothing much we can do now except to take care of our own body... I oso juz finish crying nia... Suddenly juz feel very down... Hence, tears juz starting flowing non-stop... Haiz...

Hi Piglet,

I also don know why I'm so emotional during this preg. I don remember being so emotional after my last 2 miscarriages. Maybe this is my 4th miscarriage. I've been crying for the last whole month. In hospital was worse, seeing other roomates discharge with a healthy bb except me. At night also have difficulty sleeping. Partly becos bb come in for breastfeeding & I keep thinking if my bb is healthy.

Maybe I should put my attention to my son & divert some attention since he maybe my only kid.

Athen (hugs), mabbe in our mommies' time, there is seldom Mc cases or rather pp never tok about it so they think there is rare case of mc. dun mind too much abt her... I think if i were you, i will avoid her calls too for a time being too, since ur hubby can't really help in the communication.

Pigelet, i so so understand the feeling. tears just flow "for no reason". Time will heal, ok? hugsssss

Hi all,

When I came back from D & C yesterday, had been crying for the whole afternoon. Did not expect to be so emotional as compared to the last few M/Cs. Tears just flow like tap. My mum & hubby were so worried.

Now trying to clear some of my work & plan for a short holiday to keep my mind occupied.

Hi Athen,

*hugs*, I think maybe for the time being, try to focus on something else rather than the loss. Once you clear your work, go for a short holiday and not think about it. I think your hubby's support is very important too.

Sometimes I keep telling my hubby, if only I didn't lose the baby, blah blah blah, he will usually keep quiet, which pisses me off. Then I'll start crying, cos he does not understand how I feel. But I know he is sad also and he dunno how to console me la.

Now I hate it when people start saying, you like babies so much, go get pregnant lor.

Hi reineluv,

Yah. I hate it too people say try again lor. They thought so easy like lay egg ah. But scared leh after so many losses? If I lose it again how? When I was expecting my son also very difficult 1st trimester leh. Now very scared to try again.

Hi Lynn,

The chromosome prob was found in the fetus. Is there a test to test mother's chromosome? I am not aware of this as my gynae never ask me. If there is , i think i am interested to find out more.

Hi Athen,
Me too. When i just had my D&C, i react the same, don't feel like tyring and scare to try again. 1st MC, sad but still have hope. 2nd MC, super sad + hope crash. But now, 1 month later, i start to hope again...i am trying all ways to improve my egg quality, preparing mentally for next try. I am in late 30s, so i know if i don't try and work harder now, i will not have a chance. I am not strong person, i cried ,very emotional and feel like walking on ice everyday during last pregnancy. But i really really wish to have more child. I think this is the wish that give me the courage to continue on this journey. So, try to find something else to divert your attention whenever you feel sad. I hope you will feel better day by day (haha, i am also saying this to myself ).

Bibi,
yes. there is. ask your gynae about it.If i'm not wrong its called karotyping. It basically just take abit of your blood and see if your chromosomes are okay or if there's problem. Its a quite rare condition thou.

These kind of chromosome problems, it could be a one-off for the fetus, if not then inherited from the mom or dad. :[

Athen & renineluv
*hugs* I truly believe these people are just ignorant and do not know how it feels like to have a loss.
sad.gif

Hi Bibi,

Yes. Blood test can be done on both parents to test chromosome or any other problem that caused the MC. Usually, test will be done if there are 3 or more consecutive MCs.

From my understanding is that the no of eggs we have are fixed when we are born. The quality of eggs will deteriorate & the no of eggs decrease as we age. Hence, there is really nothing much we can do to improve the egg quality. Maybe stopping our biological clock helps?

I also hope to have one more kid. But really difficult for me. I'll be 36 this yr. We can hug each other & cry our hearts out.

Hi Lynn,

Sometimes, I just feel like telling these pple off like "try having 4 MCs do you want to try again? Idiots!!"

Hi Bibi,

Just my thoughts. Man's sperm are reproduced regularly unlike our eggs, how abt getting your hubby to find ways to improve the quality of his sperm? We should not blame ourselve for MC, men also have their part to play rite? The problem may not be on us. Test should always be done on both parties instead of only us, women.

Old folks always blame women for losing bb or blame us for not able to produce a boy. They forget that men also need to contribute their sperm mah.

Hi Athen,

I think we are same age. i will turn 36 by Dec.
So, i fully understand your feeling. Sad + disappointment + unknown question. Should i continue try? If really lucky pregnant, we will be on high risk category, how to handle the preassure during that 9 months. I can't answer too.
Yes, agree. I think i will ask my hubby to go for chromosome test too.

Regarding "try having 4 MCs do you want to try again? Idiots". Honestly, before my own MC, i had a colleague who miscarried 3 times, my sister in laws also misscarried, I only feel sorry for them but i too, just have the feeling try agian loh. Sometimes, cann't blame others. You never been through , you really can't feel the pain. I regret i never give supports to them previsouly. ( i keep quiet as don't know what to say also) So, just don't take the words too seriously. They just don't know what to say too.

Anyway, Athen, rest well, and recover well. Then, only think next steps again. Hugs...
I believe you are strong and brave. I wonder myself have the same courage to try again and again. It is really not easy.

Hi Bibi,

I'm 2 months older than you. You may want to have a chat with your gynae whether is it necessary to go thru blood test. Cos given our age, the chance of MC is actually higher.

Sometimes, by keeping quiet is better than trying to give them support then end up saying something even more wrong to hurt them. Thats how I feel. I don blame others who keep quiet & don give me support. They are just giving me time to recover. That is what I told myself. So don blame yourself for not giving support. (Hugs)

I'll think of the next step after the result of the blood test is out. If result turns out to be ok & lucky to get preg again & lucky enough to get thru 1st trimester, will I get thru the detail scan at 5 mths? Nobody knows. Sigh.... I guess we just take one step at a time lor.

Hi all,

MIL came this afternoon & told me that she wants to go to my TCM Dr & scold her. She does not understand why took TCM still MC. She still does not understand the fact that if bb is unhealthy, no matter what medicine you take to An Tai, bb will not survivie. Maybe she should just go & scold the Dr & I believe the Dr will try to explain to her why MC happen. This is the greatest joke of the day.

Athen,

yeah. I think sometimes better to just tell them off. at least they will shut up and leave you alone.

bibi,
better to get you and your hubby tested for a piece of mind.
happy.gif
that's what I did the other time when the foetus came back with chromosome abnormalities.

can anyone sharing with me how u all did the mini confinement after D&C??

We still can bath and wash hairs ?

Hi Girls,

Just to share the karyotyping is just for assurance but most likely wont yield anything constructive and it is very expensive in my opinion. If you already have a baby this karotyping will probably be nothing to worry about because we are born with all these genetic make up. Is only when you have no live birth before and went through recurrent miscarriage than you will be the candidate for the test.

I think now is the best chance to "bu" the body and boost the quality of the egg. Let all try to support each other this period and we will see light.. I am beginning to take Royal Jelly to just see and try it if it do anything to eggs quality.. and now looking at COQ10 as well. Hubby is also going to take the same cycle of supplements and we see if it works. Frankly just so sick and tired of the miscarriages!

Hi Athen,

Your MIL must know that TCM is not GOD leh. Sometimes if God wants to take it away for any reason, there's no way you can stop it. A lot of it is fate la. I believe.

When I did my D&C, my MIL told my hubby, I'm too pangtang liao, cos I announced before 1st trimester. Then now if I'm pregnant again, I'm not going to say to anyone anymore. At least if anything happens, I don't have to explain so much.

Back