Supplements for Preggies?

I think, when you have graduated from the first trimester, you will be getting prenatal vitamins, fish oil, calcium and iron pills.

I think, when you have graduated from the first trimester, you will be getting prenatal vitamins, fish oil, calcium and iron pills.

Thanks! I was prescribed folic acid at polyclinic today. It was 5mg tablets. I read online that usually people just take max 1000mcg per day? Do u all take 5mg too?

My doctor gave me folid acid 5mg but I think it's not enough cos I'm a picky eater. After searching I got brand Blackmores pregnancy & breastfeeding advance. I asked my doctor and he said it's good. Now I take it every morning.

My doctor gave me folid acid 5mg but I think it's not enough cos I'm a picky eater. After searching I got brand Blackmores pregnancy & breastfeeding advance. I asked my doctor and he said it's good. Now I take it every morning.
Ohh! I am only in my first trimester. Is it too early to take the breastfeeding one?

Mummies to be, do consider taking this probiotics: famiMom. only available in our clinic.
1.Unlike most other probiotics, ours is derived from human strains that are the most compatible and useful to our human bodies.
2 our is one of the rare probiotics that has got dha in it.
3. It contains lactoferrin ( pink gold) found in human breast milk that aids iron absorption.

do contact me if u wish to find out :)

Back